Is there any films where a woman fairly wins a fight?

Is there any films where a woman fairly wins a fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PuET7zdZJ3I?t=1m13s
youtube.com/watch?v=3J874kJdiNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X68Mm_kYRjc
youtube.com/watch?v=7UhsjTkyAZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Uncharted 4

>you will never have a qt choke you out

Bringing Down the House probably should have quantified that statement with 'against a man'

youtu.be/PuET7zdZJ3I?t=1m13s

when will they learn

Do you really think he was fighting here with 100% of his ability? If so, he would have rekt her.

this

>tfw i couldnt lose to a woman even if i tried
>tfw kinda want to
>tfw will never have cute girl fight me so i can have a quick laugh and after a while make out with her

No such thing. You lose if you win against women 1:1 planned, you lose if you lose against women.

You quickly slap the thought out of her if she disrespects you and see which of the men want to step in and second those thoughts.

Rogue One

The tiny little girl is fairly beating up dozens of male stormtroopers.

>stormtroopers

Didn't Ewoks genocide an entire planet of those guys?

more like the girl is a professional wrestler and the guy has no experience whatsoever

But Sup Forums has always said that it doesn't matter because boys are bigger and stronger

Brute strength men will win but if it's a straight jiu-jitsu fight, strength doesn't mean shit (for the most part).

youtube.com/watch?v=3J874kJdiNQ

What a stupid sport

it's stupid if you don't know shit about BJJ or wrestling.

It's not a real fight until punches are thrown.

I know that feel

Do you think that jiujitsu has nothing to do with strength? This isn't an anime where you "activate" your strength once the "real fight" begins. The kid was a fucking pussy who got choked out by a better opponent who happened to be a woman. Is it rare? Yes but it can happen.

Kill Bill

if you've ever done MMA most grapplers turn to jelly once you bash them on the chin

most have never been hit properly

You can probably get a prostitute to do it to you. They might have some experience in the area.
It will cost you your wallet, phone and whatever else you have on you though.

youtube.com/watch?v=X68Mm_kYRjc

I hope he got a bj after that

>Is there any films

*sigh*

Good luck taking my fat ass down. I bet she couldn't fit her skinny weak arms around my many folds of fat to choke me out.

>first time with my gf
>she asks me to choke her
She's a keeper

i'm saying that if you're fighting a stronger opponent, jiujitsu is a fighting style in which the little guy has a better chance at not getting his shit fucked.

and about the webm in the op, i agree with you that the kid sucked and deserved to get choked out. with that being said, youre a fucking faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=7UhsjTkyAZk

He didn't really need any punches here.
>inb4 me and Jamal would stomp on his head while he has the heel hooks because WE DUN NEED ACLS IN DA STREETS

>she will never choke you out and then tenderly run her fingers through your hair.

I agree entirely with you, but I think you worded it awkwardly. you defensive faggot

I guess that's one of the few advantages of being a manlet. No woman will ever try to fight me since she knows she has no chance at all.

>strength doesn't mean shit
Not quite, maybe you should try actually doing wrestling/bJJ/judo some time.

Fat guys are pretty easy to take down. They have shitty balance.

why even live man

he didn't fight at full potential...
because I see no punches and fists were used...

but nice qt

I would never ever do that. Just with one more of those guys in nigger mode and he's dead.

If you get on a fight, a real fight, wait for the first chance, hit once and hard, and watch your back. Don't look for a cool grab or some other nigger will kick your head on the floor

They aren't easy for 5'4 90 pound girls though

>tfw no ballbusting gf
kill me

This.

Grappling is only useful for unarmed 1v1, anything else and you are completely fucked. I'm not saying it's useless, but it's tiring hearing people talk about it as the end all be all of fighting.

If you want to learn a practical style of fighting for self defense then boxing/muay Thai or judo would be best.

how do i git gud at boxing

I think you'd be suprised

practicing

It's really fun to learn if you get the right kind of guys to practice with

Lol you don't even fight. Do you think that you have that kind of knockout power to crumple three people? Any fight that isn't 1v1, you'll lose. Plus judo is a grappling art dipshit and you're not gonna land that throw if you don't follow him to the ground. Sorry but that's not how throw work.

>I agree entirely with you, but I think you worded it awkwardly. you defensive faggot
calm down

She's probably not going to blast double you but she'll take your fat ass down if she knows what she's doing

Oh fuck up you don't know what you are talking about
>make the throw work
If you are fighting on the street, getting the person off you so you can get away is "making it work", not trying to get a KO, it's not fucking tekken you tard.

The reason why /asp/ and everyone else recommends shit like boxing is it keeps you on your feet and at a distance, maximizing your chances to get the fuck away.

manlets don't count

No man this is Sup Forums. This is some serious shit

I'm not the fat dude you were replying to. I was just stating simple physics.

anyone can do that

>No man this is Sup Forums. This is some serious shit
lol calm down its only Sup Forums

>ctrl-f 'true romance'
>0 of 0

How does boxing keep you off of your feet when a larger opponent blast doubles you? How does throwing harai goshi and landing in kesa allow you to sprint away, if there's more than one attacker breathing down your neck? I'm not the delusional one here, friend.

Punch the first guy and run works a lot better than choke out the first guy and hope his buddies don't kill you while you're on the floor.

>using a corkscrew, irritable chemicals, an improvised flamethrower, and finally a shotgun
>fair

don't ever enter something like that against a woman

If you go at it full you'll win but look like a retard tryhard
If you go easy you risk losing and look like a retard

not bothering to learn boxing hardly helps does it?

You don't need to box to be able to throw a sloppy haymaker and then run. The thing I love about these imaginary scenarios is that boxingfags have no answer of what to do when a guy bum rushes them and grabs them. This imaginary street fight is against multiple people right? Why are you ignoring one of the most realistic and natural responses in human nature: to grab you?

>using tools your opponent also had access to but chose not to use
>not fair

But bro the street ref will break it up and the street judges will dock them street points.

>one of the most realistic and natural responses in human nature: to grab you?
nigga, you gay af

Kek

>Drake is super smart and solve all puzzle
>suddenly when a woman is in the room he becomes completely retardedand the woman solves everything

And sonyggers pretend this trash isn't a liberal shitfest

I'm not claiming that you've got much chance either way, just that you give up that small % of getting away once you throw yourself on the ground.

Why is everyone so butthurt about imaginary street fights here?

Cause they're a bunch of edgy manlets

Didi you watch the video? Nigger's first instinct wasn't to grab that guy, it was throwing a punch. The best thing you can do AT THAT SITUATION is wait for him to launch it (it was painfully obvious) and throw a couple to his chin.

Instead, he makes the fight lasts for minutes while sorrounded by some other guys that looked like friends of that niger. And that's plain retarded, he was pretty lucky to end like that.

>You don't need to box to be able to throw a sloppy haymaker and then run
yes you do, or else you will hit his forehead with the palm of your hand with no weight behind it. And that just if you get to connect

It sure as fuck doesn't encourage you to get in dangerous positions like on the ground like jiu jitsu does
>more than one attacker
Are you seriously trying to say grappling will help at all with this. Are you fucking delusional? You really are retarded
>throwing harai goshi
Because there's only one throw in judo right?

My point is boxing/etc is a far less risky style to learn. If you actually knew how to read I specifically said grappling isn't useless, it's just too situation if you are looking for general self defense.

If you're only going to learn one and want to make the most of your time, grappling isn't what you should focus on.

I must have missed that part in my playthrough

I do remember him getting his ass kicked repetedly by Nadine which made sense because A) she's the head of a paramilitary mercinary orginization trained to be a killing machine and Drake is a chaarasmatic street brawler who fights with brawn and instinct rather than skill and tequnique and
B) Drake spent the majority of the first three games getting his ass kicked so that was par the course

The nigger's first instinct was to try and sucker punch the guy after getting btfo and nearly crying, kek

I would have smack the shit out that bitch if I ever saw this happen to a fellow man

A good kick to the legs or a punch to the throat is better than trying to grapple or punching the head.

Stifling opponents mobility is key

>talks about others coming up with "imaginary situations"
>doesn't even want to consider what would happen against someone with a weapon or multiple people
With boxing or anything that encourages you to stay on your feet, if those situations arise you can at least try and bold. If all you do is grapple you could get killed, you're completely at their mercy.