Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?

do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
i am barely ever turned on by blondes; they are extremely unattractive creatures.
and yes, black hair is the masterhair.

blondes have societal reputations as being sluts
thus it perpetuates and they are treated like sluts growing up and end up becomign sluts
as a result i think blondes are fun to play with given their inherit slutiness

would never marry a blond tho. never.

and they're relatively rare-er so that increases the value of blondes. every other girl is a brunette.

>would never marry a blond tho. never.
best thing about you

girls on the left is so much hotter
more?

Both types can be very beautiful but redheads are above them all.

although i hate blonde girls and am op, i think the reason brunette's sexier in this case is her clothes; not exactly her face or hair.

Idgaf. The nut I'm going to bust will always feel the same regardless

oh fuck i would pay good money to tear her little flower up.

they say melissa king (former Miss Teen Delware) was paid $1,500 to get fucked on tape.

this nigga gets it

it's not about the nut of the moment, my son. it's about telling all your friends that you nutted on/in the blonde as opposed to the commonplace brunette.

I don't care if they're blondes or brunettes, as long as they're BIOLOGICALLY FEMALES.

>as long as they're BIOLOGICALLY FEMALES.
so is she
tell me more about how you would bang her enermous pussyhole.

With you 100%

my type is : studious brunette w/ shoulder length hair and a conscientious work ethic

AMEN to that.

checked and confirmed

Blondes = gingers = white/Asian halfies > Asians >>>> all others

Mustaches are gross on chicks dude

what asking people which colour of hair they like the most has to do with facebook shit?

Meh..... I don't look at the fire surround while I'm trying to build up the fire.

I hit that in college. She's almost as meh in real life as she is in the video.

Blonde guys and chicks look creepy

sometimes you can't even see their fucking eyebrows. They look ridiculous with a tan. They just look weak somehow

Scandinavians are beautiful my ass. They're gonna get fucked out of the genepool by dindus and mudslimes soon enough

this

i prefer chicks without dicks.