Hey guys what is this shit on my foot, is it cancer?

Hey guys what is this shit on my foot, is it cancer?

Other urls found in this thread:

fahorro.com/miconazol-2-cutaneo-20-g-crema.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's itchy as fuck by the way

osteopathic physician here. could be tinea pedis. try some antifungal cream. if it doesnt get better, maybe atypical eczema, in which case lotion should do the trick. Go with the Lamisil cream twice a day it should get better in a week

Leprosy or psoriasis.

psoriasis?

I used fungicide cream, but it's 1 year over the date.
It worked good in the beginning, but then gradually did less and less, and now it might even amplify the thing because of the moisture

do you have it anywhere else? I'd get some new antifungal cream, try again, keep it dry

>1 year over the date

Maybe buy more?

Also, do you think it is contagious and I should be careful of what I touch with it?
Asked mom who used to be a nurse and she said it shouldn't make a difference. googled it and it also said it should make no difference. Maybe I should.
I don't have it anywhere else, but it spreads in all directions. I think it is also getting between toes a little, see picture.
I have set myself a deadline to go to a skin doctor as soon as it spreads between the toes, but until then want to try it with home solutions.

i am soorry user but u haef teh aids.

thank you user

Don't worry, never cancer. It looks like a fungus or atypical eczeme, or, but unlikely, psoriasis (this would be very unlikely). First use tea tree oil for few days and look whether it becomes better. Lamisil don't use only when a physician definitively gives this advice (it's aggressive), tea tree oil does the same in case of a fungus. In case of psoriasis, there is a lot for you to change: Immediately use a diet without starch (carbohydrates), and add a daily amount of 20 g Omega-3 Oil, so it will disappear within 6 weeks.(Yes it takes 6 weeks). Psoriasis is, like mentioned, very unlikely.

>First use tea tree oil for few days and look whether it becomes better.
I tried it for a week or two and it did nothing.
Then I used the fungicide and it helped at first, then gradually less, and now nothing.
Maybe it's just very resilient?

psoriasis
ive got the same shit

Pretty sure my mom has it.
Coincidence?

aides jogs in teh family homebro

Can you show the sole. Just to make sure everything is ok there

Looks like a ringworm, get some jock strap cream that says its antifungal. you need to apply to the spot and the area around it once a day for a whole week or until it goes away. definitely get some fresh cream. could also be scabies, In which case goto a doctor and get something prescribed

Sorry bruh it's Greyscale.
Prepare for madness.

SCABIES OP. I'm sorry man that really sucks.

Also I cant stress enough the importance of putting cream on it every day until it goes away, once a day should be enough and wont over moisturize

foot fungus

Soles are totally fine
I often get dead skin there (has a yellow hue if I use flash), but I can get rid of it all just by exfoliating once. Doesn't bother me much so I rarely do it.
shit fam, do not want
If I use it too often, will that harm instead?
At times I have used it like 5 times a day.
Alright so I get a fresh anti fungal creme, will do that then

Med student here...it's tinea pedis

>Dubs has spoken OP is probably a nigger >Guaranteed to have Greyscale

Maybe athlete's foot or ringworm? Nothing too bad. Put some anti-fungal cream on it pretty religiously twice a day and try to avoid wearing shoes/socks unless you have to for a couple of weeks, even if it looks like it's gone. Soak it in an epsom salt bath occasionally to help with the itch.

using too much cream will sometimes cause more scaring and weaken the skin, which if your cream is old it will make it easy for and parasite to spread to a new area. also its important that there is a decent amount of time for your skin to be dry so any dead skin cells or dead parasites will be forced out of your body preventing any more eggs to be hatched or spread, Im not sure but I think having cream on all day will act as a seal for your pores preventing the removal of dead shit

Not very likely. Looks like extremely dry skin. Could be a mix with irritation from a chemical spilled on the area

If it's very itchy and skin easily comes off, should I scratch it off because it's dead skin, or will that make it worse and give new breeding ground?
Kind of feels try, but some tiny bubbles or some shit is forming there, and if I scratch it open, a transparent fluid will come out and wet the skin.

Have you exposed that foot to anything abnormal in the past weeks?

its in a perfect ring, that doesnt happen very easily randomly. Ive had ringworms twice and I am prettysure its ring worm

do not scratch it off! It will spread, It will get under your nails and you will give it to someone else. leave it alone, the dead shit that should be removed will remove itself

>in the past weeks
No, I have mostly been at home and not wearing socks.

However, I have this shit since over a year. It has only began spreading recently. I already treated it with anti fungal creme a while back and it was pretty much gone, but it came back a month later at the same spot.

I think I originally got this when I was taking a shower and after I got out, the area where it's at now was very itchy, so I scratched it a lot. After a day or so, it was there.
Alright, I will try not to scratch it.
That fucking relief when you finally scratch it though...

Also those bubbles are most likely your body dealing with dead cells or something foreign(ring worm or scabies) Migh also be eggs, be careful and wash your hands regularly

soemtimes when i have teh skin infections i like to soak me footsies in hot salty watah.

this can help.but it wont cuer ur aidz :( srray

Ringworm, looks exactly like mine on my shin and I got it diagnosed this morning

Oh I know Ive had ringworms and scabies twice and I have lived my whole life with eczema. It feels great but scratching is your enemy . if its unbearable I would suggest hot water run over it (For not too long tjough!) feels great and does less damage

its never ringworm.

Watchu mean?

OP here
The description in this picture is spot on.

The middle is just a bunch of dry skin, while the edges are more itchy and "bumpy". Kind of like a crater, but flatter.
Maybe it is ringworm? Will read up on it
I discovered the hot water trick too and did it a few times, but was fearing for the moisture making it worse

Yes don't scratch it. Use the same cream you used for your last episode if it worked. Give it a few days and see if there is some improvement. If not ring worm is very possible and at that point you should look for some anti fungal creams and lotions.

blood clot... i.e. leukemia

>Use the same cream you used for your last episode if it worked.
It was prescribed by the skin doctor and is now empty. But it takes like 3 weeks and shit to get an appointment there, which is why I'd rather not do it again if there are other options.

If you put talcum powder and a red "ring", that is fungal infection, which you can treat with an over-the-counter antimycotic cream.

>I used fungicide cream, but it's 1 year over the date.
Which cream are you using user? I used miconazole 2% once and worked like a charm.

sunburn

rub with ethanol till its killed

>It was prescribed by the skin doctor and is now empty.
You don't need doctor prescription to buy basic antimycotics.

"Fungicide ratiopharm combi-pack", it's a German name.
"active substance: clotrimazole"

This, Antimycotic. I went into bartells the secound time I had it and asked one of ther pharmacy peeps and they will help you out. They will give you a cheap and more expensive option, dont cheap out

*If you put talcum powder and a red "ring" APPEARS, that is fungal infection, which you can treat with an over-the-counter antimycotic cream.

i've had skin rashes and shit like that on and off for years. once i even had a fucking ring shaped swelling on my leg with crusty skin, i swore on my life it must be ringworm.

doctors never once said it was ringworm. never once. it must be one of those super-obvious diagnosis things that only faggot doctors know about. something that looks and seems to be exactly like ringworm, but is actually not.

What a fucking hippie.

well that sounds like a personal problem, if the cream doesnt work for him he should suspect other things, but for the average person this would imply ring worm

fool me once, etc. etc.

its never fucking ringworm. trust me.

OP here with another picture.
That really looks like a ring to me, does it not?

dont scratch it! i have it on my feet and hands. mine is due to soap allergies, try change products and use cream on it. it should go away, when its in its infancy be harsh with it, or you will have it for ever..

Does it says the amount of clotrimazole it has? Like 2% or 4% or something like that?

Compare pic with

It says "Creme 1%" on the front, and directly under it in a smaller print that it's clotrimazole

That sounds too weak, clotrimazole can be given in 10%+. Search for miconazole 2%.

Here is a picture of the one I used once. I don't know if 4chen will allow.
fahorro.com/miconazol-2-cutaneo-20-g-crema.html
Also, note that ringworms are oportunistic infections. How is your overall health? Maybe if you are weak for a poor diet improving that can help!

a little too centralized to be normal atheletes foot.

I'm guessing ringworm.

In the end they are very similar.. just a type of fungus. Treatment would probably be the same. (ring worm is NOT a fucking worm)

lymes ma nig

thats cancer bro, I had something similar a couple years ago. You should get that checked out ASAP.

Do some of you medfags now what is wrong with my feet?

Thanks
I found some "Lamisil Once" that I'm going to try now.
It contains terbinafine which is antimycotic and apparently especially good against ringworm.

I will try that now, wish me luck fams

I have one on my shin aswell, which was diagnosed as ringworm, but I learnt ringworm rarley gets as large and is rather Ovoid Acne

did u get ur 6th feet cut off?

>psoriasis
yes I guess its psoriasis.
go to the doctor, get vaseline like stuff that makles it go away. But do it, it can spread!

Are the soles the same?

Good luck user! Get well soon!

no my soles are clean

I had that once and I treated it by converting it in gorgonzola cheese and leaving it there for a day.

Way cheaper than lamisil, plus you can eat it after the treatment.

Do NOT do this! It will get much worse and spread. Get yourself some hydrocortisone cream and apply daily for a couple weeks and it will clear right up, it's eczema.

Ginger tranformation

Tell that when you a see a doctor, they wl want to check the entire foot you cant say oh no this bits ok just look at this bit. Its all related

god dammid user, when its full moon i will take your soul.

Poison ivy

I hope so

lol do you know what eczema is? it doesnt just clear up unless you have a mild case and if you do it wouldnt look like this

The ring supports the ringworm diagnosis
check

i wen't to the docter, she said it was from wearing my shoes, but the fact is i'm always at home, and go outside one's a day for a 10 minute walk..... and now i have new shoes, for a moth and it does not go away.

do you wear your shoes in the house? also sometimes new shoes will be even harsher and would definitely do this, I wear boots everyday and my new ones are a little loose on me, does the same shit to my feet

I've had this a couple times.
Pretty easy to get rid of, too.
Bleach.
No really.
I know that's a maymay but, really, put bleach on a paper towel or something and dab it with bleach. So this, like, maybe twice a day or something and should be gone in less than a week.

That's psoriasis 100% I get it to

I am 100% certain it is eczema. I had this appear on my feet while I was in Iraq and the medics were treating it like it was athlete's foot and it got MUCH worse, it completely covered the tops of my feet and started to go up my ankles. It took a commissioned medic to look at it to figure out that it was eczema. He gave me prescription hydrocortisone cream and it was completely gone in 2-3 weeks. You can get hydrocortisone cream over the counter and it will work fine, the only difference between prescription and none prescription is 1%. I really wish I had pictures of my feet when it happened to me to show you the results and how it originally looked.

Eczema is for life, but it is very easy to deal with. All it takes is some cleaning and lotion if you catch it right away and some none prescription 1% hydrocortisone cream if it gets to what it's like right now.

Oh, I forgot to confirm that, yes, that's totes ringworm. You can even Google ringworm+bleach and you'll see that I ain't steering you wrong, user.

The reason that works is because you are killing most everything in that area, thats a horrible thing todo to your feet and this is horrible advise

its not actually, its called impetigo, and its caused by sweat and heat and such, similar to atheletes foot, however its a bitch. soak it and get some anti fungal cream like other folks said. i did manuka honey cream for a week or two and it went away cleanly. however mine was alot worse than that, it looks like third degree burns all over my foot

>psoriasis 100%
>100% certain it is eczema
>yes, that's totes ringworm

I am not sure what to believe but I have read it all and will keep it in mind if the current treatment does not show any results or makes it worse, thanks

Can't argue with results.

you dont catch eczema though, it is your skin. people need to stop thinking its like a sexually transmitted disease. If you havent seen it since then, then you most definitely just had a bad fungus infection because thats what that cream is used for. no respectable doctor is going to give you that type of cream for eczema

Yes I do you dumb fuck, I have it and I had it completely cover the tops of both my feet before it was diagnosed as eczema and it was treated with 2% hydrocortisone cream. Do YOU know what the fuck eczema is? Dumb fucking cunts...

true and most people have bleach at hand, so its technically cheaper then buying cream. but you know what else would solve it?

Looks like your mom tried a new cheap detergent or something. You just have an allergic reaction to something. It seems like it just had a build up of the detergent in your sock that didn't fully wash out. If this is the case, you might have it elsewhere as well. Double check.

That or you walk around barefoot and touched something you're allergic to like poison ivy or poison oak. And your skin is reacting to it. It's just a simple rash. Don't worry about it. If your mom did try a new cheap detergent, than tell her and have her wash your clothes again with something else. Preferably the old detergent she has been using.