Post stupid shit femism says

Post stupid shit femism says.

>not realizing everything you hate about feminism was created by anons and trolls to discredit the movement
>then actually batshit crazy women started following it because women are stupid

and then there was modern age feminism. And bitches act on it and this why its so funny.

Here have just a random screenshot of Anitas twitter I took a while back.

Hey, does anyone have the pic of the facebook comment where the girl is mad the cops dont believe her rape bullshit, and the feminists tell her she has to put on a show, etc? I need it for an argument im having elsewhere

you know, that guy has a right to enjoy being penetrated. maybe feminism can help, but really all he's gotta do is not give a shit. fuck other people and their judgements

Truth.

Same person

What a faggot

Good try.

Yeah,no,she's sane

women have rights

why would you give this cunt any attention at all?

Holy fucking shit. Is that legit, or a troll?

God what an idiot.
>Crticizes Doom for being violent
Dishonored is also incredibly violent, but because there's sort of a female lead, she doesn't care.

was curious what she had to say on twitter.
confirmed all my prejudices

those,i think, are a niche in feminism but it's for real

I like her

Yup

Awesome, thank you! Im arguing with an old school feminist, who thinks third wave is still fighting for what she fought for

So feminism killed him

whoever made that pic - why the fuck put a top on her tits? fucking idiot.

according to this logic, all gay men who have buttsecks are committing rape or being raped because "hurr durr nobodee likes bein fucced"
this woman can't get over the fact that she, as a woman, is the weaker sex and her real place in the world is in submission to a strong man. it's about usurping power from men, this modern lesbo man hating crap.

i dont think he will be giving a shit for a while after that strap on

Screenshotted a while back, but for real.

Oh brave new first world.

>*drops the mic*
The clumsy cunt

Okay, that made me lol

I almost forgot about her.

kek

i like this thread, but the OP image is irrelevant - thats about being able to chip away and work at self-improvement and it being worth it, imltho

thats exactly true

Fuck'en
Kel mate

Oh fuck off m8. We're all equal. The only reason she's mad is purely because she is fucking stupid and doesn't check her sources and her ego is witholding her from admitting she's wrong cause she thinks she is fighting the good fight and is to stupid to see that what she says makes no sense. It's all about entitlement and attention. You really think that there would be people like this if other people just went meh and wouldn't give a fuck? No the bitch would then have to find another way to get attention. Be it being incredibly vocal about her drug/ alcohol intake or screaming random shit while other people are talking to seem quirky when it's really just fucking annoying. It's a girl thing i guess and might have to do with insecurities and/or some narcissistic tendencies. Trust me i know people like this i fucking dated one. Not a feminist but a girl seeking attention and acceptance from others in a similair annoying way.

good for you

Showing her true colors now. Anti videogame violence has always been her end goal.

fuck you, i posted that shit and be shure i actually did both of the posts

this must be fake. i've seen it so many times that it has to be. does anyone have any closer-to-firsthand knowledge?

Kek**

who is that pls

she has a pont tho
high heels are immobilizing

Too bad that no one ever mobilized for high heel awarness

Even for something as simple as footwear, do you expect common sense or practicality from women?

i did, i really did
but i was young and naive back in the day
today i know most women are stupid, but it was a long and rocky road to this enlightment

I'm not sure if stupid applies, I think it's more accurate to say most women are batshit.

Hillary Clinton for president

why do men always have to put up signs when they're working? women don't have to put up signs when they work.

fucking serbia just beat us. wtf women can't do anything right

no one to see the signs in the kitchen.

exactly

I came here to rage, not laugh

www.youtube.com/user/fondren001