KPOP GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

koreaboo.com/news/what-is-your-korean-name/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqHrAfFq7lM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I found something through Ok Google and It is a funny result.
Whenever I meet girls, some of them prefer girls and doubt boys and avoid them.

The boys need to approach to girls in most of the countries, especially, here in Korea, Boys confess to the girls in general.
Are you agree with this fact?

However, I don't know why some of the girls think and say boys are playboy, dirty, or something like that.

3. Approach tons of girls on a consistent basis.
4. Avoid being afraid to fail.

I think these are very common way how boys make girlfriends and also get married.

Of course, he is really strange you can say bad words, However, if he has just pure intention, you can just say 'Sorry, I am not interested' or 'I am not looking for a boyfriend.' without any annoyed face.

The thing I wanna say is... I am not really looking for a girlfriend but some girls just don't like boys, they avoid me and even I just pass by that kind of girls without any thinking, But they gaze at me and in the darkness, they run away.... that sort of situations happen a lot everyday. But I can understand that sort of situations. It is very imperfect world. I started using Tinder, turned on looking for men too. I found that there are also good boys. There are gays indeed. But I don't know if it is because i am a boy but I never been annoyed by them. However, in girls information, they write like 'No hook up, no sex' and also 'looking for friends' They can write like these. But I can see how girls are annoyed by them and I feel like they might think I approached her since I wanna do something and even small things she might misunderstand. I don't want her to think i am a bad guy, that makes me feel so bad. Then I just skip those girls.

These days, Korean girls and boys fight a lot with 'girls right'. But in many point of views, I can't understand them. Even my foreign friends say 'it is too much.'

It was so random stuffs. Just for one day, I'd like to be a girl and feel how the life is..

eunseo

>muh blog

thats the good stuff

stuffs is my favorite ESL word

you really expect me to read that

muy largo; no lo leĆ­

my wife

what is that?

what

the

HELL???

OH MY LEWD

I just realized Mark hasn't had one decent hairstyle since he debuted. Who did he piss off to deserve this?

Been watching RV stuff today.
I am not a RV fan so maybe one of you know; why is Yeri in the group?

gaypop is /fa/ they said

Same, warms my heart a little every time I read it

koreaboo.com/news/what-is-your-korean-name/

Your name is Minseo! A Feminine name, (min) meaning "people, citizens" and (seo) meaning "quietly, calmly, composed.

wtf I'm a guy though.

muddaondabeat
Idk what user is talking about though I haven't heard that in kpop at all

You are so cute, Minseo! Come sit on oppa's lap.

I'm going to give CNBLUE a chance. What's their best album?

lol fruity ass nigga

>sana is not a retard

i want to hold chaeyeon's hand!!

my wife

who ever said that?

ublock is blocking everything on that site

lower the average age of the group and attract fans of her age group. other than that, idk desu. she can be cute.

Jhope has matching black ones and he used to wear them all the time. Fans hated it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqHrAfFq7lM

0:50 that "hey" sample.

>wife
that's a man

Yeri.

Minnie Binnie

We only listen to day6 here

Dubu visiting london

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

is it true kpg

post yoo jiae's face

It will. That song is unquestionably a copy of ENL. And yeah, it's a sad song. Just like ENL if you're asking me

yes, just look at that manface

Binnie has been getting a lot more attractive recently because I now think of her as a quick witted and sharp tongued girl who speaks her mind even if others find it rude.

is that really from him? I feel it's older than 2014

anyone else think nayoung is super cute and underrated?

Where?

holy manface

How much do they fucking paid for those ugly shoes

underrated here maybe, people like her

It is, I just mentioned him because he's one of the most well known people to abuse the shit out of it in every song possible.

Maybe you should try getting a job.

She is underrated as an IOI but she has the advantage in Pledis Girlz

that "hey" has been around for a long time my dude

i want jimin from bts to sit on my face

I don't see what's so sad about it..it's about Hyorin. It's romantic don't you think? YB is the kind of boyfriend you read about in fairytales

god bless v-live

>all of the members look disgusted with it
kek

Manyuri

i want to fend off sana's kiss attacks

If I had a time machine I would go back and kill the dictaetor and protect Sicanoona.

maybe she's one of those kissers with bad breath

it's complete gibberish, don't bother

maybe you should try raising money for her to visit dr. kim

now that i've seen both yein and binnie's vaginas, i can die happy.

YuriMan

or maybe they're getting sick of her shit

extremely fertile

fuck...what if momo was there

gross

Why are Momo and Sana so gay?

That's not required.

Can we post more of this qt

They are JAV actresses in training

wheres the qt?

Oh, it is about her. Gosh, that episode was so revealing. And they've been in a relationship for so long, impressive. I know he is the perfect bf for me but I thought you would prefer someone different. Isn't it

jap genes

there's our girl

yes hani is THE best idol in the game

$200.. but it's puma maybe it was to promote it?

Stan fertility. Stan Pledis.

its like one of those 20 years later pictures

10/10 genes

Because their male fans disgust them and turned them gay

she's like an attractive version of tzuyu

fresh timbs

Best exo

what the FUCK

imagine the intercrural

Her mom looks younger than Yuri

two of the best exos
word

I do; every night.

Yeah they must have a really great thing going. No doubt thanks in a big part to YB...he treats people so well. I mean who gives handwritten letters anymore? He even made TOP's heart melt, amazing. I guess on RS they talked about how they all are in their love lives a little bit. I really can't remember though, did they mention Daesung at all in that context? On paper yeah I would agree YB is a perfect boyfriend but I think something different might work better for me..it's just a hunch though