2 3 1 any other answer is wrong
/thread

Correct

nice trips

2 3 1

>2
>3
>1

is this the new copypasta thread ? are you done with the >tfw when smoking 75 cigs a day threads ?

Post ending in 231 gets free head

1 goes then parks in the middle and 3 is going to honk and 1 is going to shoot 3 but he's going to get arrested for it cuz 2 saw the whole thing and is already half way down the street.

Nice 69

>Is this true?

Lol

obivious 123 why else would it be order in 1 2 3

123 is the right order OP

>check my 231

I have a better one.
Imagine roundabout with 4 ways in.
What will happen if 4 cars try to enter it at the same time, each different way?

roll

The answer is top right

425 of course

anyone who says otherwise obviously is eurofag

213 fags

its the same in euro tho, spacker

It is shitty actually 3 2 1. 2 and 1 have yield signs 3 does not. Even though a road would never logically be set up that way. That's how it is laid out on the paper

2 3 1

321 fucking idiots

Right.

holy shit m8 they are all driving on the wrong side of the road

ok

>thinks all euro drive on left
>doesn't know difference between English and the rest of EU
>proud example of Murica

Then it's about courtesy

2 has right of way thanks to sign.
3 has to give way to 2, so goes next
1 has to wait for 3 to clear the road anyhoo, so no contest

All 3 at the same time, but watch out!

dis

SUV is bigger so it goes first, then whichever car gets to the line first goes next.

Sure you meant a roundabout? Because then its easy: All 4 have to go the same direction in the roundabout,so all can enter the same time

no

yes and it's funny because people like the previous loser think it's tricky ahahah!

>What will happen if 4 cars try to enter it at the same time, each different way?
Then you get a pileup

It is actually 321, common sense is 231 but in regards to law 321 because of the yield signs. Local police actually had a ticket trap up awhile ago set up like this but enough people complained and they eventually removed one of the yield signs.

Whomever got there first.
I don't get this.

>What are yield signs
Do you people even drive?

there is only one yield signthe other isn't

Indeed it is!

My favorite situation... Imagine yourself in the position of the number 2 driver
>be number 2 driver
>know that I have the right of way
>be over courteous
>stop in my place
>motion drivers 1 and 3 to go
>see drivers 1 and 3 look at each other not knowing what to do
>drivers 1 and 3 look at me like I am joking
>wait for one of them to go
>watch both drivers freeze in their places not knowing what to do
>continue waiting
>eventually one will be brave and make a move
>we all go on our way happily
>drivers 1 and 3 leave in disbelief
Being an over courteous driver is always fun

That's not a yield sign. That's merely a sign saying whats up.

what's more: it's impossible to have all of the cars arrive at the same time because of the way we break down time into factors of itself. It's whomever got there first. You're all retarded. That being said if humans are driving the cars there are certain reactions times and perceptive time-frames that award priority to one car or another. Assuming they all arrive at the intersection around the same time, or within acceptable temporal norms as dictated my society and the average persons demeanor and inclination to follow posted limits and rules:

The correct answer is:

What's so difficult about that?

That would be true if this intersection were an all way stop, but it's not. One person (driver 1) has a yield sign while drivers 2 and 3 do not; so they both have right of way over driver 1.
Between drivers 2 and 3, driver 2 takes precedence because he is continuing straight on the road, while driver 3 is making a left hand turn.

2 - 3 - 1

2, 3, 1

It all depends if any of them happen to be a ROLL COAL DIESEL.

Then he goes first because he's a prick.

NO

If dubs, they all go at once and die. If trips, there are kids in the cars.

1 has a yield sign dumb fuck

This doesn't make sense. 1 would never have a yield sign at that type of intersection.

What would I even need a second head for? I only own one fedora

Depends on the country you are from. In Canada it would always be a stop instead of a yield but last time this was posted, several euros said their intersections like this have yields and the sign at 2 is a warning sign that 1 Has a yield sign.

2 => 3 => 1
/thread

How could Britain brexit out of itself

The man who got a gun first

Its already numbered u idiots 1,2,3 goes

Obviously none of you live in Massachusetts

>#1 goes first since the "Yield" sign is only considered a suggestion around here. He speeds up seeing the other cars approaching and to be able to go up on two wheels when making the left turn.
>Car #3 goes next. It's driven by a rich teen from Wellesley who is talking on her cell phone. She didn't even see Car #1 because she got a text right at the same time she got to the interesction.
>Car #2 goes last. It's being driven by an old lady and she's nowhere near the intersection when all this goes down.

tldr: 1, 3, 2

damn those guys know how to sell a role. "oh shit shes got a mole, photoshop that in too and highlight it"

1 then 3 then 2

>picture uses some sign that doesn't exist
>yield sign at a T intersection, which also doesn't exist

fake situation with illogical traffic configuration. there is no answer.

>person who lives in massachussetts thinks the car that crosses both other cars path goes first

Not surprising. None of you up there can drive. Not a single one.

this

Are you all trolls?
i fucking hope so
>231

3 1 2 is the correct answer

guise.....

2 first
then if 3 is a nice guy and can see that 1 could go he should let 1 go
then 3

Going straight.
Making a left turn.
Yield sign.

I don't remember much from driving school, but I'm certain that cars going straight have the right of way. So 2 goes first, then 3 immediately after. 1 has to go last because the intersection was blocked by 2 and 3.

Is this the correct reason?

What is the sign next to 2 say?

1 and too at the same time then maybe three if hes a nice guy

>simple drivingschool task
>80+ replies
>70+ posters
this thread is amazing