full story:
>me hanging out with good friend, lets call him bob
>his gf (and her ugly friend) is also there, lets call her daisy
>suddenly daisys phone starts ringing
>she goes crazy mode, grabs phone and goes away
>wtf.jpeg
>bob gets suspicious
>asks whats wrong
>daisy says "all good bob", grabs her ugly friend away and they start talking/whispering
>"the fuck just happened user?", says bob
>noidea.png

anyways, after that, i got quite suspicious and did some search on fb
right now im 100% that daisy is a cheating bitch
>did fb stalking and research in general
>found the guy daisy fucks
>wanna tell my stupid buddy bob
>got no proof though

i thought of getting access to the guys fb account
there MUST be something interesting in the conversations AND i could even reveal everything through his account: e.g. post on his page that he is dating daisy

inb4
>user, h4ck the gril
no point, she deletes ALL the fb conversations (suspicious, right?)
>you need to know stuff about the guy
i know a lot, his fb profile is open there is a shiton of info about him
>you need his email
i know his email (see above why), so all i need is the password

so Sup Forums, how am i exactly supposed to this? got any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/read/how-the-nsa-or-anyone-else-can-crack-tors-anonymity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Burn in hell.
You cant just hack into ppls fb accounts.

fuk off newfag
if you dont know how, dont post

you cant mke requests like these for a million reasons

trust me: every girl with a fb account has guys that hit on them and they LOVE it and they all have at least one who talks about sexual stuff non stop

why do you think women love facebook but hate computers?

Since you don't seem very technical your only chance would be to bruteforce the email or send a phisher

yeah, i know, but im 99,99% sure that she fucks that guy, which is why i need to confirm it somehow (with proof)

You must be like 13 years old, aren't you? But hacking "manually" a fb account is not an easy task, so, your only way to get in is using your social engineering knowledge (we're all born with it). But seriously, don't try to do that, you simply don't have a good reason to do it.

Only ways you have is find an insecure device he uses,
Install a key logger on his device.
Brute force his password.

Trying any of these will land you in jail have fun

try with e-mail,i assume you are all kids around 16-18 yo so it will be easy to bypass his security on mail,just press forgot password and roll.

Most people use 2 step verification now.

he's probably a dumb kid too, so there might not be the need if you can get the device he accesses fb with primarily.

But that too will land ya in prison

Not if he leaves it unlocked. if he was logged into facebook on his phone and left everything open and unlocked it wouldn't be illegal to look through things.

NYPA newfag

>hurrdurr muh 4chin 1337 haxz0r \b\ros

Except you just stole the cunts phone.

Kys faggot

Ay fuck off

You could spoof the facebook front page and have the email and password e-mailed to you. Why not try and get into her facebook? Wouldn't that be easier?

Make some fake conversations between them. Confront her with the "evidence". Tell her you got them by hacking. Hopefully she'll confess

Post a pic from her facebook please

Link his profile and i'll see what i can do

>haxing a fb
Nice meme

What the fuck are you even saying?

It's like a mentally challenged potato salad of posts you've seen in the past.

OP link profile

>user, h4ck the gril
>no point, she deletes ALL the fb conversations (suspicious, right?)

Are you fucking blind?

Social engineering..

go back to redit you fucking cancer

Rat/Keylogger/Social engineering.
You're on Sup Forums and probably have autism, so i would go for the first two.

If you have the email.
>Click forgot password @ email website
>Create a disposable email to have validation key sent to you
>Now go to facebook forgot password
Getting the email was the hard part fag. You're already done

they log your isp when you do that, so if they want, they can figure out who did it

ip***

Go to Sup Forums
They'll help you out

Most people use their mobile phones or an already set backup Email

OP, if you can create 3 fake fb accounts and get him to add them all, you can use those to verify you are indeed him.

Bump

Oh plus a security question, too.

Obviously do it hidden. Didn't think i really had to explain VPN and proxies

I'm not good at hacking but if it's a girl who isn't tech smart you could brute force your way in (I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PERFORM IT DONT ASK)

if you hack into facebooks server you'll get a hash you'll never decrypt since I'm sure facebook salts they password hash

use tor

Is summer over soon?

Security questions are so easy now since people throw everything onto facebook. You get that info quick

Have fun sorting through 100 billion accounts

Shit spiderman I done want you to die. What about your new movie? I was really excited for that now I'm sad

2 more weeks

a server would be a dumb move and probably won't work anyway

user, provide the e-mail, does she have an iphone?

Besides facebooks hash probably has well over 9000 fucking characters

Was "hacking" into dood's FB

>SQ: What street did you live on as a child

>A: Current street

> Nope

>Fuck, RIP

Not too ez. Lots of people who are idiots manage to be pretty smart with it

they could use MD5 but once they do salting you'll never reverse it back its a one way street you can only guess, not sovle

Ooo that's a good one! Didn't anticipate that

Yeah i know, fuck getting into facebook unless they pay me big time to do it

Just dump her, faggot.

Could you imagine how large one database is in a company like facebook?

>2016
>thinking tor is safe
ishygddt

How would you do that?
(researching interest only)

better than no proxy/vpn

>copy code for FB login page
>change code for login/pass to save and send vie email to you
>have the login button redirect to actual FB

he is talking about setting up a facebook phisher. basically copying facebook homepage html code to make it look like facebook but logging email/password to a text file. however you would still have a different domain name from facebook so if they look at the url they can tell it isn't facebook

safer than nothing at all dumbass

No, it really isn't. If anything, it says "look at me, I have shit to hide" while offering the same protection as having no proxy or VPN (i.e. none). If you really want to stay anonymous, you're gonna have to stop being a cheap faggot and pony up the cash for a decent VPN.

It is safe as long as you don't go to deep. And you Kali

What would you suggest?

That was actually a question but I forgot ?

that has always been a known issue, and obviously any node controlled by someone you don't know could log/inject bad things. however running it in layers such as (ssh tunnel -> tor -> proxy -> tor) and making sure you don't have any leaks there is very little chance of them every finding the origin IP

i think i know how to copy the html so ok, but how do you do to send the email and password to you?

You could eliminate the two tor layers and get the same level of protection. As explained previously, the tor layers aren't adding anything.

use a ssh tunnel, your isp won't know you are using tor.
use tails and make an onionpi to ensure all packets going to/from the computer goes through tor

then basically all of the "problems" you mentioned are fixed. if you buy a vpn they could still log/control traffic so that doesn't help at all

learn to code fag

>ask Sup Forums how to. They might link you.

>Nobody is going to hold your hand. Because they want you to learn, not do it for you.

> the tor layers aren't adding anything.

except the two tor layers add an additional 6 hops they would have to follow.

and also the method in the picture would only be able to track it through those nodes. once it gets to the next 3 hops in the next tor layer their injected traffic wouldn't matter.

You say that like it's extra work for them. At this point, tracking across those 6 hops is all automated. Those 6 hops do nothing for you except add latency.

care to explain how it is all automated? they would still have to see that this tor IP connected to this regular ip, so now they would need to see which other tor nodes where connected to the exit node at that specific time, they then have to follow that pattern untill they get to the proxy, then they have another 3 hops to find.

Yes, because of the VPN/proxy between the tor layers. Again, the tor layers add nothing. If it was two consecutive tor layers (no VPN/proxy in between), it would be just as vulnerable.

Can anyone recommend a good VPN and IP swapper? Please

Bump

k, you can believe what you want. but tor is still safe if you use trusted nodes and don't use the tor browser.

>trusted nodes
also known as a VPN

easiest way must be getting into his home and do a mim
you could try phishing but honestly doubt you will have success with that

>2016
>trusting companies to not sell your data

have fun with those paid vpns that promise they don't log traffic!

See Image search that if you want a more detailed description.

but that still isn't automated, i know about that vulnerability, it is as old as the tor network itself. they would still have to control more than 1 node in your circuit to be able to match that traffic.

Will do. Have fun using your NSA-hosted "free" VPN.

You'll be fine that guys a fag. Run proxychains with tor, open bitmask VPN open tor browser

vpns are for faggots who don't know protocols. SSH is the way to go if you want true privacy.

there is a website i hacked some random FB account with
i forgot what it is, i'll post it later
but basically, if he clicks ANYWHERE on the screen it tells him to log in, when he logs in his info gets sent to you
if he's smart he won't fall for it

how's middle school mate?

He has to log in tho, how else can he get back in also when is later the thread will "404 soon

i doubt that facebook has a clickjacking vuln

Do u know any websites that are like that but with IP addresses, I used to have one but it's gone now

Pretty shit thanks

Actually they don't need to control any of the nodes for that scheme to deanonymize a tor user. Since you were apparently too lazy to search for it, here is the more detailed description:

motherboard.vice.com/read/how-the-nsa-or-anyone-else-can-crack-tors-anonymity

hello fbi

Yes, the FBI is warning you about the methods that the FBI uses to break tor.
Wat.

He set up a fake server and a fake website on the deep web, from which the victim has to download a large file. Embedded in this file is code that allows him to access a feature of most routers called NetFlow, which was developed by Cisco to divide traffic into different types of data: email, browser, and other, for instance.

oh cool, a netflow vuln that has nothing to do with the tor network itself. so by what you just linked. as long as you don't download files, tor is safe! YAY

Even if they did that they have to go trough all your proxies changing every 25 seconds AND find your VPN or 2 and request logs they might not even have

I really hope this is a troll.

Leave. Underageb&.

It's a trick to try and get people to stop using tor.

Exactly, tor is safe unless you are so dumb you belong in jailfor whatever shady shit you do on tor

This

Hahaha or I just know nothing about this stuff

You realize everything you view online is "just a file" right? What you said is basically "as long as I only visit trusted sites then tor is safe, yay!" But then why bother even using tor?