Tell us something about your sex philia or fetish you have never ever spoken about...

tell us something about your sex philia or fetish you have never ever spoken about, because you felt insecure and uncomfortable.
i have glasses fetish (don't mean sunglasses; only female cases of course).

inb4 tranny fetish

I'm turned on by blood and violence.

I prefer blowjobs a million times more than regular sex. I've had sex with dozens of women in my life, but I'd live life a happy man if I never experienced penis in vagina sex ever again and just had blowjobs instead. I mean I know most guys enjoy a good blowjob, but it's to the point where I really only want blowjobs and sometimes find regular sex kinda gross or annoying, as if I have to have regular sex just to make sure I also get a blowjob.

29 years old btw, have felt this way since I was maybe 21-22

liking them isn't problem; not-liking is.

so many people are like that; but they prefer jerking off instead of actual sex.

I like sticking a tube up my ass and then letting a giganticly obese landwhale sit on the other end and rip enormous farts into the tube and into my ass

Feet. Don't talk about it outside the internet. Only my best friend and gf know about it.
Other ones that nobody knows about: pegging and sharing my girl.
Pic related gf feet

Sounds exotic

SE Asian girls. Glasses. I have an ideal girl I'm working on now.

has she ever footjobbed you?

really? guess that's good to know. I've mentioned it to a couple guy friends and they think im crazy, act like pussy is the only thing worth living for.

I mentioned it to one girlfriend sort of and she thought it meant I might have gay tendancies or something which kind of pissed me off (not that I have anything against gay people.) I'm not attracted to men, and while I love blowjobs it still has to be from a girl I find attractive for me to really get off.

Shit. My wife just got pissed off because "that's all I want". Not my fault I like my dick sucked.

Yeah, a bunch of times. I own those feet and can do anything I want with them

asian girls are my waifus too; therefore, asian girl wearing glasses is superb turn on for me.

search 1000giri yuri

better?

Glasses drive me on too. Also: classic high heels and closed footwear in general (flats, ballerinas).

flats used to be my biggest turn on by far; in fact, it still is, but i have talked about it so much i just don't even mention it at all. i know it will be hard to stop.

moisturising would be a good start

posting actual nudes of his gf would be better.

…unless these are Emma Watson’s feet, then I welcome them exposed. They’re gorgeous.

I like to share my girlfriend with other people.

i have a cast fetish and always wanted to see beautiful women in casts, but i've come to realise i'm turned on more by ugly women with broken legs.

the plainer they are, the hotter it is. women i wouldn't look at twice normally.

It feels real good, especially if she's very gassy. The really big fart massages the inside of your asshole then the pressure just builds up inside you like a huge gas bubble

yes

Emma Watson is by far the most unattractive celeb walking on the earth's surface. I can be honest as fuck when i say i literally hate her. overrated cunt.

>by far the most unattractive celeb walking on the earth's surface.
>by far the most unattractive
>by far
Exaggerating 101, brought to you by user.

I have a cloth fetish. Sure, clothing is great because it fits the feminine form but I'm just as satisfied by feminine colors and soft textures. Panties are thus the penultimate. I skeet in a microfiber blanket. I fuck girls with most of their clothes on.

I get off by smelling girl's feet. The smellier the better. Wish my gf knew but she'd probably freak out.

Also have trample fetish, I paid prostitute for that once.

Could be. Many men say that she resembles their no(i)sy sisters. I don’t have one so I can’t tell.

Thanks for stopping by Captain Obvious the Anonymous. Any more lectures on hyperbole for the kids of Sup Forums?

I've taken hundreds of creepshots. It's an addiction. I really can't stop myself. :( I'm going to hire a girl to pose for me, see if that soothes the compulsion.

You "own" them? LOL. She's not your property you dumbass.

>Shitposting on Sup Forums
>Someone calls you out on it
>Better act smart and like I have a point or something

That moment where you have nothing to do so you play Jekyll and Hyde online.

Stay cool now.

Affirmative. Although I’m a virgin (‘forever alone’ type), I like fantasizing fucking with partly clothed woman.

It's pretty easy to stay cool when people incorrectly guess your identity in a thread. Enjoy the game I guess, I'm going to look to see if I should make a third post (including this one).

Most women seem to like it when you take some sort of ownership of them when youre in a relationship with them. Obviously it's not real ownership, just symbolic ownership.

I have an impregnation fetish, but I never ever want kids. It just sucks knowing that the only way I could fulfill this desire is by finding some sterile guy and getting his wife pregnant for him, which I'm pretty sure will never happen in my life.

Maybe you should try leaving the basement and not basing your ideas of relationships on what you read from bitter neckbeards on this website.

I'm basing this on experience, but believe what you want to believe.

Yes, I absolutely believe that you've had a lot of experience reading posts on Sup Forums.

dude, i see your point here. impregnating female is nasty and damn so sexy. i like the idea her vagina and her herself was simply made only to be host of the creature my nasty feelings cause. yeah, it's amusing knowing some random femfag is struggled and troubled as they feel hurt, intoxicated and nauseous- only because i cummed inside her vaginal entrance.

When I was a little kid, I used to lick my little cousin's butthole. She is two years younger than me. I loved her exquisite smell of feces, the feeling of her wrinkles getting wet in my tongue, and her asshole winking to the rhythm of her heavy breathing.

That's why I have a rampant anal fetish now, 20 years later.

Ur a nigger

I'm lucky enough to have a gf that doesn't want kids either but plays along with it. She has the arm-implant birth control so we often do rape and impregnation role plays. She loves it as much (or maybe more) than I do.

I think you just confirmed his thoughts about you.

You guys are pretty vanilla.

I don't really care what he thinks, but I'm also not the person who posted that.