For the record I'm straight and in love with my girlfriend, but urges are getting out of control

For the record I'm straight and in love with my girlfriend, but urges are getting out of control.

My girlfriend is gone for college and won't be back for a while. I really have to cum in something fapping isn't cutting it. There had been this sissy dude that's been hitting me up on my Instagram begging me to fuck him in the ass, and blow a huge sticky load inside him. It feels like a cheap easy consequence free hole to nut in while my girl is gone, it's no way she would know but I'm straight so I don't know what I can do.

do it

honestly i'd go for it man experience that shit and let me know how it goes bro

is that picture him?

Oh yeah pic related

Just buy a fleshlight, way less self hate and AIDS are involved with that choice.

do it

it's super obvious that more self hate is involved if you buy a fuckable flashlight

if thats said sissy do it OP, dont be a faggot.

You live once so you may as well just do it. Wear a condom.

fuck a condom OP, the chances of getting an STD as the perpetrator are pretty low, yolo my man.

breed that sissy hole, you know u want to

It is obvious no love is involved if you cheat on your significant other.

no shit, dude is posting about a side bitch, it's not a relationship that should last

I love my GF and "cheat" on her because there are sex needs she can't just fulfill.

On the other hand, would she fuck someone else, if I knew, I would dump her in a heartbeat.

This, YOLO

lol classic manitude.

It's different for men than it is women.

This is how you get AIDS, bro. Wrap dat meat

>people actually think this way
there is no "cheat" about it, either you're just a spammy shitposts or you've decided to be a fuckwit with out common decency

Buy a fleshlight. Duh.

this is what is wrong with the relationship. you gotta go both ways or no way. My wife and i have been married for 23 years, have 2 grown kids and 2 more still in school and we swing once a month at the minimum. I have a side boy and she has a side girl that we see at least once a week, the swinging is usually with another couple.

Ass is an ass man, and even for a dude that's a fuckable ass, nut it or you are a fag

Record it. Then send link here.

Nothing is involved.

ya i know..thats why i said manitude not attitude

Pound that tight sissy hole

sounds like a dead relationship, shouldn't of had kids, your gonna give them lip herpes with a stray forgetful, good morning peck

High school sex ed is really getting to you

>For the record I'm straight

Words mean things.

nice deflect, your higher risk for VD than any other demographic
active swiggers are the most likely to lie in a discussion over std history

how exactly is it different? You're a retard man.

Serisously OP. Don't do it.
If you actually do this and you manage to get a boner with this guy, than you're not hetero.
You're bi.
Or probably even gay because you aren't sattisfied with your real girl so you fuck guys dressing as woman instead.

If you really want to fuck other guys in the ass break up with your girlfriend and admit that you're gay.

If you would be hetero like you say you would find a real PUSSY to fuck if you plan on cheating. Not some aids infested ass of some mentally ill faggot.

God damn it. There's too much faggotry and cancer on Sup Forums lately. Must be summer outside..

this post reeks of newfag and self denial

This.

Don't do it op. I was in same situation and I got herpies (from getting dick sucked, although I did fuck it) I tried to hide it and long story short game e my gf herpies and she left me and told my family. Now no one will fuck me so I only bang trannys on Craig's list when I don't have an out break

If you want to have sex with the same gender you're not straight. I bet you also think there are more then two biological genders don't you?

I'm in simmilar postion except a sissy hitting on me. I am considering cheating on my gf for gaysex but I know the guilt will get me afterwards and I'm gonna worry myself to the level of torture about STDs, so I don't

>biological genders
noice verbal throw up, you should really read a book on life sciences

>summer outside

>tfw there are more than 2 genders in nature.

Wow bro your rationalization is as a swastika. So youd rather cheat on your girlfriend with a guy then buy a sex toy? Does you gf have a dildo? Then why cant you have the male equivalent? If you want to fuck a guy thats fine i guess just dont hide behind ulterior motives like
>muh goifiends gone

Also, for the record, youre clearly at least bi because youre definitely not straight.

These threads are revolting but very entertaining.

yolo

I'm just not a faggot. And I've probably been on b before you were even able to read. Some years ago there was none of this faggot shit on b. Traps were laughed at.

The cancer back then was cp, now it's traps and cucks.

That sound like a fun ass relationship. Count me in.

Do your kids suspect anything?

kek. gtfo to reddit.

Yeah
Your just going faggot
If that's the case
You might as well cheat on your girl with another girl
But no
You choose a guy
Might as well break up with your girl

>tfw 'tfw' was thing before reddit.

woah the assumptions on this one
> I never said cheating was ever an option
> I think buying sex toys of either variety is pretty sad
>fucking a guy is entirely normal, and absolutely no shit I'm bi you moron

>I'm straight though.
>Tempted to fuck a man in the ass.
>I'm straight though, guys. Honest.

is this where the line starts?

>tfw you have no face

I've been on Sup Forums since the beginning
>nice meme
bitch I was on it way before it turned into random
>cp is cancer
the whole site is cancer you simpleton
and there's always been shemale threads so idk what the fuck you're complaining about

You, sir, are a homosexual. Better just accept it and buy some kneepads

This

OP is a closeted faggot.

have you ever thought when you take a shit, its actually an invert penetration?

This

Not man enough to tell gf you have needs. Basically telling us hes willing to fuck anything that moves. Is actually considering fucking a man over a woman when already decided it's going to be a fling.

Just dump your girlfriend and go to a gay bar. You're obviously just a fag that need to fuck men constantly

>squirting mustard on a burger is like putting mustard back in its bottle
is this really the conversation you wanted to start?
also anal is nothing like shitting you dumb bitch

2 chances....bait or youre a fag...
y consider a shit tube when u culd score some puss

>no in between options
your more in denial than op, op wants to be a cheating whore but youre to afraid of gay cooties to ever understand human sexuality more than the average Sup Forums shitter

Actually it is kinda similar thou at least from the feeling inside

For the record I'm straight
>Lie right out the gate nigger

found the woman.

post moar

>implying thats what made your post reddit
fuck off

yeah its like your organs are fucking you from the inside

Pics of sissy boi op?

i would pound that ass if thats him

not really, you must never eat fiber because a springy stify has never been comparable to a loose defication
prostate simulation doesn't really happen from poop

Do it. I would. I'd kinda like to be a receiver too though.

you are going to wear a condom if you go to fuck random gay men.

Go visit your gf, you can fuck her condomless, it's better

go ahead and fuck the dude, once you nut you'll feel like shit just like fucking a fatty...then the faggot will go loony when you try and dump his dumb ass

Yeah somehow but while shitting your body prepares so it usually goes easy anal Sex on the other hand is a little more forceful

it's obviously not him, if you frequented the trap threads you would have already seen this picture

its definetely not ideal to fuck a trap but if you think your gf would find out if you fucked a girl then go for it

just fucking do it man. the only person on the planet who gives a shit whether you're gay or not is you. just fuck the dude, fuck him good since he wants it. do to him what you can't do with your girl. make him choke on your ass flavored dick and then fuck him more. have fun, get it out of your system.

then nail your girl when she comes home :)

that ass his?
Id hit it

That may be but im talking about the feeling of a full ass rigjt before unloading, my last anal experience is a while ago so i can only talk from my memories which tend to lie sometimes

trick question, the sissy boy is the sex toy you idiot

nobody is straight. think about that the next time you get really excited to see your best same sexed friend.

Its true. I was gonna fuck this dude in the ass but I couldn't even get hard. After weeks of trying again I finally realized I wasnt attracted to men at all. I just needed pussy and all gay thoughts went away.

Maybe a pocket pussy will help.

cheating is a thing this person brain can't handle thinking about for very long but immediate stranger sex? that's super fine.
Stop letting your dumbass hormones plage your mind

>Africa, the nile

you know it's a sad and dead relationship when you have to resort to fucking other people to keep things going especially that often. thats sad man sorry to hear it. let me guess... it was her idea to begin with to start fucking someone else on the regular

someone isn't getting bj offers by all the gay guys he knows and it's damaging his fragile ego

open relationships are fine you moron, the problem though, most of them are started by fucking idiots and they're obviously not for everyone.

Correction:
For the record I'm BISEXUAL and in NOT love with my girlfriend AND urges are getting out of control.

Other than that, do what you want, then remove yourself from the genepool.

>TFW

>genepool
nice meme

what the fuck is the point of an open relationship? if you're in an open relationship than that means you'd rather have the freedom of being single and fucking whoever you want because fucking your SO doesn't cut it for you. it makes no sense. be fucking single you dumb shit rather than trying to rationalize that an "open relationship" is a healthy and normal thing

wow, you have no idea that monotony isn't something everyone follows, you also think relationships are about sex which makes a fucking idiot, but then again you probably think polyamory is a meme

monogamy *