Need to vent

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrK5u5W8afc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how you doing user?

Great actually, but that girl is on my mind like you wouldn'T believe
Hbu?

it's always "that girl" huh? tell me about her
just making it.. i'm one missed bill away from selling my body on the street haha

Nah, "that girl" has long passed away in my mind
It's "another girl"
Well i met her here, on Sup Forums and as fate wanted it, we lived just 2 hours apart
Had the same kind of twisted humor, she was fit as fuck
ANd so it happened that we met and dated for half a year until she decided to go back to her ex
That was 8 months ago
In that time we texted on and off, we met up last week actually, she was on a road trip by herself
Told me she still had feelings for me, a lot and that she wanted to cut contact once and for all as this would be the best for her

Be 16, start high school
>Beta as fuck, shy, awkward
>Middle school was hell, lost childhood friends
>Finally gain a few friends, feel kinda happy
>One friend knew one girl from elementary
>Girl and I start to talk, I'm awkward and it doesn't last long
>Realise I have a small crush on her
>First year of high school ends with very rare interactions with her
>Second year begins, she eventually seems to talk to me
>I'm not as awkward as I was, and she thinks I'm funny
>As year goes on me, her and her female BF become friends
>Half-way trough the year she introduces me to MDMA, I'm now 18
>Even after the amazing experience I find myself gaining confidence
>Still have crush on her, and us being good friends really makes my confidence bloom
>She eventually starts telling deep secrets to me, asks me for advice
>Sends me teasy pictures aswell
>Become suspicious that she likes me back
>After growing even closer I realise she's the first girl I've ever truly fallen in love with
>Unsure about her feelings, afraid to tell her what I feel
>Reconnect with former friends
>Suddenly, life is great

Cont.

pls cont

>Me, her and her friend have lots of happy moments
>Arguments have happened, but nothing serious
>Suddenly her and especially her friend get mad at me for stupid BS, stop talking for few days
>I feel awful, cry alot, realise I truly love her, and don't want to live without her
>She suddenly reaviles that it was only her friend that disliked me and she still wanted to be friends
>Hurt that her friend did this, but I move on, friendship continues
>Realise that she's the one thing I truly care about, and I want nothing more than a relationship with her
>Second year ends
>Vacations and me being a shy fuck keeps apart for a very long time
>Occasionally sends me bikini pics
>She meets some guy she knows
>They start to hang out all the time
>Terrified they'll get together
>And then it happened, after just a month and a half, they're a couple.

Stop fucking posting about her, God you were on the other day whining like a faggot

I'm fucking devistated. She really is the only thing I've cared about in years, and even without her knowing it she's helped me so much. She's the sweetest girl in the world, and now all the beautiful moments my mind planned for us to have are ruined.

I never knew heartbreak would be this hard, but it truly is a feeling I wouldn't want on my worst enemy. Even hanging out with other friends I'm on the verge of tears. Her and I are still friends, but she's constantly with him, and nothing feels the same anymore.

I know I sound like a bitch. I know it may sound like overracting to a simple crush. But she is so much more to me than that. Words can't describe the agony and sorrow I'm in. My largest hope and most cherised person broke my heart, and I just feel hopeless and anxious. I fucking love her, but I'm just not good enough for her.

And worst of all, I know it's my fault. Maybe she did like me, love me even. But a more confident guy came around, and then I was pretty much doomed. I fucked up like I always do.

We're still friends, but it will never be the same. Now, talking to her, hearing her beautiful laugh, seeing her adorable smile, will just make the pain linger. But I don't want to move on from her, because I have so much care for her, and I know she deep downs needs me in some way. None of you guys can convince me to leave her.

I just wish things were different. I didn't know it was gonna be this hard. I just wasn't prepared. I didn't want it to be like this.

>that girl
>here we go again

kill her then kys m8

stop wasting my oxygen

So?
Sure thing m8

youtube.com/watch?v=zrK5u5W8afc

>wake up
>realize I wasted my 4 days off
>decide to ask someone to hang out
>can't think of anyone who likes me
>cry in the bathtub
>sister hears me, tells my dad
>he calls me
>doesn't give a shit
>mild annoyance in his voice
>nobody cares

At least I have Sup Forums to call me a faggot

hell yeah, faggot

>couple days ago
>get too drunk with best friend
>fool around
>open myself up (think we are bonding)
>she wakes up disgusted
>she leaves to be with her ex
>feel empty lost a best friend and didn't event want to get drunk

oh well

You may be a faggot, user. But you're OUR faggot.

dont even trip dawg,
i feel you.
when ever you think that you can confide in someone they call you a fag, well done Sup Forums, you never fail to amaze me, the fact you say you're "here for each other" and yet you continually stab each other in the back

I love you guys

I love you too user, lets start simple, whats her name?

Feels are for faggots

>Junior in high school
>Gf is a senior
>Last year with her until college
>Shes so smart
>A practical genius
>Colleges all across the country are offering her a full ride
>I still dont even know what I want to do with my life
>Stressed out like crazy

Well is don't know how I shut put it without it sounding weird, but there are decisions in your life you will have to decide by yourself. And it may will feel fucking awful but choosing your foundation for your future career may be one of them. Listen to yourself and choose what you want to do but be careful that it still can provide for yourself and, thinking of the future, a family. It it may even be more miserable to realize but it could be that it will be the end of your relationship... I've been kind of there and I can tell you it sucks ass. Godspeed on your path user

I'm gonna vent.
I don't give a shit about Harambe! I laugh at it's death!
I don't like girls with dicks, What are you trying to be? a man? real men don't import other people bodyparts, because real men aren't nuts. Your head is fucked beyond redemption and borderline psychopath, it's not funny. remove that dick, girl.
Why cucks? why blacked.com? niggers should be in nigger places, just like Harambe. But interspecies sex is just wrong!

Have you ever had a best friend? Literally that is exactly what they do, They are there for you but insult you as well. It's just how male friendships work. Nobody is stabbing each other in the back. We are honestly here for that kid but he is an immense faggot.

Thanks, user. I'll manage, Im sure, its just going to be rough

Nah, you have just felt too much to give a shit any longer.

Don't die, thread.

>be me
>Be sad

Girlfriend left me three months ago. It's getting better but there are days where I just can't fucking take it. I miss her warmth next to me when going to sleep and looking into this beautiful blue eyes when waking up

Fuck Claire, I would have died for you, killed for you, anything you would've wanted

ok, fair one.