That was the best operatorkino I saw in a long time. I'd say that's the black hawk down of our time

that was the best operatorkino I saw in a long time. I'd say that's the black hawk down of our time.

>kino

Stop using that word wrong. It makes you look like a plebe.

Yea, I was surprised by how enjoyable this flick turned out to be.

It really is the best operator film since BHD.

>flick
>film
it's kino

/k/ hated it because
>m-muh idolizing murika and not telling da truth aboot why da C I A was dere :^(

Did anyone else read the book? Besides the extended car chase and the exploding bus it told the true story very well.

Ok, flick was a bit harsh. I'll give it movie status.

I'm a liberal and I loved it. I'm a liberal. I'm voting for a liberal in November because I'm a liberal, who also loved this movie.

I'm waiting to see if it's popular on Sup Forums before doing that. I wouldn't want to be some sort of redditor after all.

does it show hillary laughing maniacally while the six men notice their fucked?

>kino
You realize using this word makes you sound like a faggot. Like, an AIDS-droplets-of-nigger-cum-coming-out-of-my-loose-ass-tier fsggot.

Yes. Then she orders Bill to defecate on the American flags given to their families as part of the funeral ceremony.

Hillary and the Innocence of Muslims don't factor into this movie.

so?

nah m8, I'm a totally based kino patrician

good book to read about the events through first hand accounts but its not exactly a literary masterpiece

U U U U

Everyone that uses the term 'pleb' is incredibly insecure.

>tfw I listened to audio recordings on Sup Forums

fucking shit kept me up at night, couldn't sleep after.

Watched this last night, and holy shit Michael Bay made an almost perfect movie to me. Fuck the critic ratings this was brutal as hell. Krasinski can actually act pretty great for an action movie.

black hawk down
13 hours
>These are anything but blatant propaganda