"Oh, sorry"

"Oh, sorry"

It's fine, shit happens

ye it happens

"Your time on this planet has ended."

no, see, there's this microspoic imperfection on the paint now that you can actually not even notice so i'll be having you replace the entire side of the car and ruin you financially, enjoy the hobo life

I own a 2003 GMC Sierra with 328,000 miles. I really don't care.

The way I look at it: if I parked too close on one side, then it's almost inevitable

Youre gonna pay out YOUR FUCKING NOSE FOR THIS

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill!

"What. The. Fuck."
(death stare)
if unsatisfactory response, grab hard-chromed Park pedal wrench from tool bag behind seat and smash her fucking headlights out.

Yes, it's always a her.

this is the reason why I take 2 spaces when I go shopping at certain shops.

I had a fucking piece of trash ruin my door once, fixing the door cost more than her entire car. So glad I caught her, if I had come out of the store just 1 minute later I would have had to pay it all myself.

Have some respect for other peoples property.

What is your secret, Yoda?

>parked to close
>eating lunch in car
>hear bang on door
>lady door dinged me
>starts yelling at me saying its my fault
>ok starts car to try to move*
>cant her door is touching my car and shes loading groceries
>ok ill wait
>she finishes I think I can leave now
>she walks between cars and door dings me a second time instead of letting me leave
>continues to yell saying thats what I get for parking to close
>fuck that
>open passanger door smash her car
>floor it out of there

Poor guy

Take down license plate #
Call cops, report hit & run.
kek

Chill? Where are you from? Italy? Middle east?

>using two parking spaces

You're the real trash here, bud

It's single owner, I don't make a payment, and it's in good running order. Suits me fine.

Advanced full synthetic motor oil. I've replaced some of the other parts here and there, but the engine block has never had a single issue.

Checkem

Douchebag alert.

Fun Fact: I intentionally park as close as I can to double parked cars because they're such asshats.

Yeah sure. I learned the hard way why you have to do that in certain locations. Now wherever cheap cars are, I take some extra space.

I park normally next to a 100k car. The owner usually knows how to treat other peoples belongings. And when something happens still, they don't run off but instead pay for the damage they do like any respectful person should.

I'm glad this green text didn't end in a frowney face

if I see a nice car parked like a cunt on a busy day, I will probably skim your trunk/hood with my keys on my way back for good measure.

Fuck you.

you can park as close as you fucking want as long as you do not do any damage.

And if someone saw you do it, I'd pay someone to beat you to a bloody pulp =)

DEVILISH

lol
Same, but in a rental on vacation.
>Fucking spoiled cunt pulls in in big shiny suv & parks way off center in her space, 8" from me, facing opposite direction
>opens her door right into mine
>squeezes out grinding on my car
>looks right at me, gives me a dirty look
>yells "fucking asshole!"

>i slam door open into her car.
>look, don't see a dent
>hammer my car door into hers repeatedly
>dent achieved
>drive off happy

No, you're simply a pretentious, self-important cocksucker

I go out of my way to fuck with idiots who do this.

I watched my mom walk over and let the air out of someone's tires who did this once.

kek

On the real though, your sense of entitlement has grown out of proportion based upon a poor encounter with a shithead. We all get dinged sometimes, I suggest you have the capital to get your things ordered to your house if you can't take a ding on the car once in awhile

Nice quads.

Them quads

you posted a picture of a door which has rubber specifically designed to stop damage to other cars.
Good job OP for providing us with the solution to the problem you're bitching about.

Nice. I had 508k on my 84 Toyota truck when I sold it off. Original engine & transmission & everything. I stay on top of fluids & suspension, & everything else is pretty cool. Also I drive smoothly, and not like a dick. I still see that truck around once in a while.

>I'm A Huge Pussy: The Post

u mad poorfags?

that guy is right

nah, sadly I can't afford to do beat up people any more, this shit backfires

Oh look, it's another winner of the I'm Special and the Rules Don't Apply To Me award.

>calls people pussies
>keys people's cars when they aren't around, like a fuckin pussy

Good job user

You're the one paying people to do your dirty work. I don't hire people to key a car.

They mad. Dubs don't lie.

>I'm not even that user

Lmao nice one, no I'm just a random user letting you know that keying cars is a pussy alternative to actually confronting the person.

Yeah, cause I'm going to sit by their car until they come back and then yell at them. Keying a car takes a second, waiting for someone at their car takes a lot longer.

This is a fast way to watch your hands get broken.. Before I run over your car with this...

I love how easy it is to tell the poors and the children from the adults who paid for their shit and like to keep their belongings in good condition.

>Before I run over your car with this.
what, the overcompensation-mobile?

>Being poor means you aren't an adult.

I found the Republican.

you have got to be kidding. The fucking rule is to not damage other peoples property.

You obviously do not own anything of value. That is sad, but at the same time a very compelling explenation for your point of view.

Do you really think people really park like that for fun? or because they are too lazy to park correctly?

>or you could just mind your own like an adult

Kek is it really that massive of a trigger for you? Because that's sad, champ.

That truck doesn't make your penis bigger and driving over someone won't either

FUCKING KEK

Cost more than the house you live in..
The fact that you don't appreciate other people having nice things they actually worked for makes YOU the pussy.

Agreed

>or because they are too lazy to park correctly?
Yes.

Maybe I got shit to do. Maybe I don't want to confront someone,for a number of potential outcomes and reasons.

Maybe I'm choosing the most logical and easy way to strike at someone who disturbed my balance in the force.

Had the penis long before the truck... I really just wanted something nice to pull my camper with.

Being poor means not taking care of your belongings because you've never had nice things.

Oh and seeing everything through the prism of politics is a mental cancer.

Lance: Still got your Malibu?
Vincent: Aw, man. You know what some fucker did the other day?
Lance: What?
Vincent: Fucking keyed it.
Lance: Oh, man, that's fucked up.
Vincent: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of shit fucked with it.
Lance: They should be fucking killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.
Vincent: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that asshole doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.
Lance: What a fucker!
Vincent: What's more chickenshit than fucking with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle.
Lance: You don't do it.
Vincent: It's just against the rules.

>hurr u have small wee wee xD

Classic line from poorfags too poor to ever afford such a beautiful steel stead. What a pity. :^)

Jesus christ user. Ya know for a minute I had some respect for you, just out of general humanity, but you just cringed your way straight to the bottom of the social shitter. K. Y. S.

How's that 3 inch penis of your doing?

so much this. Glad to see at least a few anons here have some sense

Too lazy to park correctly, yes. Or too pretentious to park correctly.

Dont park like a fag, dont get keyed. That simple.

well, than today is the day you learn that you are wrong.

It is because of the selfish lazy fuckers that simply do not care and do HUGE damage to a strangers car, it happens all the time.
And when fixing that damage costs more than the average person earns in half a year, you fucking become careful.

Once again, had the penis long before the truck... why is it that people who never owned anything nice have to claim its a penis thing?

Try pulling a 25' trailer with a full tank of water using a 1500... A bigger truck is just safer to tow with..

>implying you actually key cars

Starting to think this is b8 tbh. No one is this mentally gimped.

Rite half expect the reason I'm broke is because I just bought a house you... My guess is that youre too young to even comprehend what a mortgage is

Please let me see you key someones car...

You will get caught sooner or later and the beating you get will be sorely deserved..

Nobody will come to your aid.

I second that....

We genuinely believe that those who fail to park correctly either don't give a shit about the rest of society or are in fact too lazy to park correctly, which would still indicate a general lack of respect for others anyway.

My suggestion is earning enough Capital to hire people to bring you your shit, or getting a chauffeur.

>fucking this

Morons who key cars don't even realize that they are the reason why people double park.

Ofcourse, I wouldn't expect some vandalizing piece of povish garbage to appreciate that, but the irony just kills me.

That's fine. I'll shoot the guy in the chest and then rape him as he bleeds out and nobody comes to his aid.

>calls me young
>thinks it's cool to vandalize

Oh darling. You're cute.

You do realize that is pure autism, right?

I don't even own a car. But that "haha you have a small penis" thing is SO FUCKING ANNOYING TO HEAR.

It is the ultimate surrender. It is the "I have nothing to bring to the table myself and being this much below the other man hurts my feelings of masculinity, so I am going to defend my self by attacking his: I bet you have a small dick, hahaha! I showed that fucker who's boss, haha"

>Double park to avoid getting dinged
>Get keyed for it.

That's not irony.

If you genuinely believe that then you're genuinely retarded. Sorry to inform you.

Whatever microdick.

the autism is strong in this one

>Thinking your opinion means anything to anyone besides yourself.

It's that exact sentiment that gets your car keyed.

>That's not irony.
Oh but it is

Dont worry about it bud, no hard feelings

I love how you act like it's not illegal to vandalize a car just because it's parked poorly. That's literally the only thing I need to hear from you to know you're 100% a child. Have fun with that tough guy complex though, I wonder what you'll pretend to do next.

:^)

How dare you ding one of my ferraris. Do you have any idea how much my father paid for this? Neither do I, but you will pay. I will sue you even further into poverty you pathetic peon.

>Open door
>Wind catches it before you get a chance to grab it properly whilst trying to get out
>Fuck these shitty small spaces
>Can't park in the disabled bays
>Get a ticket because you stayed 1 second longer than the 2 hour time limit
>Get ticket for coming back to same car park within 5 hours to replace faulty item

Those retail/shopping car parks are a fucking nightmare.

No, that's called a vicious cycle.

>thinking you're a cool guy for breaking the law

That's the definition of a nigger so good job being a nigger. Whew.

7 inch long, almost 6 inch girth, sorry user

"Accidents happen. I'm late to a meeting and don't have time to exchange insurance information. Have a blessed day."

Show us, with a timestamp.

Pics?

Lol

Double parking in publicly available spaces and ports is illegal.

if you are poor in america it is by choice even "poor" people have smartphones, cars, ac, food to eat. if you are below that point then its 99% of the time your own fault

Aaaaand you just stooped to their level.