How do you cope with being circumcised?

How do you cope with being circumcised?

I am having trouble dealing with the fact that sex will always feel less pleasurable for me than someone who is intact, and that I got mutilated by my own parents as a child.

well since you post with a pedo comic let me say that is good that you will never enjoy sex as it was meant to be

Kill yourself newfag.

Pretty good, been circumsized since I was a baby. Fapping feels great, can't complain. When I fuck my girlfriend both of us are satisfied and feel pleasure. How does it feel to have moldy dick cheese growing under that extra hygienic layer of skin you call superior?

I'm not uncut you fucking retard.

Literally all you guys who justify mutilation have is "hurr dick cheese durr".

>can't complain

Yeah yet your parents stole loss of pleasure from you by mutilating you, if it feels good now how good would it feel if you had all that feeling back?

>been circumsized since I was a baby

unfortunate that you've permanently lost that natural pleasure your parents have deprived from you

no Sir, kill you yourself :3

I actually believe ppl like you should get their balls cut off

Good for you faggot no one gives a shit. Go back to lebbit.

How does disgusting unhigenic foreskin make my dick feel more pleasure? I'm 8 inches and I stroke that bad boy everyday and burst out a fat load onto my chest. I already have all the pleasure I want, and so does my girlfriend. Just because you have a circumcised small dick and don't feel much pleasure, it isn't because you're not uncut, it's because you have a small dick user

There's this thing called forever user, look it up. They're researching how to regrow foreskins using your own stem cells. In a few years you can have your foreskin back user

*Foregen

>get out my secret club

manchild as fuck eh ?

well now it makes sence that you want sone childs, but honest dude why you dont kill your self ?I mean there is sure nobody who will miss you or am I wrong

to

>tens of thousands of nerves on foreskin
>frenelum
>protects the head of the penis from desensitization from rubbing against clothes and protects it from keratinizing (cut guys heads do this)

>hurr small dick

Has nothing to do with pleasure, and statistically you're likely lying about being 8 inches.

If this is your way of blindly justifying what happened to you so be it, but it's pretty sad you can't stand up and face what's been done to you for what it is.

>I already have all the pleasure I want
you're okay with having less than normal, you've been cucked by the doctor & your parents

>implying you'll ever even have sex in the first place

Consider suicide

Foregen is a load of bullshit. They have to entirely skin your dick just to attach it, fuck that.

Placing your hope on that will do nothing but depress you further.

Don't feel too down about it. Many people here exaggerate the difference between cut-uncut in terms of simulation, but if you're still having fun with your penis then at least you'll always have that. If its bothering you then look up foreskin restoration, maybe that can work for you. Do let your parents know though that you were hurt by their decision to circumcise you when it should of been your choice by right. Knock some sense into them. And help dwindle the practice of routine infant circumcision by letting your sons choose what's right for them.

Good Luck pal. This is all coming from an uncut fag, so I can't really know how you feel exactly. But try to relax. It happened, it wasn't your fault or choice, but they're are plenty of options out there that will help you feel complete and happy.

A virgin's fantasy

what hentai is this from again, google search turns up nothing

Holy fucking shit, user calm down
>my fucking sides are in orbit

I just read a post about a guy the other day who got cut as an adult and he said cut sex unprotected feels like uncut sex protected. That's fucking awful and depressing.

>but they're are plenty of options out there that will help you feel complete and happy.

No there isnt

Where did you find that they have to skin your dick to attach it?

there has never been any evidence to suggest having a foreskin adds or removes any sort of pleasure from sex

i am confused by these threads. the only people who worry about something like this truly have no real problems in life

Common sense and talking with people here and elswhere recommending it.

They grow the foreskin from a donor foreskin that's been stripped of cells, then grow it with your own, after its finished they surgically attach it.

I don't think about it. Like, it was done before I could even remember it, and since I'm not out having sex anyway, why should I care? If I want kids, I could still get them; the dick still works as it should, albeit it may or may not 'feel as good' as an uncut one.

No one cares, and no mentally healthy man cares about another man's dick.

> claims to have a satisfied girlfriend
> fap every day and cums on his chest
You dumb faggot user, stop telling lies

>removing frenelum
>one of the most erogenous zones
>removing foreskin, tens of thousands of nerves
>removing the only thing protecting your head from the elements and clothing causing your head to keratinized and desensitize

How would it not have any effect? Are you fucking kidding?

Lots of uncut guys can't even have their bare glands rub against their clothing it's so sensitive. That's why they have foreskin.

>less than normal
topkek, I'm pretty sure that you guys must have small willys and blame your circumsizion on why you can't feel anything when you masterbate. If I had foreskin, the way I would masterbate would be different. I would have to use two fingers to rub the skin over my head until I orgasm, which is pathetic and boring. I'm very satisfied with my 8 inch dick and I stoke it, not rub the skin over the head. When I orgasm I feel amazing and satisfied, also sweaty as hell and relaxed, usually when I don't fap for a while then fap. But even if I were uncut, how would feeling sexual pleasure be an issue? Are you aware that not everyone lives in your tiny little world where life is based on how much you can orgasm? There's more to life than just sex, even if I don't feel as much sexual pleasure as I would uncut, that really doesn't bother me because I am already satisfied with my huge cock and couldn't ask God for more.

Wtf?!

From my own research on them, they say that they cut at the scar tissue line and attach it there. I don't think that they have to remove the skin all over your penis

>no one cares that it doesn't feel as good

You sound like you don't care because you don't care about sex, you're not everyone.

>it still functions

Also infant circumcision causes an increased risk of premature ejaculation and also erectile distinction. Have fun with that.

I don't really care. Sex feels awesome. Getting head feels awesome. Would it be more sensitive if i weren't cut? Probably. But i don't care. I had no choice in it, and I'm happy with my dick and the action it sees anyway.

Saw that yesterday on here. Then someone linked to a page with hundreds of infected and mutilated dicks. Apparently it's a tradition there or some crazy shit

We get it, you have a huge dick.

>you're not everyone
Neither are you or OP who care so much about dicks.

>increased risk of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction
Well, I'm in my late-20s and haven't had either so...enjoy your higher tendency to contract STDs and balanitis.

Sure glad it wasn't me.

Why the fuck would you fap that way if you had a normal dick?
You're confused or misinformed about something

>no mentally healthy man cares about anoter man's dick
whilst he posts a webm (IN WHICH HE SAYS HE CLAIMS IN THE FILENAME TO NOT CARE LOL) and WHILST HE REPLIES TO THIS THREAD WITH MORE THAN SENTENCE

>hurr small dick

Has nothing to do with anything were talking about autist.

You can also stroke the same way if you were uncut, having more skin and a whole dick isn't going to prevent you from that.

>God

Ah so that's why you're being so stupid.

Now you're accepting that you don't feel as much sexual pleasure, you changed your position fast.

They have to remove the skin above that line.

All the "increased risk of stds in intact people" shit is from American studies on filthy niggers in Africa. Maybe you believe that bullshit, I sure don't.

Are you aware that not every single person in this thread that agrees with me ISN'T me?

Your 'findings' are just as valid as mine. Your concern might be a bit stronger though.

> a BIT stronger

The objective loss of sensation is worth far more than a POSSIBLE reduction of a few percent in STD and infections.

One more thing, are you aware that girls don't give a shit whether you are uncut or cut? They care about how big your cock is and how you can pleasure them with it. It's already clear that you guys have small cocks so you try and make the guys with big circumsized dicks feel bad about themselves. That's pretty fucking low.

They don't have to remove the skin above that line, as they fit each regenerated foreskin to match the missing area of skin, they don't remove the skin already there. That's according to them at least, I'll have to see the results first before I try anything

>loss of sensation
There's no real way you can measure this, unless you were circumcised later on in life *after* you had already known sensation before being cut. That's really the only way you could compare the two.

>a few percent reduction in STDs and STIs
It only takes 1% to get infected.

I don't give a shit what girls care about you dumb shitposting faggot, I care about missing out on pleasure and sensation.

>hurr small cock

Just end your pathetic life nigger

Btw, sorry to break it to you uncut fags but girls prefer circumcised clean dicks when giving oral sex.

>it only takes one percent to get infected

Literally the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

You realize it makes far more sense to cut off girls breasts to prevent cancer than to circumcise to prevent std and infection? Yet surprise surprise, no one supports preemptive breast removal on little girls.

So you care more about a man's pleasure than you do a woman's...?

So you're saying they just remove a little skin ON the scar to attach it? That's not how I understood it.

oh geez, this little dick guy spamming again

ffs just ask girls what they prefer cut or un-cut. they like cut guys, i have got laid just because i was circumcised. yes you loose some sensitivity in your bellend, but at least you know you last longer

I care about my pleasure more yes you stupid shitposting cuck.

Here this is for you faggot

It might surprise you to know that when women DO find a lump earlier on, they get it (and a big chunk of the breast, if not its entirety) removed.

>the probability of getting an infection is irrelevant
You won't be saying that if/when you DO get an infection. Better safe than sore.

If you don't feel pleasure then your dick is either really small or you have some over circumcised cock that had some kind of surgery mistake like your mother's abortion. Also, it's already obvious that you're trolling because if you really were sad about being cut, you wouldn't try and shame people that are already cut. No circumcised man feels bad about being cut until someone

How does it feel being a jew/muslim?

Google smegma, go to images. This is what happens when you have a foreskin and get laid constantly.
>inb4 clean it, faggot
Ok, dig a finger under your foreskin every night to make sure your own genetic material isn't molding down there.

Cut americans pretending they like the fact that they had their dick chopped up because the inventor of cornflakes didn't want them masturbating.

You couldn't make up a more ridiculous excuse to make penis chopping a tradition.
At least jews and Muslims can claim it's about God, all you can say is Mr cornflakes says no fun allowed

>care about my pleasure
Ah, yes. Re-read that three times. It's YOUR pleasure, no one else's. So, bitching about circumcision and trying to shame other men who had an operation they had no control over. Worry about YOUR dick and maybe (if you have one), your son's dick. This "cut v. uncut" bullshit is fucking gay.

Obviously because why would you need to worry about a woman's pleasure when you won't even ever get to pleasure one.

Who the FUCK CARES what they prefer? If you're already naked she isn't going to run away because you aren't mutilated

Not remotely similar to preemptively chopping off dick parts for a possible minor decrease in infection and STD rate.

Yeah, they basically just make a cut where the scar tissue is, and attach the foreskin there. Which is why it will work for guys with partial circumcisions as well. I've spent a lot of time finding ou everything I can about them

How insecure are uncircumcised basement dwellers that they go to such great lengths to talk about circumcision.

you literally cannot take it back or change it. why even worry for a single iota of time about something you can't affect in any way, whatsoever? have some will power you faggot.

I'm cut and sex feels amazing, girls consistently tell me uncut dicks are gross. when was the last time you had sex and thought, "oh this sux, I wish I wasn't circumsized"? Probably never cause you're still a virgin?

>not even remotely similar
Yet you brought it up.

$(this).onClick.thread(die);

return 0;

I'm cut faggot

You really are obsessed with dick size aren't you?

It is cut vs uncut you fucking moron because loads of infants have had the same thing done to them as me.

Read:If you actually think a dick that is mutilated is somehow better than one that has extra natural fucking parts you're just a simpleton.

You can change it in a few years with foregen

Underrated post

That sounds a lot better, so just to reiterate one last time, they remove a small line of skin around your shaft where your scar is, nothing above that or below it, and attach it there?

Because you're talking about once a lump is already found you ignorant fag, I was talking about preemptively lopping it off for no reason but the possibility of cancer as everyone else has it.

Exactly, because they can shape the foreskin to match exactly how your dick is, as they are growing the foreskin

Dick looks fine to me.

But if you're THIS upset about it, how about you go run a campaign to end it in the West or do something other than bitch about it on Sup Forums? And, as I said before, just don't circumcise your own children if it bothers you this much.

>m-my dick is circumcised
>I fucking HATE you mom!

I love u user. Said what I was thinking

THIS is why you can't get a girlfriend. Too busy sitting in your parents' basement, comparing dicks and complaining about circumcision.

> dig a finger under?
You are so confused about this it's laughable

Maybe it will actually be worth doing it then.

I've got a high and tight cut as you can see in the image posted, no frenelum either.

How do they attach the frenelum? That has me confused.

Of course I'm not going to mutilate my kids, that doesn't give me my dick back.

And it might look fine since mutilation is fairly common, especially in America, doesn't mean it is fine or feels fine.

>i'm still a virgin cuz im circumcised xD
why worry about being circumcised when you won't get any pussy to begin with faggot? No girl would want your dick circumcised or not, it's the fact that it would barely penetrate through the ass cheeks into the vagina. You might as well enjoy fucking your hand or better yet, a banana peel since that's the only pleasure you'll feel in a lifetime.

Femanon here; I prefer the look and feel of uncut. The texture of the head is weird on cut guys, plus weird discolouration. But tbh, it doesn't make a different what you look like, just continue being your sweet selves

>of course I'm not going to mutilate my kids
Good, leave it at that and move on with your life. Normal people don't care this much about dicks. If you're not CIS about your penis (or in this case, CID), then that's YOUR problem, and you're in no position to shame other men for not feeling your 'pain.'

>just don't circumcise your own children
user, to have children you need a vagina and I'm pretty sure he won't get none of that any time soon.

Not talking about dicks all day, he won't.

Lol my dick looks small to you fag?

Alright shitposter

I'm not sure about the frenulum. I'm sorry. You can probably ask them if you want. I imagine that it would be a similar process where they would cut the scar tissue and attach it there. I haven't looked into the frenulum part really, I was more focused on the foreskin

>femanon here
You know the rules.

The only reason other men don't feel this "pain" is because they do no reading about what they lost and if they do they're unable to accept what they've lost. Accepting what you've lost means accepting your dick is inferior and mutilated and feels less pleasure. It's hard for a man to do.

You have to have frenelum for foreskin iirc. It keeps it in place and in control.

Just when I was becoming hopeful I forgot about this.

>hurr durr femanon here
Are you really pretending to be a female to make it look like girls give a shit about small uncut dicks? That was the most unbieliveable and cringey shit I've ever read. It's like a woman sending flowers to herself at work so people could notice that she's getting attention.

But if you've already lost what you never knew you had, what's the point in being upset or even caring?

>your dick is inferior
By whose measure?

>less pleasure
I cum just as easily as anyone else.

Alright, so I checked out their website, and they do the same thing with the frenulum, they only take out scar tissue, not any of the other skin

That's like saying why would you be upset for being born blind. You still know you're missing out.

>hurr cum

It's not all about the cum but the journey as well.

>by whose measure

The measure of the fact that you're missing thousands of nerves, a frenelum (likely) and your glands are keratinized and desensitized. You've lost all the gliding action from the foreskin during penetrative sex and instead your dick acts like a dildo.

I wonder how that works? Since the frenelum goes from foreskin to the underside of the head. That would mean way more invasive cutting.

Girls love dildos for a reason

>being born blind
>You still know you're missing out
No you won't, because you'd have never SEEN anything to be upset about not being able to see.

>cum
That is what it's all about. That's what this whole 'pleasure' nonsense is about. You have sex, you orgasm, you're done. It's not some 'great, magical, mystical experience' people make it out to be.

>measure
see above. Jack it, and you're done. You should try not putting so much emphasis on sex.

Why worry about having sex with your small uncut dick when you won't have any in the first place?

Circumsized = White Privilige.

Because they're easily available you dork. Wouldn't be easy to make a dildo with gliding fore skin.