This fucking thread again: ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything

This fucking thread again: ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.

What kind of powers did you get?

Shoo, fucking pleb

My first kiss was whit my sister lol, would you rather that?

Inhuman strength in my right arm.

Greetings to America.

Why don't you kill yourself already?

Nah, dude. No need to kill myself. Lots of space to rock bottom.

bump

How do you feel?

I feel fine. Life could be much shittier.

Don't be delusional. Do it faggot!

I like to hear people's stories. Tell me, how did that happen? Do you feel bad about it? do you even care? Would you want to?

>Tell me, how did that happen?

Nothing happened. This is problem. I was never super popular or super social, but I hosted quite a few parties in high school (my parents were always gone during the weekend and summer) and attended lots of bars / clubs / parties at university. Although rather passive, I talked to my share of women but there was never any sign of interest.

> Do you feel bad about it?

Yes.

>do you even care?

Yes.

>Would you want to?

Yes.

Why don't you try dating sites / apps? I heard it's working pretty good.

Rick Harrison is the alpha male

i call it bs.
unless you live in very rural area, or have a alienating job in most-male environment (as engineer on oil platform in middle of the ocean)
man, when you live in city there's no option of meeting chicks, in bars, clubs, office, parks and so on.

I see. I would suggest either to stop caring or to find >5/10 woman to fuck, it's easy. But do you really need that in your life? Think carefully.

try to hack my web.

scroyxd.tk

Just go to a bar and get drunk, it worked for me. I lost my virginity at 25.

Tried Tinder and PoF.

I used to live in cities (>1 million inhabitants) and smaller university towns.

Nice one

> it's easy

not op, but srsly, fuck off.

obv it doesn't.

Can confirm, if you're not getting pussy you're too picky.

I always went for 5/10s. Everything else is out of my league.

Every weekend for more than five years.

good for you. it didn't for me. new plan plx

The more desperate you are the more pathetic you look son.

>Talked to my share of women but there was never any sign of interest.
Maybe you have overlooked the signs?
How do you feel that all this pop-culture 'love' thing never happened to you? You know, all this sights with desire of you, romantic gaze in the well of your soul through your eyes when cheek to cheek with a girl, the feeling that some person want your companionship, your attention.

Don't you go to any festivals? I mean there are plenty of chicks that you can fuck and that are drunk as hell, it's very easy.

oh no im pretty sure i come across as pretty ok. my friends think im pretty happy. my mom told me she thought i was so calm and peaceful the morning after i spent all night writing suicide notes instead of sleeping. lol

I know you weren't asking for advice, and I'm not asking a question
But it sounds like you don't have the confidence to go out and make it happen. Confidence is all it takes my friend. If drinking isn't enough, do some shit that makes you feel proud of yourself. Pick up an instrument, excercise more, idk man but when you feel good about yourself is when the best things in life come. Honestly, you don't need to find some whore to put your dick into. If I were you, I'd focus on getting to a place where I truly love and am comfortable with myself, then look for a relationship. Don't think you need sex, it is kinda overrated.

>Tried Tinder and PoF.
What happened? If you met girls and didn't make a move you have initiative problem, if you didn't get matches you just need to improve the profile. You don't have to look like a male model to get matches, just a decent pic and funny tagline

I was 15 my first but turned 16 a week later so i guess im cool.

idk, i do, nobody ever talks to me at festivals, they all have their own group of friends. either im just talking to my friends or im alone. reaching out never really got me past the 'hi cool party huh?'part of conversation.

>How do you feel that all this pop-culture 'love' thing never happened to you? You know, all this sights with desire of you, romantic gaze in the well of your soul through your eyes when cheek to cheek with a girl, the feeling that some person want your companionship, your attention.

I would assume that this pop culture love thing does not happen to most people. That it is just a trope.

im reaching 20 years in 1 month. rip me

the latter, so i guess my profile is trash. got some few responses, which usually peter out after a few back and forths. got a few dates which all went horribly wrong.

ITT: Virgefags putting pussy on the pedestal

>If drinking isn't enough, do some shit that makes you feel proud of yourself.

I can't remember anything in my life that I am proud of. I work out a lot but it just makes me feel more inadequate about my body.

bump

That's part of the problem.
Maybe start volunteering somewhere ? You gotta do somethin bruddah. Once you love yourself, other things kinda fall into place.
I'm telling you, I used to be in your shoes

Kek

Why do you post every day ?

Does it make you feel little bit better

I'm not far behind though kind of freaking out

I feel like my life is over.
I feel like I've missed the golden years.
I have no idea what a 32 year old is supposed to do.
I'm very far behind in my development.
I feel too old now, some of the things I've listed below you do when you are 14 - 26.
Another problem I have is that I feel too young and on top of that, that I have no business being anywhere.
To me, my peers feel like 35-38, yet I myslef feel like 16-17.

> Dutch
> 32
> Lived abroad most of my Life, in an islamic country
> Never had sex
> Never drank alchohol, never tried
> Never smoked, never tried
> Never used drugs, never tried
> Never interacted with girls
> Never talked to a girl
> Never touched a girl
> Never kissed a girl
> Never had friends
> Never hung out around town
> Never hung out with peers
> Never been to a house party
> Never been to a club
> Never been to a bar
> Never been to university / college partying
> Never been to an event (concert, football match, comedy show, etc)
> Never been on holiday
> Never been to summer camp
> Never been to a party island like Ibiza
> Never had a stereo in my room
> Never had a tv in my room
> Never had a console in my room
> Was not allowed to bring people over
> Was not allowed to go to other people's homes
> My parents were very strict and would use guilt tricks to keep me indoors
> My parents also used the same excuse over and over again, which was "You are too young for that, you are not ripe enough".
> Another excuse was "Because you lack expierence you are not allowed to participate, only when you have enough expierence are you allowed to participate".

> once you love yourself

that brad pitt body seems a lot more obtainable. does it count if i hate all of you more than myself?

I'm currently looking for a job, so volunteering is not on my lists of priorities. Used to work for amnesty for a year in uni though.

Posting here makes me feel better because it is more or less the only opportunity to speak about myself.

Are you irish?

>not chasing the meatholes
>putting pussy on pedestal
fucking lol

post a pic

Face.

Body.

>tfw approaching the point of no return

Not having these experiences can actually be interpreted as a good thing with the right mind set (because you still have the chance to experience the novelty and apart from missing the practice for future events).

Consider the following: What if all these good things had happened to you? They would just be fading memories by now. What if I told you that you were having sex with supermodels 24/7 in your 20s and you just forgot about it? The past doesn't matter if you can man up and focus on the future.

33 is bigger than 30

bump

Do you watch anime?

Haha. No. I may be autistic but I am not that autistic.

why haven't you just fucked a prostitute