Should I leave a message to my family before I kill myself?

Should I leave a message to my family before I kill myself?
Also what would be in yours?

Tits or GTFO

Well, first of all, don't kill yourself.
Secondly, depends on how much of a shit you give about your family. Mine wouldn't get more than a sentence.

kek

But then if you dislike them quite a bit you can leave a note blaming them.

v/\ yall

*With timestamp

Please don't.

I'm gonna be a moralfag real quick and give you a serious reply here. If you're absolutely bent on this decision, TALK to your family about it. They can and will help you. No, I don't mean "help" as in tell you not to do it and leave it at that. They'll actually figure out your dissatisfaction with life and help you overcome it and make things legitimately better. If that doesn't happen, you can consider me an incorrect faggot and off yourself. But just for shits and giggles, please consider doing this.

BUT should you decide to completely ignore all of that shit, yes. Leave a message. It gives closure.

A) Please don't kys
2) I'd leave extra biscuits for my dog, but no letter or voice mail.
D) Why would you even think of kys?

I decided to write a book online before I kill myself, or if I choose to. Who knows, when I'm done I might want to live.

Classic
But seriously don't kill yourself. Go watch It's a Wonderful Life or something.

Sauce a copy to /b

Also, If you think you've hit rock bottom, what helped me through was the fact that it could only get better.
Emptiness has a solace in that there's nothing left to take

No leave nudes for your family, that way they will know it was their fault you became so twisted.

We will help you choose which ones will make them fell more guilty

I smell bait but if that's OP can we fuck first

i decided to endure pain instead of killing myself and gave it 3 years, if i still felt like it after 3 years i would do it. Then after 1 year my deep depression got lifted away, and i got into the present moment

endure cock

As long as you're alive, you have the opportunity to be happy.

Let this gif play while your parents come and find you dead

I i would kill myself i would write somethink like:
Due to some circumstances i had to fake my death. PLease burn this letter. We will meet again some day." Then i will commit suicide by jumping to the river or sth to make my body harder to identify.

nothing to the family, only to girl you love.

How about don't kill yourself

How about donate blood so people can live from what you want to throw away. You literally can save hundreds of lives doing this through out your life.

Here's a thought, rather than kill yourself, why not just leave?
Start walking, and keep walking.
Walk until something happens, or you die.
Better than just dying I'd say.
You get to explore, get fresh air, and even die if you really want to, but at least you got some scenery to admire before dying.
Hell, something magical may happen and you're new found life could be great, but you'll never know.