Okay Sup Forums the time has come, I'm going to deliverer and go to sleep forever

okay Sup Forums the time has come, I'm going to deliverer and go to sleep forever.

I need to know how many µg I would need of valium to put myself into a coma.

Once I get confirmed a amount (because i dont want to be a braindead fuck) i will make a stream for you guys. The final exit suggests 1 gram of dried valium and then a plastic bag over the head to go sleep, but 1gram seems low, please help me so I can help you.

So do more valium OP.
What harm can it cause?

>ain't gonna happen

>some asshole is going to find a dead guy with a bag over his head like he's trying to find nemo

Wew whatever faggot about all of it.

Time stamp

You're already a brain dead fuck so what's the hurry?

I need to know how much because ive only got 1 gram, i need to know if 1 gram powered will have the desired effect

will deliver

Besides being an asshole and giving up before you've actually LIVED a significant portion of your life, you need to grasp that humans are BIG ANIMALS and that it's going to take a lot more than a pill to knock yourself out or off.

"Don't do anything ...stupid." -- Captain Jack Sparrow

Would it not be easier and better overall to make an effort and change whatever needs to be changed? Heart got broken? Tough shit. Pick up the pieces and move forward. Move to a new city. Date a negro. Whatever. Don't wuss out and aim for a vegetative/dead state.

Make a fucking effort.

You are horrible at this suicide thing. You could shove it up your ass but you'll just have a panic attack and pull the bag off.

>Quoting Captain Jack Sparrow

Thanks now I want to kill myself too.

Don't kill yourself you knucklehead.

Suicide DEVASTATES anyone who ever liked you. Not like, "wow he's dead, I feel bad now" but destroys them.

Don't be an asshole. Okay that came out wrong. You're not an asshole, but your brain isn't working right. Get help. Seriously.

Thats why im using self deliverance VIA plastic bag over my head

I crush up 1 gram swallow it

grab plastic oven bag over my head

2x elastic bands that just fit over my head but air tight around my neck

then zip tie my arms behind my back against a heavy object

go sleep

thats my plan

You have absolutely no idea of my life struggles, broken heart? give me a break, im not a weak beta faggot.

The matter of the fact is its time to go, now help me with legal dosages or other useful information, i dont have time to waste.

Horrible plan.

You will still know that you're suffocating and you'll-

1. have a natural reflex and pull it off

OR

2. Die painfully while your lungs are on fire with a bag over your head like a fucking retard

Either way great going friend.

I dont care, its not about them, dont derail please

I dont want emotional pleading

Are you retarded? I cant pull it off when my hands are fucking zip tied behind my back onto a pillar and im falling into a COMA

holy fuck some of you should be euthanized along with me, I JUST NEED A CONFIRMED LEGAL DOSE.

lethal**

I'll also add it's actual a great way to troll someone who wants to die, suggest ways for them to live.

Light brush oil over head and season with salt and pepper.
>grab plastic oven bag over my head.
place head on rack inside baking dish inside preheated 375 degree oven.
let head bake until desired doneness is achieved (see weight chart).
remove from oven and let head rest 15 minutes before carving.

Bon Appetite!

YOU DON'T KNOW MY STRUGGGGGGLLEEESS

You're a goddamn faggot. Your method of suicide has no honor and people will just remember you as that retard that suffocated himself with a plastic bag.

THEY WILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M GOOOOOOOOOONE

Yeah no they won't. Remember that fucking idiot that suffocated himself with a bag? Nope not really.

>a confirmed "legal" dose

You mean "lethal." With what you have that's not possible.

Shit dòod. Took 20mg diazipam at 7am this morning. Worked a full shift and just mowed and trimmed an acre. I honestly have no idea what you are aaying.

>my sides have left the building

Implying I give a fuck about you, or anyone elses options close to me?

Nope, zero, none.

Done with you.

IN THE END IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTEEEEEERRR

20mg != 1000

Bumping need advice on lethal dosages, will 1 gram valium do the trick? Ill stream

What'd you do, fail an exam, spill peanut butter on your mom's favorite vagina sharpener?

The will to live is so strong in people. Unless somebody is going to give you a worse death then you're governing for then it's better to live.

Don't be a dick. You don't know OP's situation and it is not like you say. People will not remember him as some idiot, but as what he was for them in their life.

They'll choose to forget him. He won't be talked about after the funeral. His name will bring discomfort to anyone who hears it. He will die, and people will choose to forget him.

I had friends that died in Iraq. When the survivors get together we still speak of it fondly like they're there. They won't do that for him.

What's your weight?
Tolerance?

Are you sure you have 1 gram and not 1 mg?
>Timestamp

OP why are you asking for help you literally just posted a guide for doing exactly what you want

Also like that one guy said, humans are tough animals. It's gonna take more than a couple of pills to end your existence.

Even if that's true, if OP is really really sure to end his life, that will not matter to him. Depression is pure egotrip.

I got 1 gram

200 x 5 mg

I'm 5'8, 75kg

I also got some really strong painkillers, basically all i need to know is if 1 gram Valium will put me into a coma, as Ive read conflicting information online

>I also got some really strong painkillers,

Basically all i need to know is if 1 gram Valium will put me into a coma, as Ive read conflicting information online

Eactly, and if they knew my situation well enough they wouldnt want to see me suffer in pain selfishlessly neither

Looks like it could do the trick if you plan on getting real drunk 1st.

Plan on eating or snorting them?

>blah blah blah I got a big ego and need people to remember me blah blah blahhh

I'm probably going to parachute them (a form of ingesting)

Or make a drink and down them all in that

Well then get your stream going and let's have a drink together! I'm having vodka & tonic now.

At times death should be celebrated with honor and not sadness.

You're going about it all wrong OP. Wanna kill yourself in a way that everyone remembers? Cut a head sized hole in your microwave, stick your head in and seal the hole completely with tin foil. Turn the fucker on high for 10 minutes and have a good time doing it faggot.

Ok ill post steam in a few minutes, ill grab a vodka