Europe is dead and America is about to crumble...

Europe is dead and America is about to crumble... all because Islam has been victorious and crushed it's enemies and those who seek to destroy it.

Can you not see that this is a miracle of Allah?

Islam is a religion of peace and is the perfect system for all mankind. What more signs do you need than the destruction of your vast empires by simple Jihadis who lost everything to barbarian western warmongers?

>inb4 goat-fucking jokes
>inb4 pedo jokes
>inb4 homosexual jokes
>all the jokes and insults are a mere coping mechanism for you to avoid facing your impending doom

>ISLAM WILL DOMINATE

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/bacd/curves
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get a life, trollkid

OP can't inb4 so looks like it's time for every joke.

You fucking shitskin child raping goat fucker

How does it feel to know your children will be Muslim?... You obviously can't face the fact.

Come to Islam. Leave your sinful ways behind. You don't have to be a cuck anymore... there is a better way to live. There is Islam.

Stupid muslims they are so used to violence and fear
that they cant tell the difference from being respectful to someone to being scared from someone.

If you destroy my home, I'll destroy your black box.

Muh dick, how original same strategy as niggas

Why should you respect a culture whose only goal is to gain material wealth through the genocide of your people?
Is that what they teach you in Cuckland? To "respect" and "tolerate" people who want to destroy you? This is not any teaching in Islam. Islam preaches to "fight against those who fight you..." Islam is wiser. Islam is better.

I guess can't destroy my home because you already did that to begin with, you filthy dog.

You will never survive the Jihad. You will regret the day you decided to attack Islam.

Western women look best with some modesty.

>miniscule fraction of death caused by terrorism
>ZOMG UROP IS DED
Kill yourself

>implying physical Jihad is the only way we are taking over Europe
Islam is the fastest growing religion in Europe. Your days are numbered, kafir.

>Bunch of us moved in to live in isolated slums
GREAT VICORY MUSLIM BROTHER

Meanwhile the heartland of your religion has been a jew trampling ground for decades

That`s kind of the point, we are so advanced compared to them that we have become a "cuckland" and tolerate everything, but they can`t comprehand that and see that as a weakness and that we are scared.

We've had at least 1400 victories, pigface.

Young western girls can't get enough of of semen while your cuck culture was more worried about being called racist... Islam is not even a race, pathetic.
Do you think Saudi Arabia would have wasted anytime in executing western males who came to breed with their girls? Face it, Islam is just better.

Lol
>so advanced
>this is the modern "advanced" western male
HAHAHAHAH... you people are delusional and sick. You must be purged. The world will not be force to accept this as normal.

Mecca has no Jews.

at least we are not hypocrites

kek

>almsgiving

Ha, good luck getting Americans to go along with that. If you think getting them to fast will be hard, try getting them to give up their shekels just to help other people.

They do it for the Jews already...

>kurdish people
>kurdish culture
>mfw kurds are alawites and not muslim

Israel is nothing more than an American military beachhead in a volatile, oil-rich region. Well, that and a dog whistle used to earn evangelical votes.

soundcloud.com/bacd/curves

Wow - you're kind of full of yourself, aren't you?

>What is Social Security?
Niggers already get enough of my money. Why should I give more to help sand niggers?

>proving my point

thanks hillbillyfriend

Get a job, hippie.

General Sherman did nothing wrong

>Implying Trump won't bomb your flimsy black cube within days of becoming President

Social security is for you as well when the American health "care" system eventually robs you of every last penny.

Europe deserves it's fate

Good thing we left.