I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side...

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/bacd/sabor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you sure you weren't eating stale pasta?

Hahaha

jesus man. ask her when she is off work, and take her out. she is either just in a good mood, or likes you.

Was she fuckable? Why didn't you attempt to seduce her? She clearly wanted it, bro.

Ugghh, you are one of thos guys huh. Well, no one cares and you should kys.

maybe quit ramming cheeseburgers into that disgusting fat gut of yours Randy

I work at McDonald's and I dont really care about where people eat there food. It makes no different to me.

kill yourself faggot. stupid shit copypasta

Was kinda cite but I wanted to listen to my audiobooks. Maybe I'll all her number next time.

So do you think its OK to eat in your car or should you be in the restaurant ?

U must weigh 300 pounds u fat faggot

Wherever you want.

Eat wherever the fuck you want; none of her fucking business.

You should seriously get her number though because she is showing signs of wanting a knobbing.

old af pasta

b8 or absolute, irredeemable sperg

the faggot OP was most definitely eating some old ass pasta.

* their

Shit Tier pastaloli

You genuinely sound autistic, not even in a sarcastic way. Autistic or British, Anyway, I personally find it nice when employees are friendly and seem to give a damn, it's especially nice if you run into them later and you recognise each other. That said its Macdonalds, the scum that work there seem a bit soulless at times.

It's a fucking copypasta, dumbass

why keep posting this pasta. make a fuckin new one or some shit faggot

No this actually happened to me 3hrs ago. Fucking dumb ass.

I missed this copy pasta. Its one of the better ones.

All those words and you could have just said
"I have autism"

OP is a dumb fuck who thinks anyone cares about his neurotic disorders.

OP: go fuck your self, eat shit and die.

where's the thumbs up button

love you, no homo

you must be new here, this is a repost, from like ten years ago

if it were new it wouldn't be copy pasta... dumbass

i hate being stared while eating, i am a lefty and hold forks like a retard

OP you need to follow your instincts here. All these shitposters are trying to fuck with your head but you're right on. She's clearly stalking you and might be part of some program working with corporate and the government to keep tabs on you. You need to take a preemptive strike here, they're obviously getting closer to you and aren't even afraid to flaunt it (she spoke to you in person to send a message obviously). Follow your instinct, you know what you need to do.

>being so new you don't recognize moderate-level copypasta

pasta is from another board; I want to say /soc/. They realize the same guy has posted multiple similar threads and call him out. fag tries to defend his autism

No its not happened 3hrs ago to me.

she was just curious you sociopathic idiot, enjoy your car smelling McShit and your cold

stale pasta, and the stupid newfags will reply still.

Topkek you can't even understand what he's saying. Also it's new it happened today.

lekekeke xddDDDDD

I know we say it a lot here on /b but here's a reminder why we do: this guy. Pure fucking autism goddamn.

what does it feel to remember some random shitposting posted 10 years ago ?

I actually do enjoy this level of autism, it's amusing actually.

This girl is being nice and remembers you, and what you get out of it is a dilemma about where to eat? Have you been diagnosed with Aspberger's? Have you even been tested?

Here's what you do.

Throw an extreme comment at her that gives her the choice to either follow with an action or an inaction.

"After I eat this burger you gave me in the parking lot, I want to eat you out. Come to my car on your next smoke break" Then drive off.

She then has a choice to come to your car or not. If she does thats awesome. Fucky fuck time.

If she doesn't then what you said offended her extremely and she won't ever bother you again.

Its a win win Bro.

Happened today...

She's a normal human being ?

please leave my Sup Forums

anyone else miss the old-school grilled chicken and the corresponding sandwich?

this "artisan" crap is fucking stupid. i don't go to mcdonalds because i want a gourmet, 5-star dinner. i want cheap food that's good enough - but i honestly like the old stuff better anyway

This copypasta was in a vocaroo thread once. That's how I learned the words "obsequious" and "faux pas" and how to pronounce them. It's nice.

No I'm a kiss less virgins that likes females.

Does anyone have this gif without the OP tag?

This pasta is so old only mold is left.

you sound autistic as fuck. not at all because you eat at the parking lot, a lot of people do that. you just sound very aspie.

don't ask her out, it sounds like you'll make an idiot out of yourself. she was just being a nice person.

Do you realize how many calories the person in this story is consuming?

It's enough to gain weight. And not in a good way, unless they're spending literally 4 hours a day working out and training hard.

Had to scroll waaaaay too far down to finally see if someone would call it out. Sup Forums these days....sheesh.

Not pasta sorry. You're mistaken cause this happened a few hours ago.

>Make a new pasta
That's...not really how it works...

welcome to america

Refer to

>audiobooks

I know this is a pasta thread but it got me thinking: is there anything more autistic than audiobooks? Unless you're blind, old as dirt, or a bored truck driver, why not just pick up the book and read it? It seems like the grown up version of story time with mommy.

Reminds me of a time McDonald's tried doing some gimmicky burger with a black bun. It used some very dark green food coloring, so people's shit came out green and freaked everyone out.

+1

Sent from my Android phone

Was that for black history month or St Patricks day?