Why are women so boring? Like don't get me wrong i don't hate them or anything but theyre just so dull...

Why are women so boring? Like don't get me wrong i don't hate them or anything but theyre just so dull. I genuinely don't know any female with an interesting hobby or job. Even beyond that theyre boring to talk to. It gets difficult because they have nothing interesting to say so all they want to do is talk about themselves, which is fine for a while but then the conversation dies because there's only so much you can ask about them. Theyre not interested in you, or your hobbies, or career, or interests. They don't like talking shit like my male friends, they don't enjoy throwing insults at each other the same way guys do. All they want to talk about is themselves and what they are doing. If not for the fact that I'm attracted to them is probably go homo. Even some of my female friends have said that girls are boring and only want to talk about themselves, but then they do exactly the same thing. Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/bacd/curves
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

men get hobbies because they need to be interesting to women to get sex

women get sex by having boobs

boobs > hobbies

give that user a cookie!

yes thanks

And women doesn't get hobbies because they need to be good looking to get men

So they spend all of their free time thinking about boring stuff like clothes and make up

Why do you like throwing insults at others? And you're saying you are unable to keep a conversation with a fellow human being?

Autism confirmed.

But they have the coveted pussy so we will continue to fawn over them

>Why do you like throwing insults at others?
who gives a shit why he likes that, its not relevant at all

My girlfriend does nothing but sit on her Iphone or watch whatever else is watching on Netflix. She has no hobbies. She can't cook or sew or do anything women should know how to do. If it weren't for her oral fixation I would have dumped her a long time ago.

So you agree with him? Maybe that's why you can't find a girl.

Stage 3 autism confirmed

me
this thread

Have you never had a male friend? Maybe in other parts of the world its not as prevalent but in Australia guys talk shit to each other for amusement. No harm is meant by it, it's just fun making jokes at your mates expense. And likewise, when they make fun of you.

My gf has hobbies but they're light hobbies at best. She has no passion at all and that's starting to get harder to deal with everyday

Yeah, the insecure guys with low paying jobs do the same in the USA. Guys who make money don't really do that.

It just shows you're not the type to take care of a woman financially. Shows you can't even talk to people properly.

Very few women have no real hobbies, and if you think that's untrue then you should probably get checked for mild autism.

Maybe you're having trouble with this because they don't know how to bring up their hobbies. A lot of the time when somebody asks "what are your hobbies?" people get nervous, thinking their hobbies are weird or you'll find them boring, so they clam up.
Also, men tend to have more hands-on hobbies (its stereotypical, but generally true) like sports, building/fixing things, cars, or hunting/fishing. Women tend to like softer hobbies like reading, exercising, and hanging out with friends. Also, women keep themselves busy more often with housework and childcare, so they generally have less time for practical, time consuming hobbies.

I play video games, DnD, and I read a lot. I can't talk about those at parties, and I'm very lucky my boyfriend likes the same things. My last boyfriend thought they were all silly hobbies and he preferred hunting and camping. It made talking with him difficult.

Try talking about your own hobbies, and act really open and interested in what she has to say about herself. If she has weird hobbies that's a good tactic to get her talking. Also, be open-minded. Some people have difficulty finding their niche. They enjoy almost everything, but not enough to do certain things all the time.

Society tells women that their identity and purpose in life is guided by their male partners. So your job is to find the one among the vapid who seems like she's looking for something more to do, but is being frivolous to stay popular amongst the girls. Once you successfully woo her, then it's your duty to bring her into the world and and have adventures together. She will become what you make of her. If she stays dull, she's either unfit, or you haven't successfully offered anything worthwhile. That's when guys get mad. They blame the woman for being boring, but it's really their fault for being unimaginative. You sound boring, like you want someone to entertain you. Fuck you.

That's what's killed most of my relationships. The general lack of interest and passion in anything is a real buzz kill for me. Its hard to stay attracted and interested in someone when there's fuck all to connect over because they just browse Facebook and work a retail job.
Yeah and I bet your dick is bigger than mine too. I make a decent living and can support a family comfortably, I dress well and all that shit. This isn't about me not attracting a woman, it's about how all the ones I know are pretty empty headed and devoid of passion. I can hold a normal conversation with normal people, but as I said that becomes difficult when the other person only wants to talk about themselves and doesn't contribute anything. Which is what it's like for most of the women I know.

Someone cant handle the banter

This

Are you seriously blaming society for how women act? We all know about societal stigma. If you ever meet a grown woman in 2016 who honestly blames society for forcing her to be boring, you run.
You run so fucking far from that girl.
Because she's not just boring, she's a lazy bitch.

Its normal to rag with guy pals fag, oh wait, you don't have any

Well, she did post on Sup Forums

This is why you will never run your own business. People don't take kindly to that bullshit when you're the boss. You will always be a worker drone. Enjoy the banter with your fellow coworkers. You're making someone else quite a bit of money.

Well I think of those losers who constantly insult/gossip about others as being insecure. When they do it constantly it's even worse.

Fuck no I don't. It's called owning a business. Someone does that shit to me, they're fired. Especially in front of other coworkers or a customer.

Ah, I posted several times already explaining this, but I've thought of another reason this is such a common issue.

Men tend to get really focused on one thing and they do that thing really well. Not just with hobbies but with everything. They tend to be poor multitaskers, but they're good focusers.

Women are the opposite. We tend to be good multitaskers, and we can be good at a variety of things, but we are rarely able to focus on one particular task with all our concentration. It explains why women tend to be hood at many things, but the "best in the field"is usually a man.

I suppose its the same with hobbies.

soundcloud.com/bacd/curves

>user admits he doesn't have any friends
No one is shocked

I'm not saying "women don't have hobbies or interests" because obviously that's not true. But in my experience most of the girls ive met have little to no drive to do anything. Me vs my sister for example. We often turn up unannounced to visit each other. When she turns up Im often doing something like working out or vidya or building or reading. When I turn up to see her she's sitting on her computer or phone browsing face book or Instagram. That's like 90% of the time.a nd unfortunately that's been true with women I've dated. Like I'll take them out to do something and they just sit on their phone. So I'll ask them what they want to do next time, and in general I get pretty poor or generic responses. I'm always super open about what i like to do, which covers a massive spectrum of stuff, and I'm pretty open minded and will give anything a go. But the women I know just arent interested in doing much besides "netflix and chill" or their job.
Yeah because It's my job to make a woman interesting. Nice one
Well that's like, your opinion man. Its not Gossip or trying to bring someone down, it's just shit tier poo flinging for the hell of it. Like I can make a joke at my friend's expense and everyone laughs and its okay. Do the same with a girl and they get all defensive as if you seriously think whatever it is is a bad thing. Like with the boys we laugh at our faults and accept that we don't think anything less of each other despite them. But with girls if I'm like "yeah I guess you go alright considering you're shit at cooking" they think I don't like them because they cant Cook, and they think that I dont actually like their cooking. which is not true. I'm just talking shit.
Well I mean you don't rip on your colleagues dude, just your friends. You idiot.

Every girl in the world loves Greys Anatomy and bath bombs. That's their personality unless they have autism

Playfully insulting/jabbing your male friends is something that goes back thousands of years to when we were still hunter/gatherers, it's a way of subtly building social hierarchies among smaller groups and also strengthens and builds confidence in men. It's one (of many) reasons that some boys who are home schooled for their entire education will have so many social issues, they never go through this kind of verbal 'testing' phase with their mates.

My friends are outside of work. I respect my employees, but my employees aren't my friends.

>Well that's like, your opinion man. Its not Gossip or trying to bring someone down, it's just shit tier poo flinging for the hell of it. Like I can make a joke at my friend's expense and everyone laughs and its okay.

Try making a joke like that to your boss or someone who's highly paid and highly educated. See how much comradery you build there.

I can't imagine a woman enjoying insults. That's fucking retarded, and it shows you don't know how to talk to women or respectable people in general.

Seriously, if you're young, find a new crowd to hang out with. Or you're going to be working in a warehouse the rest of your life.

>Are you seriously blaming society for how women act?

Not blaming. Pressuring.

Don't know man, I never heard of it. If I saw that going on at my business, it would be a serious problem and the situation would be fixed immediately. Then again most of my employees are women so I don't think it happens.

My girlfriend is entirely an exception to this.

Granted, she used to be super ugly growing up and got cute af after puberty so that may have something to do with it.

Makeup isn't boring at all tho.

You seem fucking autistic.

No one's saying that if you're a business owner you should go shit talk your employees, or shit talk your co-workers. We're talking about the kind of goofy insults you might throw at your best mates you've known all your life. It's supposed to be playful, not brutal or hurtful, you aren't trying to make them depressed, it's just light-hearted and should be practically forgotten shortly after it's said.

If you really have such a hangup over this issue you must have been bullied something fierce early in life by legit bullies (not friends) or you've got some kind of mental illness or social ineptitude and aren't balanced.

Good luck.

>we tend to be good multitaskers
Is this a joke? Most women I know are terrible at multitasking, especially if they're looking at their phones. Please don't mistake having a low attention span as being a good multitasker. Usually the reason y'all are so distracted is because you're busy stewing over something insignificant that happened two weeks ago that you're going over what best way to take it out on the innocent people around you

>Yeah because It's my job to make a woman interesting. Nice one

No. It's your job to grow with your partner. Women are at a disadvantage, and if you can't be bothered to help give her a leg up in the world, you won't be rewarded. I know several kick-ass girls who are likely that way because they were brought up by their dads to be kick-ass, then they found men who were *at least* as kick-ass as they are. They've climbed Mt. Rainier, shot moose, deer, elk, bear, and cleaned them, one's a grade school teacher, another's still in school.. If they marry / had married some sloth like you, they would've either stuck by you and mushroomed out, or they would kicked you wimpy stupid ass to the curb and found a real man.

>You seem fucking autistic.

Yet successful enough to run my own medium sized cleaning company.

I'm pretty sure you'll never have the same privilege. Enjoy your lifelong mediocrity.

>No one's saying that if you're a business owner you should go shit talk your employees, or shit talk your co-workers. We're talking about the kind of goofy insults you might throw at your best mates you've known all your life. It's supposed to be playful, not brutal or hurtful, you aren't trying to make them depressed, it's just light-hearted and should be practically forgotten shortly after it's said.

Now THAT's fucking autistic. Especially in any professional environment.

>If you really have such a hangup over this issue you must have been bullied something fierce early in life by legit bullies (not friends) or you've got some kind of mental illness or social ineptitude and aren't balanced.

No I just grew up running my own businesses since college. I guess it's a different mindset. Trust me, if you did that type of shit working for me, you'd get canned pretty quick. I don't know what kind of weirdo insecure warehouse/retail working losers you hang our with, but they're not business material, and neither are you.

>tfw you ask your wife about her day and she tells you about the code she wrote

How about you stop dating dumb girls.

>Try making a joke like that to your boss
You literal idiot I'm obviously talking about your male friends I have explicitly stated that. Fucking hell for an intellectual you sure don't know how to read. Oops sorry, does that offend you or make you feel inferior? If it does you need to re evaluate your self worth. Beyond that, I have a pretty good relationship with my employer. Hes not a cunt like you who think that because hes got a degree and makes a bit of cash he's above social interaction. Hes happy to trade jabs with me and the boys, and at the end of the day everyone's happy. We go home satisfied that our boss isn't a cunt and work isn't a terrible place to be, he's happy that we try harder to make our shit right rather than doing the bare minimum to avoid being fired. Its called positive interaction, look it up. Everyone who works with me puts in more hours and effort than we need to so we can go above and beyond expectations. Why? We don't have a shitty boss breathing down our neck telling us we aren't fit to talk to him. We like our employer, so if he asks us to do stuff we want to do it well

I think you're confusing what we're talking about here.

When you're at work of course you shouldn't go insulting your coworkers. In many regions of the world there are harassment laws against that anyway so it's generally a bad idea to begin with unless you've known your coworkers for like 10+ years and know each others sense of humor.

Forget the whole business-related angle.

We're talking about how you would talk to your personal friends that you've known since elementary school or all through highschool/college, who you've been through everything with, you know about your earlier sexual conquests, your good times and your bad times, you've been drunk together, you've seen each other at your best and your worst. Those are the kinds of people where if they get out line or say something stupid you're able to talk shit about it, to call them a dumbass with a grin on your face. Or when your friend sees a cute girl at the bar and you tell him to go ask her out, but when he's too nervous you call him a big pussy and make fun of him for it. It's all in good fun, it doesn't hurt anyones feelings for real.

But don't do this at work.

>I run a medium sized cleaning company
>I'm better than the autists on Sup Forums

Thanks for the lols retard.

I think you'll find youre in the minority. Working with mostly women has turned you into one of them.

This shit right here. My Gf is living with me over the summer and since we never spent any extended periods of time together I never realized how fucking boring she is. She complains about working 2 days a week and takes online classes. When I get home every single day shes just sitting in the living room in dead fucking silence scrolling through Facebook. My roommate who works different hours than me said she does that literally all day.

She has absolutely no hobbies, doesnt read, game. watch tv, listen to music, talk or go out with friends much or even cook or clean.

Are you saying you have no hobbies your genuinely enjoy? Nothing you would keep doing for fun if women suddenly disappeared off the earth or something?

Pussy makes the rules, either deal with that or become a faggot.

If you fuck well enough, then you can make the rules. Since pussy's kryptonite is a good fucking.

>You literal idiot I'm obviously talking about your male friends I have explicitly stated that.

I have no male friends who think this way. Stop watching college stoner movies. This is not how successful men interact with one another.

> Beyond that, I have a pretty good relationship with my employer. Hes not a cunt like you who think that because hes got a degree and makes a bit of cash he's above social interaction.

Well, I've always been money-minded. So if you did that in front of a customer, it would be a problem. It would still be a problem among coworkers.

>We don't have a shitty boss breathing down our neck telling us we aren't fit to talk to him. We like our employer, so if he asks us to do stuff we want to do it well

My workers are paid very well to not bullshit and do their fucking jobs. ($20+/hour). I am virtually never at the jobsite with them.

My argument stands.
Any woman who allows societal expectations to interfere with her actions is stupid. Or 13.
That's called being a child.
In my area, it was expected for kids to be drinking heavily and having sex at 16. I did neither until I was 20. And it was my decision. I wasn't ashamed of myself and I stood up for my choices when people asked me why I didn't have a boyfriend or why I didn't drink.
Anyone who (as an adult) allows social expectations to curve their behaviour in a way that isn't good for them is an idiot.

I work with intelligent, educated, engineers. Piss taking is constant, rank and file has no bearing.

You seem a very rigid, boring person.

stupid chick...that's not how you make a sammich

I agree with OP.

Almost all the girls I know give up if they aren't automatically good at something, where guys work and stick with it. Drives me nuts.

I think it has to do with how children are raised. Girls are given gratification just for existing, while guys have to earn achievements through mastery to get kudos.

>When you're at work of course you shouldn't go insulting your coworkers. In many regions of the world there are harassment laws against that anyway so it's generally a bad idea to begin with

This is exactly my point.

>We're talking about how you would talk to your personal friends that you've known since elementary school or all through highschool/college, who you've been through everything with, you know about your earlier sexual conquests, your good times and your bad times, you've been drunk together, you've seen each other at your best and your worst. Those are the kinds of people where if they get out line or say something stupid you're able to talk shit about it, to call them a dumbass with a grin on your face. Or when your friend sees a cute girl at the bar and you tell him to go ask her out, but when he's too nervous you call him a big pussy and make fun of him for it. It's all in good fun, it doesn't hurt anyones feelings for real.

I never really met anyone worthwhile in high school. I guess my perspective's different since I started my own company in college. Many friends in college were worthwhile, but I went to a suitcase school. They were 100% dedicated students, not comedy movie caricatures.

Eh maybe you're right. At least it's good money with no work.

Because they have the emotional maturity of an 8 year old and they have dudes kiss their ass and give them free shit and do things for them all the time (especially the hot ones), so they think the world revolves around them.

>My workers are paid very well to not bullshit and do their fucking jobs. ($20+/hour). I am virtually never at the jobsite with them
>doesn't realize his workers most likely sit around and talk shit about the fact that their boss has no social skills and is a total douche

> Women tend to like softer hobbies like reading, exercising, and hanging out with friends.

Those are not hobbies lol. Arguably, reading can be but vaguely.

I have hobbies, but I also, exercise, read (learn), and socialize. Those are not hobbies, those are basic human functions required for you to function properly.

>>Also, women keep themselves busy more often with housework and childcare, so they generally have less time for practical, time consuming hobbies.

This isn't the 1940s. That doesn't happen anymore. Depending on the age demo, most women just spend all their time socializing. They are more sociable by nature. In modern society, that would make a man lazy and useless but since women have boobs, it's fine.

When it's my livelihood on the line, then yes I am. But I probably pay my employees much better than most bosses. It's easy to earn a worker's respect, just pay them what they're worth and respect the boss/employee boundary. What kind of boss tries to make friends with their workers? I know for a fact most people would rather be paid more and go home to their families than be friends with their boss.

Seems unlikely considering how quick they get their work done.

You have a lot to learn about life.

It seems like running that business is the only thing you have in your life. Sounds pretty shitty.

And I never call people autistic on the internet because it is a meme insult but, honestly, you do legitimately come across as autistic

>Stop watching college stoner movies
This is quite literally how me and my friends interact. I'm not thinking it's how we should, its how we DO. If you had any Close friends you'd understand.
>I've always been money minded.
In my job that's not that important. I do get payed a fuckload, but I do my job because it's what I love. I design and build prosthetic limbs for people who need them. My job satisfaction is through the roof. You'll never know the sheer joy of watching a person take their first steps on a new limb and the raw happiness that brings them. You'll never see a person struggle so hard to pick up a pen with their new hand, but the struggle is so worth it because now they can regain some independence. Money may be all you care about and that's why you're working a boring ass job in a boring ass life.
The guys who work with me are also payed very well. They do their jobs because they want to, and because they respect our boss. Not just for some paycheck. Money doesn't make the contempt go away mate.

>friendzoned loser with no male friends

Not everything has to be a fight, man. Don't insult all women because the ones in your life are bitchy. I was talking about multitasking, not their ability to make you cry.

And yes, women do tend to be better multitaskers. It's a biological thing.

This is some Quality Trolling.

It's called jealousy boy. The business runs itself and all I do all day is dick around on the internet while my bank account gets 5k+ per month doing nothing. I work about 4 hours a week.

Cuck harder dude...

>In my area, it was expected for kids to be drinking heavily and having sex at 16. I did neither until I was 20. And it was my decision.

Right there. And you finally did it because there wasn't something else to do, right? That's a societal pressure. You've got to break out of that - that's kicking ass. Hiking, hunting, creativity of all sorts, reading, volunteering, so much to do in life... but to do much of that as a lone woman is dangerous. Read the Sup Forumstard posts about their expectations of women. See the thread about the girl tied to a tree, what do? Yeah, some of it is jest, but some read it and think actually doing that would be funny. So it's one reason to have a male partner, but if he expects you to be the entertainer, he's just as much a loser as the phone addicts.

seconded

No, it's just reality from a business standpoint. Feel free to deny it all you want. This is why the rich don't give a shit about the poor. The poor are kind of retarded.

>muh "business"
>muh "security"
>muh micropenis

Any woman that's hardcore enough to hold a soldering iron like that is the woman for me =)

youre all faggots wasting your lives on Sup Forums

how is that different from dumb sluts on their phones

oh i know, they get laid

while you fuck your hands to loli

I'm working on opening 2 more business at the moment. I get paid almost double the national average for working 4 hours a week.

Does it make you angry?

Lol can believe that it's jealousy if you want buddy. You only work 4 hours a week but the best thing you can think to do with your time is sit in front of a computer?

You are a sad sad human being and i pity you

P.S $60K/year is an absolutely shit wage for a "successful business owner"

So what do you do with the rest of your time then? Lurk Sup Forums? Awesome hobby right there dude.

>men=single task
>women=multitask
This has been proven to be bullshit time and time again...quite parroting it like its actual science.

>They were 100% dedicated students, not comedy movie caricatures
Is this really what you think we're talking about when we say we joke with each other? A bunch of sit com one liners where we insult each other?

Your responses have shown you clearly have very little experience with any sort of real friendship. First, you present an argument in the context of a work-setting with coworkers and bosses even though nobody was thinking that way at all, suggesting that you probably get nearly all of your social interaction from your job and have very little outside of that. Second, you fully admit you basically had no friends in high school. And third, you've now indicated that you derive your perception of social relationships from TV scripts thus showing an even more substantial lacking of real life social interaction. You have no real friendships to base any of your beliefs off of and instead try your best to construct a counter-argument based on the experiences you've had in forced professional and academic settings. I honestly feel sorry for you, man. Lighten the fuck up and get some friends before it's too late, because you aren't gonna have much success in that regard with the robotic, almost inhuman characteristics you seem to think are normal behavior

Touché!

This explains why men are both more successful and more often will be complete failures. They're more likely to be geniuses and more likely to be retards. Women are more likely to be average - less successful geniuses, less retarded failures.

But the boring thing.. no. Women are boring because evolutionarily, they never had to become interesting to attract the opposite sex.

>being this socially retarded

Nigga u gay

Dude you sound just like my noble half of the house they full of shit never talk straight to anybody and cant be trusted they always try to be better than others and stab you in the back because why not. My other half of the family in the other hand is a fallen noble family that used to own a big part of the city i live in but they arent assholes like you and the other half of my family you might be good for a while with that mindset but more than likely none of those ppl you hangout with are not your true friends thats your biggest weakness asshole

Rekt

Not the guy you're quoting, but a different one. I didnt drink until I was 18 because it was illegal, and I still don't really drink because there's no reason for me too. I didnt have sex until 19 because that was when I found a girl I genuinely wanted to have sex with. Its not because "there's nothing to do societal pressure lmao" somethings you do because you want to.

As the owner of 22 Michelin Star restaurants, I can tell you, you deaf bigot, that you are quite literally fucking autistic. There is no "rich and poor" mentality, you are either a good person or a fucking asshole.

I suggest you start taking Lexapro before your dull lifestyle catches up to you.

As a rule of thumb it's usually only the ugly women who are interesting, they are super nice usually as well, I might be biased because I have a female friend that's horrible looking, but she's one of the most intelligent and nicest person I've ever met. Defiantly the sweetest woman I've ever met. I'll never date a woman that dosnt have a hobby that involves physical activity.

Oh so you are basically triggered because you are just as uninteresting as a basic bitch.

Translation: >I got my ass kicked as a kid and was never accepted by the males in my life...i'm clearly the most insecure guy in here and will keep mentioning that I am "a boss" to convince you that I am, in fact, a man.

>Lol can believe that it's jealousy if you want buddy. You only work 4 hours a week but the best thing you can think to do with your time is sit in front of a computer?

Well, I guess there's sex too.

>P.S $60K/year is an absolutely shit wage for a "successful business owner"

When (if) you ever run a business, you'll learn that hiring managers is expensive. And I'm not a dick to my employees. Like I said, my employees earn $20/hr on average. My lowest paid is $15/hr doing easy cleaning.

I could be making 100k/year, but I choose not to be an asshole to the people working to make me rich.

Besides, this is one business. There's always more to make.

Trust me, you need to change your mindset on this whole joking thing you have with your friends. If you do that in the real world, you'll probably be passed up for promotions by any real boss. I wouldn't move a guy up who couldn't talk to customer or coworkers properly. Life is a boring grind. It's not a college stoner movie.

Yeah, why not. Also trying out programming for side cash

I'm not even trying to be insulting, I'm just saying that it's pretty easy to look around and see how women behave and how they aren't usually good multitaskers. They have the potential to be, in fact you are correct that there is a biological advantage, but usually instead of this advantage being put to productive use, the ability to multitask is instead spent on wasteful contemplation. And not all women are bitchy, but in general they are far more emotionally turbulent, erratic, and straight up illogical.

instead of projecting our hotness to the world, us MEN win arguments and troll each other via keystrokes

men are far less shallow...

>because people never talk shit behind your back ever
sounds like you still have a lot to learn.

"Women are at a disadvantage"
Oh boy. What are you doing?

Women aren't looked down upon for what they like to do, don't be an idiot. If a women can hunt, good on her. It's useful, it's good exercise, and it takes some knowledge. She doesn't need daddy to teach her. Guys don't need daddy either. They can both look up hunting info online, go into a hunting store, ask the people there about it, let them know they're aa beginner, look up some laws. It just takes some confidence and interest. It's not a "disadvantage" to not have.someone to teach you from a young age. Thats like saying guys are at a "disadvantage" because its a societal stigma for them to sew.

And stop being a cunt about people's hobbies. If a guy wants to sit around playing videogames that's cool, man. He's no less a man than some lumberjack-looking cunt who thinks hunting is the epitome of manliness.

I had both types of boyfriends. I dumped the hunter one after 3 months. He was boring. He wasn't funny. He was so serious. He though "manliness" was defined by how much of a stereotype he could be. And i liked videogames, reading, and drawing. He looked down on me, like my hobbies were shit.
My current boyfriend is a "sloth"like you said. He is funny, he is passionate about his hobbies without being overbearing, and despite being a lazy cunt if i did suggest we try camping or hunting which believe it or not, i do want to try) he would jump at the chance, because hes open minded.

You're a cunt.

HAHAHA
HE MAKES $60K PA AND THINKS HE'S RICH!!!!!

Because they're basically guys. They have to attract guys partially based on being interesting - just like how guys have to attract girls.

Attractive women, or even average looking women, don't need to develop a personality or make money or be interesting in the slightest to get somebody to want to fuck them.

I meant 12, but you get the fuckin picture.

You cannot take hollywood scripts as a basis for real life encounters. Social interaction is something that happens naturally. I feel sorry for you buddy. I really do.

If I could be there to shoot the shit with you and have a few beers, I would.

>Being this financially retarded

Money wins in the end.

My friends are my family. I'm a lot happier than most people. It's hard not to be happy when you make decent money and do no work. I can do whatever the hell I want. I can book a trip to Germany tomorrow for a month if I wanted to. Why not? I have no bills.

Seems pretty unlikely. You must be really old or inherited your wealth.

Not triggered at all. I'm just trying to let some guy know that he's not gonna get far in life by acting like some character in a stoner comedy movie. That's all.

I refuse to believe you are a real person, the shit posting is extreme, you've barely said anything about the topic. There are literally two different discussions going on in here, kind of annoying to sift through. But I can't deny that the bait is of an admirable quality, seeing as I just took it.

And on topic, I sure would like to join in and complain about how most of my female friends really only seem to enjoy drinking and staying at home and watching netflix. Getting them to come along for a hike is like pulling teeth. Their basic-ness kills me. Sad to see childhood friends not become more interesting people.

They're women, you are just now realizing this and that all the sayings are now making more sense too you. Nothing has changed nor will it. So go to bars fuck a slag and stay single

theres a bit christopher hitchens made about women not needing to be funny which to me is far more a crime than being boring

a woman can call me boring because i dont talk but i actually am incredibly interesting but women as we know generally work at face level

attractive? have money? boom you're now far more "interesting" to her than if you were actually intteresting but were a 5/10 with a mediocre job

sure its the ramblings of a bitter virgin but I've enough anecdotal evidence to know women are: boring, unfunny, banal, often neurotic, they're selfish and have trouble owning up to their mistakes - hence the "wild years" before she settles down and yeah thats about it

but I can't blame them because if I had a hole on my body and that was the ONLY thing I needed to get laid/have a relationship then why the fuck would you bother like reading or being funny/smart?

Not really. They barely know I even exist. They talk to the managers mainly. I don't have a direct hand in my business.

And unlike you, I don't have to clock in for 8 hours a day to make someone else rich everyday, so I don't have that concern.

Weird job, how'd you get into that?