twitter.com/AnonBabble

splendid

not good... I don't like the taste of alcohol

Great great, 486 days

Sitting here drunk infront of the pc again

Fine.
I alcohol and abuse my wife.

You. I like you.

I get high blood pressure and heart palpitations.

help

thinking about that one day again where evrything changed.. please end it all for me allah im too pussy to do it

I made it out. Drank a fifth a day for at least two years, gained 200 lbs, let my life fall apart.

One day I decided to be healthy, I've lost 60 lbs in 90 days and now I can drink (even a lot) on appropriate occasions, but most days, and even most weeks, I don't drink at all.

I wish I could tell you what changed me. I didn't do it, and I am in no better position than you are to say what it was--its not like I gained any new information.

I will say this: you don't need some higher power. If I were to guess, I changed because I found a way to feel good sober.

Good luck friends.

Tell us your story user.

what happened?

this is the alcohol abuse thread go be ned flanders somerwhere else

Going great. buying 750 mL whiskey every other day. I drink till I pass out most nights.

I was sharing my story of alcohol abuse. If you don't want to hear from recovering alcoholics, say so up front

>Ned Flanders

I explicitly rejected the idea of religion as an answer, you drunk asshole.

I quit a little over 3 months ago. The temptation is always there, but I do not miss it.

Good for you mate. Feeling good sober is a myth to us tho

I've been there, I get it. I hope it changes for you.

>muh story
this isnt aa faggot go back to your subreddit

You're an insufferable twat.

Not very well.

I have to be at work at 4:30 every day right now.

Im drinking some tasty imported german beer btw 9% alch, never going back to budweiser

i drink half a 5th of liquor a day. down from about 3/4 of a liter a day. so its going good.

i got a shit-tier reason to be an alcoholic to. i aint even depressed, just a neet that likes to be drunk

Pretty good.
I've manage to get shit faced wasted 5 days in a row, took a break yesterday and today I have a bottle of vodka hidden in the freezer so when my wife leaves later I can do it all over again.
I've had some nasty shits these last few days like my food isn't digesting.
Anyway I'll be back in about 2-3 hours with a drinking thread when my wife fucks off.

at least i don't words like insufferable twat you cuck

What are you even mad at this guy for?

Been sober for a little over 10 months, couldn't handle the hang overs, but lately I've been thinking about an ice cold mini keg of shocktop

I'll leave you to make out with your homemade Trump doll.

dudes probably drunk lol. do you need a reason to be mad when youre drunk?

very good actually. Just drank a tall boy and ate dinner. Later Ill have a beer around 8, another tall boy at 10 followed by night cap tall boy at 11. Typical night.

>alcoholism only becomes a problem when you run out of alcohol.

>pic related its the brand of the 2 tall boys I will be having.

Good point. Cheers.

Haven't had a drink in about 40 hours. Doing okay.

i don't abuse it...i've never spilled a drop. :)

nigga why u gotta ruin Sup Forums with your defensive wannabe psychologist bullshit
gtfo you fucking newscrub

yeahh was good... till the anxiety and panic attacks kicked in after 5 years... i know, mega fag

Pic related .
>what I'll be drinking when I create drinking thread bit later .

Kinda bad.... I haven't been sober for a single night in 2 months. Maybe 1 night, but other than that, not really.

haha amen. i dont even waste my ice water

youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U

And then there's no pic

Haven't drank in a week. I'm poor as fuck so can only afford it on payday. People say I drink a lot. Don't see how once a week or two weeks is a lot though.

Under control. Once a week, Friday night, two bourbons, and 3 IPAs.

I'm a fucking retard

how come you don't want me man? ;_;

First day trying to be sober here. Why is everything so fucking boring. Im usualy drink by this hour. Was drinking everyday for I dont even how long now.

2 bottles of wine per evening

im out of money so its not going so great

>abusing alcohol

Emotional maturity is a better high that lasts.

get out

Ive been sober since 6pm yesterday, sobriety will be broken again within the hour feels bad man but its just what I do

absolutely splendid thanks for asking ;)

its not going well, lost my job and have had some trouble finding a new one. money is running short so i havent had a drink in about two weeks

well...

I'm just like you. I lost 170 lbs but gained 34 back. Still drinking.

Fuck off, dude.

>>Huur duur alcoholism is cool

Enjoy dialysis guys. Think of this moment when they put the catheter in.

Wine? Tits or gtfo

Kek

I'm having a hangover day. No alcohol for me, but tomorrow I'll be back on track.

This thread is for abusers only. Get wasted or fuck off

Fuck off faggot

>i got a shit-tier reason to be an alcoholic
Its called escapism

im not that user but
>implying wine is only for women
fucking Charles Bukowski drank boxes of wine every day and that dude was the manliest author that has ever existed

I go dutch. Oranjeboom. Used to be 8.5 but the cucks dropped it to 7.5 for tax reasons.

I can't stop.
Don't want to go to AA or other shits

But do you really want to stop?

Manly author uhhhh, Charles Bronson now there is a Charles for you to look up to

But god who'd wanna be such an asshole?

>implying you don't understand puns
calm down user
have a drink

>3264x1840
damn dude did it really need to be in 4k HD? im on my shitty phone eating up my data

We'll see if you're so sassy when you look like a fucking simpson.

lol you fucking zeroes

>can't even sit at home without being hammered

why so pathetic?

You know how it is;
>the smoker you drink, the player you get.

>Wossface Fucknuts

Yeah well, that's the consequence. no need for your holy ass to come lecture us

Great song

Guys how much does it cost in the USA to get therapy for alcoholism? I mean like, proper, empirical medical therapy that would cure it?

Life's boring mate. Getting drunk gets rid of the dullness and apathy of existence

>that dude was the manliest author
>manliest author
>author

This is how it was for me getting clean off heroin. Just ran out of money for a few days after years of use and decided fuck it I'ma get clean. Haven't touched it since, maybe 6 years ago. I don't count.

was in reply to

That sounded emo as fuck but I agree bro

>wine is for women

Implying alcoholics give a flying fuck.

have you ever read anything hes published faggot?
the dude fucked bitches ALL the time, fought, lived like a degenerate, gambled & drank every day.
then wrote about it. theres a bit of that in everyone in this thread, someones gotta write about it

Makes sense.
You're still a fag though buddy.

My go to drink. Mixed with some Coke Zero usually lasts me 1-2 days. Taking the night off I feel like shit.

School starts in a week so i'll be stopping, but my alcoholism fucked up my last 3 weeks of my steron cycle. Gained like 15 pounds in 3 weeks but at least i still have muscle

stopped drinking 8 months ago cause liver damage

now i only have weed to get high... yay

that kind of reminds me of my uncle who was a hoarder we couldn't help him so finally after all had failed my grandma bought him $50 worth of smack and then he started selling that shit off for little of nothing to fuel the habit till pretty soon his house was clean, then we had an intervention spend about 2,500 on a 30 day rehab and he has been great ever since

clean from weed just for driver licens... ao alk is my only hope...

Shoot up faggot, I dare ya.
I double dog dare ya.

but its a thread about alcohol and it is anonymous...

are you triggered?

fat faggot detected
>coke zero

Haha pretty unconventional but whatever works

actually i do avoid wine if i can, it is a girls drink and it takes too long to get the job done

Where do I sign up?
I'll read his shit right now.

start with Women, or Love is a Dog from Hell
anything the guy has written is fucking badass though

What's the coke for?
When I drink vodka I swig it straight from the bottle chased by a gulp of oranjeboom.
No drama and I like the burn in my stomach.
5 -10 later it's almost like a little come up.

Implying alcoholism is a disease.