Why do Americucks still use the Imperial System? Fucking idiocy

Why do Americucks still use the Imperial System? Fucking idiocy.

Still mad about Brexit I see.

The people we got it from don't use it anymore. It was free, so we just kept it.

Because it helps us identify the eurotrash when they can't figure out how many liters are in a gallon.

If we could change, I would vote yes in a heartbeat. It would even make a shitton of jobs for a few years replacing all the signs and other assorted bullshit.

The main issue is that all building codes and all manufacturer's specs are using imperial. The whole welding process and code book will have to be re-written, and it already costs over 500 bucks for a current gen.

TLDR Yes, but there are issues that Americans do not want to address because lazy.

Burn OP ya fuckin scum!

*murrica intensifies*

This would have been done a long time ago, if both major political parties had not committed to keeping unemployment high, to strengthen the bargaining position of employers against its labourers. This is the basis of neoliberalism.

It is, sadly, the opposite of laziness.

I'm a Canadian and can use both fluently

3.78 liters in a gallon

Because the Queen can suck my fat all american cock

And where I live, I pay $1.28 per liter of gas, and you Americans complain about your gas prices?

It just werks

Seriously it's easy and works. No reason to move away from it

Canadian

let me help you with that
>There are two kinds of countries
>Those who use the metric system, and those who faked the moon landing

>inb4 LUL mad bro xd

Not American but for height and weight imperial makes more sense to me. It's easier to imagine 6 feet rather than 182.88 cm. Also a pound seems like a more precise unit.

Didn't America lose a satellite because they're retarded?

I'm sorry. Is your flag on the fake moon? I DON'T THINK SO SHANAYNAY

There are two kinds of countries in the world: those that use the metric system and those that have been to the Moon. Go fuck yourselves commie metricfags.

Why does the OP touch himself at night

not really mad, just saying you guys are just jealous

That's because the rest of the world don't try to imagine 182.88 cm, we just rounded to 180 cm, which by the way is the minimum high that the women on Tinder want in their men.

its called imperical u dumb fuck

why the fuck would you round 182.88 to 180

that's fucking retarded

American is NOT Imperial, you morons...Quart of whisky Imperial is 40 ounces, American 32 ounces...like that fucking liter!

>rounding

Well that sounds precise.

We didn't lose it....we just crashed it into the ground because we outsourced number crunching to a country that used metric and forgot to convert back to imperial

get your shit straight user

It's more precise to tell a woman you're 180 cm than telling her you're 182.88 cm, she'll think you're an autistic cuck by the time you finish your sentence.

Brexit was technically a majority vote, so there's a greater chance that he's happy about it.

You didn't apologise, you're not Canadian

Double nigger

LUL mad bro xd

We over here in freedom land love to be special snowflakes, just ignore us and let us win the Olympics, most people over here are fucking degenerates except in specific places

Typical amerifat looking for a handout

Sorry m8 but canadians are huge pricks
>A maritimer

I'd like to agree Canadians are faggots but their country has some good ideas

Fuck you nigger

Ha! We pay $0.60 a litre, wherever you live is trash

>bitter about Brexit
>mad that America is owning the olympics
>has shit oral hygiene
Stay mad fgts

Remember when murrica got chased out of Vietnam? That was awesome.

In Canada we use both
Typically in construction and trades we use imperial. Only measurements I use in metric is km and Celsius

In this pic all I see is a fuck Fucking Roasted excuse as a Animal Then I see a pig

Chased out? More like they got tired of killing gooks.

That guy owns a bitcoin exchange

Carpenter here. Cause all the materials come in imperial. Also works good.
"Tommy, cut me a x6 at 88""
Or
"Tommy, cut me a x134 at 1346"
"What?"

Sauce?

Here's a trick.

Find exactly 1/3 of a meter on a meter stick.

Protip: you can't. the best you can do is an infinitely repeating decimal.

fuck the metric system

I found 1/3 of one foot pdq

Yeeeeeah... $125 million... Land of freedom, still uses the brits system... Way to go 'murica.

Oh, and call it aluminium, ffs