Is the rest of the world even trying?

is the rest of the world even trying?

It's pretty sad a country with 5 times the population of Great Britain doesn't even have double the medals.

Don't worry, we'll change that.

CRO does a great job

Need another of these

"1972":2016

does not look like it.

Hehehehehehe AMERICA IS MOST DOMINANT FORCE THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN

you cant combine a billion people from a collection of like 50 countries and compare them to one country

Oh gee I wonder why the EU has more medals. Oh I don't know, maybe its multiple countries being grouped together?

North american population is 528.7 million while the EU combined population is 508 million...idiot

These guise are fucking retards...

However, this is actually an unfair comparison because there is only 1 us team/individual competing in each event while there are 28 competing for EU

>you cant combine a billion people from a collection of like 50 countries and compare them to one country

America today is made up of immigrants and children of immigrants from well over 50 countries.

Same thing.

Filename, kek

I don't see why not, it seems to be valid in every other thread here.

but ok, another picture and another loss for the USA. even behind North Korea, lol.

kek you could day the same about the states.

Funny thing is majority of american athletes are niggers who the second the olympics are over will wish they are European since Americans are extremely racist

How do people still keep fucking this up? The population makes no difference. It's still the best from each country, not like the US gets to enter more people because they have a bigger population. Cry more europoors

overrated comercial games motivated by money and jews..keep your medals dumbass clueless faggotmaster

lol at every country being jealous of us

actually....no that doesn't happen at all....

We aren't gonna cry over sports lol. We are still superior in every other way be it GNP per person, obesity rate, life expectancy, infant mortality rate and your current presidential election is proof your country is screwed in every way imaginable.

"per capita" medals. lol fuck, what a joke.

If the US could send as many athletes per capita as these countries, we would have 2-3 people on the podium for every event.

gg.

US defines live births as soon as the baby makes a breath. Other countries it has to live longer, past complications that can kill them. US has higher mortality because they try to save every baby, not simply calling them D.O.A.

I'm guessing India would be at the bottom of that list? (discounting countries with zero)

also tiny population and 1 medal skews things too much - first two results are a bit random really...

on the other hand the Kiwis are doing amazingly well

Olympics is run by Jews in the aims of making money anyway so I don't see why people care about it so much.

lastly, if Scotland was independent it would be in third place there

>Team GB included in the EU

DELETE THIS

says the butthurt yuropoor

fair point

quoted the wrong post here...

Fucking moron every country calculates child mortality the same way. Bitch do you even know what child mortality rate is? If a child dies within the first 5 years of its life then it goes to the country's infant mortality rate. It is the same everywhere you dumbfuck. How can Americans be so stupid?

No, you would not.
North Korea has you beat here as well.

Great Britain is still part of the EU and will be for the next year or two so untill then stfu

Defending jews is probably worse then being a jew you deserve to die in the worst way possible

>Be GBR
>have same population as France
>have less landmass, more polluted cities and a bigger obesity problem
>BTFO of them in the Olympics regardless

>be me
>be canadian
>check medal counts
>see my country behind countries like Kazakhstan, Kenya, North Korea and Brazil
> behind a country that doesnt even know they are ahead of us because they dont have internet there (kenya
> behind a country where cars are pulled by cows ( Kazakhstan)
>behind fucking north korea
>behind the rape capital of the world (brazil)
>mfw

sorry, the number of athletes we send is not on a per capita basis. The US sent 554 athletes whereas the UK sent 366.

wow fam interdasting bread

sorry, if they die at birth they aren't counted as live births in other countries, which is what I said. Even fucking Wikipedia tells you there are differences in measurements.

Learn to read, uncivilized pig.

Yall motherfuckers are so discontent with your lives that you brag to strangers on the internet about how good other people from your country are at sports inorder to feel beter

which means that the US has relatively few athletes that can compete at this level. Otherwise they would have sent them.

"per capita" does not mean "per athlete"

Damn... Grenada is kicking ass.

>Otherwise they would have sent them
I hope you're not serious...

no, because we aren't going to send 100 gymnasts to compete when only 2 max are allowed to compete for a medal in any given competition. It'd be a waste of their time and money.

For example, why Gabby Douglas (3rd best overall qualifying score) did not get to compete for individual medals in gymnastics.

If it wasn't for Phelps and Simone we wouldn't be on top

north america isn't the US retard

no seriously are you actually mentally challenged? did you not know that mexico has like 200 million people along will canada and all those small fucking caribbean and central american countries make up the rest of North America

We;re only talking about the US

>If it wasn't for having good athletes, we wouldn't be as good at athletic events
Your insight is uncanny

Look at dem Dutch fagz such a small country

Your all filthy stupid overly patriotic fat fucking piggy pieces of shit anyway so what if you can pump some cunts full of steroids,

Fucking this, what a dumbass

Can't decide if this is bait or not

Trying this hard to beat the American master race posters

The states are just regions, we work under one government. We don't have a team for each state, our team is made up of people from different states.

no because you've only won gold in one individual event, the rest have been team events and therefore don't count