Cut or uncut? Which masterrace?

Cut or uncut? Which masterrace?

Uncut is just nicer in my opinion

Uncut, because why the fuck would you mutilate your dick.

Cut is unnatural. It's like saying god made a mistake when he design pennis.

ive never been with a girl who claims they prefer an uncircumcised dick

/thread

this. /thread

I've never been with a girl who claims she prefers a cut dick.

cutting your fucking dick skin like a piece of shit jew is weird and disgusting, you lose all the pleasure from sex and your dick looks like a fucking cuccumber

Uncut is fucking disgusting, you smegmalords.

You've never been with a girl.

not if you wash your fucking penis. like a normal human being

Well, with the national trauma that is penis mutilation in the USA, chances are fairly low they ever had uncut.

As a female and a bit of a slut, I woukd take an uncircumcised penis any day. Cut ones just don't look right, and there's too much unpleasant friction with them.

I have phimosis, what should i do then?

Yeah but let's be honest-- you don't.

How the fuck can mutilated dicks be a master race? (Mostly) everyone is born with a normal dick. Races are about genetics.

We've been through this. If you want to worry less about hygene, cut your throat.

tits or gtf-lol, I know you're just some loser

>female
>no tits

here's your (You)

cut is the same as having no eyelids

tits or gtfo

Yeah but let's be honest, I do, I'm not a robot i'm fucking normal, and part of being normal is washing daily, which I do. If you want me to i will go right now and take pictures of my uncut clean penis (timestamp) just to prove you wrong. shithead

maybe neither care and they just want you to fuck them and stop talking about your dick

>Filthy McNasty detected

streatch it out like I did when i was young

L0l!!1!!1! S1ck burn m8 lmao
>no, seriously, like a normal human

This. And honestly, having a foreskin is amazing. Anyone who is uncut will tell you it's basically loaded with nerves and is very sensitive, makes sex/blowjobs fucking incredible. I can't imagine what it'd be like without it, it would be like I was missing 75% of the feeling. The fucked up thing is parents keep doing it to their kids, who don't realize they're missing out on how good sex actually should be, and then they do it to their kids. Fucking insane.

checked

by that logic you should have left your umbilical cord and not cut it... because its natural

Let's argue bout dicks. Na I'm good.

>worry less
>lazy

1/10

Please do go take pictures of your dick, user. With timestamp. You lying butthurt cunt.

You're a neckbeard basement dweller who mainlines doritos and mountain dew all day long (and who posts pics of your dick on Sup Forums).
You do not wash your fucking dick regularly, you piece of human garbage.

It falls of anyway, no need to cut

>circlejerk
get it xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The umbilical cord has no use
The foreskin does, enjoy your dry sex, friction burn faps, nonsensitive scarred flesh log that was mutilated at birth

Well since im not a fag i dont care. And doing something soley because women prefer it bahahahah thats the biggest beta move of all. like a samon telling a grizzly bear how it wanta to be ate by the bear.

Samefagging this desperately.

It hurts and i can't

That can/would come off naturally. Unlike a piece of your Dick.

The umbilical cord would dry and fall off anyway you faggot

Even if the whole sensitivity thing is all but a meme, it's just chill to masturbate with an intact cock.

>America buys lotion to fap

didnt realize this was a cringe thread

Very bait

has no use? bu-bu but you can still push food through there thus avoiding the labour of eating with your mouth

Wait a minute, who fucking cares?

xdddddd nice anymay mee mee

How do you quantify the sensations each group feels, beyond such a shadow of a doubt, that the phrase "more sensitive" ISNT subjective?

You can't, it's impossible.

alright gimme a few, keep thread going, if it dies look up on the catalogue:
for you, you massive faggot

Obviously uncut is superior.

More skin = more nerves = more sensitivity.

If there is actual medical reason to circumsize, get fucking cut. If done after/during puberty you at least won't have the scar around the middle of your length.

obviously the fucking master race is uncut , stupid fucking question, why? extra thickness, easier to slide in, better to masturbate, better for your whore to suck your cock. 9/10 guys who are uncircumcised will never circumcise, except for the one who has an infection that can only be solved via cutting that shit, or the one who thinks his cock will look better lulz.

love my glans the way it is, un touched, smooth and ready to go,

any insecure faggot who got his body raped by some fucked off christian doctor, who tries to oppose this just kys and ignore this lol

oh here is my uncut cock by the way, i wont pull the foreskin back, thats only for whores that suck my cock or let me penetrate their pussies and assholes.

Agreed. I am a jewfag, not going to do it to my kid.
Doesn't make any sense.

Tits or gtfo

Well if it's that sensitive, you must cum in about 10 seconds.

Who cares? I don't even remember having foreskin, let alone getting to feel what ever you uncuts are saying. Shit, sex feels awesome as is and thats good enough for me.

>Lose all pleasure from sex
>Cuccumber

Nigga what?

My gf is horrified by uncut cocks.

My Australian galpal told me she blamed uncut cocks for causing an STD scare because a guy got a UTI from his foreskin that didn't come back all the way.

Foreskin just causes problems. Cut cocks have insane sensitivity and no problems.

I really don't get how this is even up for debate. Its simple.

If you want a cock with a gross flap of skin on it that collects cheese and often causes disease and problems, keep it.

If you want a cock with no problems that looks better, dont.

But honestly, the foreskin is like the appendix. Anyone that disagrees with that is retarded.

You don't need either and if you get rid of it, its generally safer and better...

... And if you don't get rid of it young, it likely will have problems later...

But you can live with it so long as you're okay with girls laughing about it and being in denial about it.

It honestly matters where you are in the world in america cut in europe im assuming uncut what ever the bitches like more

This

>completely discounting ALL cases of penile nerve damage

There is still no way to quantify cut sensation to uncut sensation, each individual has their own rig down there. It'll feel the way it feels to each of them, but there's no way to empirically compare the two sensations.

so much cringe on the last part...

Yes, you speak exactly like a chick would.

Take a picture of your hands. I think you might be shrek.

uncut coming from a cut guy

fucking religion ruining a natural part of the body + parents and doctors are completely moronic for allowing it. a decision made when I was weeks old and here I am now an atheist, nice one

Oops

I'm 18 y/o and i think i would get circumsize but first i'll have a "check" and maybe it won't be necessarily. I so afraid about that, i won't fuck any girl in the future. After circumsize it will hurt af :(

>gf horrified by uncut cocks
>femanon here

Uncut is a deal breaker for sure. I won't even blow the guy let alone fuck him.

>Dry sex
Apparently people with foreskin don't generate pre-cum and their female partners don't have any natural lubrication.

i feel that feel bro

anyone have experience restoring foreskin? considering getting a device but I need more slack down there first

Those are all really, REALLY good points, for anyone in denial about having a mutilated cock.

Nobody with a cut dick is gonna say uncut is better, because they can't change it.

If you can find a man who had his dick circumcised as an adult, I'd be interested to hear how it compares.

The things is, no adult man in his right mind would chop bits of his own dick off.

LMAO WTF.

I AM SO .. i forgot the word omg, i can't believe i just saw my cock on here. holy fuck.

yeah this picture was about 5 years ago... i quit cigarettes 8-)

LOL

THIS
THREAD
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

And for some reason always by an uncut fag. Seriously? It's like you guys need some sort of validation that your weird looking cock doesn't look like some sort of elephant with fetal alcohol syndrome. You think a girl thinks a fucking smelly ant eater THING looks better than a nice bulbous mushroom? Jesus christ guys, maybe next time start the post with "Cut fag here" or something. This shit WRITES itself.

Uncut dicks are so terrifying to look at. I wonder if when a girl sees one they think "Oh man I can't wait to find out what it smells like UNDER DAT SKIN FLAP" hahahah

Oh man I'm having a kid in January and you better believe he's going to be cut.

Nice chode you fat degenerate. Looks like that peyronies disease isn't getting any better enjoy your dick turning into a C faggot

Got myself cut back in '08. Never looked back since :)

This is just disgraceful. Everyone who argues either side is fucking retarded.

circumcision was invented by religious fundamentalists

you posted this in Sup Forums

all i need to say

Only jews, muslims and americans are cut.

It's literally the mark of the devil.

Why don't you just wear one of those huge strap-on dildos if you care so much about suiting girls?

>9/10 guys who are uncircumcised will never get circumcised

Maybe because it would be too painful. If there was an easy option I'm guessing a lot more would get circumcised.

In the UK, apart from the Muslims I have known I have never met anybody that is circumcised. It's only USA, Australia and the Arabs and Jews that do it. The rest of the world came to its senses a long time ago.

Cut fag here, I get plenty of pleasure from sex, and I don't see why cut or uncut is such a big deal.

Guys what should I do?

Someones angry that thier hospital fucked them. Listen just restore your foreskin, trust me its worth it. Not your fault you were cut.

pls be b8, dont torture your kid user

I couldn't imagine buying lube just to fap, glad my dick is whole and not mutilated.

thanks i grew it mahself

grow some balls, and do it.

>elephant with fetal alcohol syndrome
>smelly ant eater

For what reason?

>I'm guessing a lot more would get circumcised.

>most men would have penile reduction surgery if it weren't so painful, who would want a large penis?

top kek

>My Australian galpal told me she blamed uncut cocks for causing an STD scare because a guy got a UTI from his foreskin that didn't come back all the way.
That guy had Phimosis and was a retard, phimosis is only able to be 'fixed' by circumcision or a slow stretching process. Just because one retard doesn't take care of his dicks doesn't mean all uncut mean are incapable or washing like civilized human beings.

I don't even see why people still argue about cut vs. uncut, if you life in a 1st-Would contry and know how to wash yourself, all the smegma bullshit cutfags go on about is a non-issue.

Cutfags are faggots.
Uncutfags are faggots.
We're all faggots because we argue about dicks.
Go home.

btw, it only gets nasty underneath if you're a smelly bastard and haven't washed that day

honestly just shower on a morning = problem solved

is it that hard to use some fucking soap and pull it back ffs

Try reading the thread before posting next time. We call it lurking, newfriend.