Artists who are actually really good and are unfairly demonized by hipsters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ooOL4T-BAg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nathan can i come over later to play minecraft later my mom wont let me use the computer anymore and also yes totally agree deadmau5 is epic

HAHAHAHA

Ebic response bro +10 goodboy points

lmao 4 X 4 doesn't = 12 :~)

I unironically enjoy deadmau5 but fpbp

hehehehehe

wtf 4 + 4 does not equal 12 haha that's kind of funny lol

joji

I'd honestly rather listen to Skrillex, and I don't even like Skrillex.

Holy shit this might be the best fpbp I've seen on Sup Forums

Deadmau5 is a talented musician but completely fucking ruined any possible positive image by being a fucking autist
Sauce? Look up literally any interview with him. You'll see a smart guy trying to use his image and music for money and the occasional cringey 'prank'

He really doesn't come off as someone whos focused on money.
I agree with everything else though.

You're spending too much time on Sup Forums. Nobody demonizes deadmau5, he's a huge artist (that people actually like) and he's one of the most iconic artists of this generation

That said, throw eminem into that pile. The man can and will rap your ass up and down a staircase

Watch this video, it shows the level he's on as far as linguistics go
youtube.com/watch?v=ooOL4T-BAg0

>throw eminem into that pile. The man can and will rap your ass up and down a staircase
This, I don't know if there's ever been a better rapper from a technical, just sheer rhyming ability, point of view.

I agree he's not bad, subjectively not my thing but he's talented, that's for sure.
Out of the rock/metal world though, Avenged Sevenfold cop a lot of heat. They are actually pretty damn versatile though and have a really high level of musicianship.

he said in an interview before that the reason he wears that helmet when he performs is because he has stage fright. what a faggot

Lmao

this is the correct answer

nobody hates joel is just he continues to act like hes better than hes edm buddies but continues to shit out music thats inferior to any kid making "experimental" electronic music with stolen fl studio

this, also Queen

I'm fuckin dead

Hipsters love Queen.

no normies love queen

no

I Remember is his best Song.

Also, pic related

normies and hipsters.

'I Remember' was the first deadmau5 track I heard, which didn't do the rest of his discog many favours

RAT is pretty well made but the entire album is basically designed around the buildip to 'I Remember' and subsequent comedown

Rest of his stuff sucks save a few songs

just like every other lo-fi beats producer out there, not special or interesting in the slightest

>if there's ever been a better rapper from a technical, just sheer rhyming ability, point of view.

Too bad he never used that ability to make good music.

KSE are great.

I'm glad I opened this thread.

morons who haven't listened to deadmau5 and just pick the best song to sound like they know what they're talking about

Strobe is so many times better than anything else deadmau5 has done its not even funny

I remember is one of his most boring actually

And instead of posting Random Album Title, you post the first album of his that marks his steady decline into irrelevance. Good job, faggot.

Incarnate is a great album tho.

>He doesn't like the Marshal Mathers LP
Pleb confirmed.

I don't get the hate for 90s and 00s buttrock

Yes, Creed and Nickelback were played to death on the radio, but that doesn't mean it's ok to bully people who like their music. Some of the songs are really catchy.

>people who listen to creed don't deserve to be bullied
Good joke, friend.

Not gonna lie, when I was in middle school, I absolutely loved Minecraft and deadmau5

fucking hell

>4x4=12
>really good

nigga how old are you

What instrument does deadmau5 play?

>Implying 99% hipsters aren't normies.

I've never seen someone shit on another Sup Forums poster as wildly as this before

100/10