Post girls you know and other user will say what they would do to them

Post girls you know and other user will say what they would do to them

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11022529
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would talk to her about things she finds interesting, get her to laugh a bit, etc. Would take her out for a dinner at a nice restaurant, and melt her heart with my good looks, muscles, height, beautiful blue eyes, genius level IQ and down to earth modesty, then take her home, and make sweet love to her all night long.

Petite milf with a tight ass

Start off fucking her sexy mouth. Then lay her down and start fucking her tight pussy until I blow my load all inside her.

My aunt

can i interest you in changing your long distance provider?

Would you fuck? Bj? Gangbang?

yes

Nice trap, OP. I would totally suck her cock.

Lol

would let her help me with tech support

what would you do?

This woman unnerves me.

I'd titty fuck that hoe and spray cum in her eyes

What do you mean?

What would you do

anyone?

Wait until she's asleep in bed. Climb into her bed and straddle her face, with my cock dangling in front of her nose. Give her one light tap on the lips to wake her up, and then force my cock into her mouth, with my knees pinning her arms down. Continue to slide in and out of her mouth until I'm about to cum. I'd look her in the eyes and tell her plainly and calmly, "I'm going to cum in your mouth now." and watch the panic set in her eyes. Push deeply and cum right down her throat

>cuck thread
please kys

I would jizz on her thick eyebrows.

I would rip open her shitty band shirt and play with her tits.

I'd thwack her in the cheek with my cock.

Finger her butthole for sure.

Nothing. that bitch is obviously insane.

This bitch can get it slow and steady for hours.

I'd let her suck my cock.

I would puke on her face. She is disgusting.

Shake her hand.

no.

I'd make her suck my dick, and when I came, I'd pull her head down super far so she's deep throating it, and make the cum shoot out her nose.

You don't actually know this girl. She's a model. I would have sex with her in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

I'd throw her over the bridge.

Both these girls gettin' it right there on the spot.

I'd rip her microdermals out and laugh.

lol, I do know this girl she's only 18 and just graduated from my high school

These threads are both gay and cuckoldry. They are only succeeded in these metrics by actual cuck and gay threads. How can you sit here and fap to other men describing what they would do to your gf/friend/whatever? Why do you care what other men would do to them?

what'd you guys do?

>what'd

Would rape her and film it, leave her crying on the floor with my sperm flowing out of her vag.
Then I would threaten her with showing the tape to her friends.
I would force her to be a prostitute, but with one rule: No condoms. She has to be on the pill tho.

strawpoll.me/11022529

??

moar?