/b I'm gonna greentext my story of how I've tripped balls on less than 0.5g of weed, be welcome

/b I'm gonna greentext my story of how I've tripped balls on less than 0.5g of weed, be welcome
>Be me
>18
>Two days ago
>Friend invites us over to his cottage
>Decide to buy a bong
>I've smoked joints a couple of times before in my life
>Normally just laughs and "couch lock"
>Friend brings the bong and 3g of dank
>Grind a tiny little bit of weed, like 1/5 of the bowl
>Friend smokes it
>Just one hit
>He's laughing and so high
>I hit it
>Nothing
>hurrr mustabe i dunno how smoke from bong and not doing it right
>let's keep hitting
>~0.3g of dank consumed at the time
>Not high
>Suddenly I'm standing in the middle of the room
>Sit down
>I know I'm in my friend's cottage but I keep forgetting and thinking I'm somewhere else
>Table is getting wider
>So high I can't describe
>Time starts to not to work
>I don't remember anything unless I look at an object that makes me remember a scene from the past
>There's literaly nothing besides this room in the whole world
>I'm not in planet earth anymore
>Friends take outside, pass through kitchen
>The kitchen disappears, I'm in a white space for a little time
>Now the kitchen is not the kitchen I know it should be, it's another friends kitchen
>Then I notice I'm REALLY hallucinating
>Go outside to scan the house so I know there's more things in the world other than the room I smoked in
>Friends take me inside again
>Complete fuck up of space and time
>I know I'm inside but then I remember the scene when I'm outside
>Now I'm in two places at the same time and it's SO strange
>Sit on the couch
>Time is just scenes
>Freak out because think that I'm schizo for life now
>Weed doesn't have these effects, I really must have turned crazy for my whole life
>Panic
>Friends make me relax
>They seem like surrounded by a cloud
>Everything so smoothed out
>Start to touch friends because think they are intouchable like ghosts
>Sit down on couch
>Relax
>Return to reality, I'm in friends cottage
>Start to tell awesome jokes
cont.

>Now it's just like my former weed experiences
>Wait for it to come down
>Sleep
>Wake up
>Thank god I'm sober and not crazy
>Promise myself I'm not smoking anything again

Salvia

It was weed, Rosenthal

Probably salvia. They can look similar to someone that hasnt been around weed a whole lot. Or maybe laced with salvia so people think its bomb shit and continue to buy from that dealer. Ive hallucinated on weed but mostly in the pitch dark. The first time I got high it had small hallucinogenic effects bit, if youre not making this up its a bit much

Yup, you smoked some salvia m8

Then you have mental problems that will be progressively manifesting throughout the next few years of your life. Have fun

Either salvia or you got some mental problems. Ive done dab after dab after dab and never hallucinated

I have a photo, how does it look?

Mental problems? I don't think so, weed still has hallucinogenic properties and ingested weed trip reports are LSD-like too

Derp, rosenthal

Uh.. nuh

Oh theres your problem, this is grade A crack rock
Congrats op, youre now a crackhead

>be 18
>Smoke weed after school twice
>Drug expert

Yea you were baked. Why I don't smoke weed often no real way to judge potency like alcohol or pharmaceuticals

Welp that is definitely marijuana sir. So either youve done some sort of acid or research chemical in the recent past, or you have some sort of mental problems, either oncoming or current, like psychosis or something. While weed does share properties with lsd I cant imagine why it would send you on a sort of trip like that

Well, according to picture what I see it is weed. Those little sparkling thingies are THC crystal. You got some good stuff here, mate. No wonder you were tripping balls. This buds prolly have high procentage of THC. Smoking bong makes you much more higher than smoking joints. It is becouse smoking weed with tobbacco lessers the effect of highnes.

Are you referring to yourself or every person in this thread m8?

I surely didn't, never tried anything other than alcohol and weed. I've been reading a lot about lsd and dmt on erowid and other sources, did want to try it in the future (maybe in 4 or 5 years) but now I'm totally not trying any drug whatsoever other than beer and coffee.

Shut the Fuck up you don't know shit and are probably literally a mentally stupid brain haha

And then you turned 13 and everything was back to normal

>smoking weed with tobbacco lessers the effect of highnes.
Is it true?

>leafy shit
>good weed

no.

OP I have had something like that happen to me, it is just that you have an extremely low tolerance to weed. Cherish it, you'll never trip like that again.

No, it's actually the opposite

>bong
>tobacco

Haha no look already called dumb dumb so nobody would bbeliev just read more okay buddy?

yes, but not like he says, fucking papers don't have that effect. Its more that the tobacco mellows out the high and reduces the anxiety you may get.

google it up yourself. trusting this peoples is like finding surgeon on craigslist... not gonna work out. at this point google is yer only friend bruh

Interesting to read, can you elaborate more on what did you see/feel?

hi its me the only normal one in this thread. first, Sup Forums is for trolling. the salvia guy, the mental illness guy, the acid guy, all either projecting or trolling. you tripped on weed, it happens, it happened to me from moroccan hash when i was 16. you'll be fine. if the "depersonalization" sets in, youtube some alan watts, meditate. welcome to the higher state of consciousness. be wise

OP don't listen to this uneducated children. If you haven't been smoking for a long time your tolerance goes down. You seeing shit like that isn't uncommon if you havery low tolerance. Green text time.
>3 years ago used to smoke all the time.
>have a 6/10 native American gf
>she's 24 but never done any drugs in her life
>decide to buy pink lemonade laced with tchaikovsky.
>she drinks half, I drink half.
>1 hour later she's freaking out, crying, hyper ventilation, says she's dying, want to see a doctor.
>3 hours later, calmed down, mad at me, but describes something like you described
Trust me OP, the more you smoke, the less this will happen
Which is why you should only smoke 1 a week max! Half a joint gets me lit as a mother and makes me feels accomplished after a week of working and doing productive shit. Don't be a nigger OP.

Wow thank you guys, it's really comforting to read that.

I will be a nigger, not smoking anymore in my life, don't wanna risk it. Actually we're already looking for someone to whom we can sell the bong.

Stupid phone.
>pink lemonade laced with tch
Also op listen to this guy. Sounds like some good advice. I have a friend that says YouTube always has videos about proper drug use and meditation. I've never seen them but it's better to be educated on the subject

does /b want to hear the story of how i tripped balls on 500ug of acid and got food poisoning in a strangers house at the peak?

Pink lemonade user here.
No problem man happy to help.
If you ever decide to experience more substances ask yourself:
1)am I happy?
2)am I doing this because I want to?
3)am I in a safe place?

I hate this place

Dude yes
Acid trip stories are usually good

I think that if I were hitting on some acid instead, I would be more or less prepared because it would be expected. Those 3 points were total "yes", but I was prepared to laugh my ass off and see things wobble a little, not to go into a full depersonalizating mind blowing trip. That had made me think I'm crazy because weed isn't supposed to be like that, LSD is.

go ahead