Who's the Ronda Rousey of Sup Forums?

Who's the Ronda Rousey of Sup Forums?

thom yorke

That's what happened tonight. She went in stiff and just took a dozen punches to the head before the fight was called. I don't think she threw a single punch that connected, and barely any to begin with. She's probably going to kill herself. It was embarrassing to watch.

Corey Feldman

Pearl Jam

Death Grips

>She's probably going to kill herself
Nah, she's wanted in the WWE. Although less so now

Guy Fieri

Wasn't it over in under a minute?

Is that common for fights like this? I'm not super familiar with UFC but that's pretty embarrassing

Marina

>worshiped to a ridiculous extent with near unanimous love
>somehow turned into complete and utter meme hate

Fights ending in under a minute isn't rare I wouldn't say but it's not super common either. Even disregarding the length of the fight it was an embarrassing show all around. Even in short fights both people generally actually show a determination to fight, which Ronda didn't at all. She just stood there taking punches until the fight was stopped.

I came here to post this

Still haven't accepted she lost to that fucking Nunes chimp. She deserved a glorious victory. Fuck 2016.

The funniest part was how fucking hyped it was as her "great return," then she got slaughtered harder than anyone else I can remember off the top of my head. Even before the fight she was walking in like a robot. It turned out to all be a show though I guess.

Spinal Tap

Yeah, it was honestly more embarrassing than the Conor/Aldo fight.

daily reminder that it's not Meme hate, but it's full fleshed out DESPISE against this cunt

Montie

i honestly think she likes getting rekd on live tv

fuking /thread

does Marina genuinely think its crazy that songs can be written by one person and not a whole team?

>gets so jealous of other trips he starts accusing them of being pedophiles
pathetic.

hi ronda!

Anyone that genuinely finds Charli more attractive than Marina is a disgusting greasy chav with abhorrent taste in any sort of media.

She wrote all songs in her last album by herself, she was probably just trying to appeal to the hip youngsterz

Meltdown wise, definetely: Kanye West

Kek