anyone from the omaha region?

I'm from Nebraska, close enough

something like 212 miles from Omaha

grand island?

no Knox County

never even heard of it

I'm from Creighton, sounds like the faggot ass school but it's not

so what kinda shit you into Sup Forumsro

Not from USa, are those roads real ? Like the big roads crossing perfectly in squares and stuff ?

yea there a lot of roads like that in this part of the usa,

dank memes, not going outside because everything the weather is always shit

yeah, sup

you m or f?

That looks fuckin amazing

sup my Sup Forumsro

m

ya im almost starting to believe once you leave omaha it all turns into dudes, never seen a wild nebraskian female

also about that, in this part of the state the most attractive girls are 7.5/10, literally hate going to Omaha and seeing all the hot babes and remembering we don't have anything like that here

its because the cities are so young that they were designed by engineers rather than by medieval architects and natural human sprawl

well the ones here are not that special either cause theres a lot of just un interesting bitches

the girls where I'm from are really dramatic and ugly whores

I remember in my graduating class there were 16 girls and none of them were virgins

lol never visit denver or the coasts

chicks are fat and ugly here by comparison

From VA, visiting Nebraska for the week.

This place is fucking weird. Where are the mountains.

yeah but id rather have that then my 2 year dry streak

in lincoln, got family in omaha

Mountains are in Colorado, Nebraska is just flat grassland and farms outside of the big cities

ya when i was in santa fe i asked some new friends from there what they thought of when they heard nebraska and they fucking said zebras

No zebras, just deer and more deer, the occasional hawk too.

im so bored right now, not a single thing to do

Have you gone to the Henry doorly zoo?

>Ihatewithepoeple.jpeg

there never is, besides browsing on the internet
the zoo isn't fun

every year for like 20 years

Its interesting to go to every once in a while, except for how fucking crowded it gets and the obnoxious lines to get in. I go to play pokemon go because there's a ridiculous amount of stops and gyms in there, so I can catch fake animals and look at real ones at the same time

the zoo is nice and all, but yeah it's crowded as fuck

fuck the new africa stuff there adding to

The lake under the "picnics in 70 mph winds" (chalco hills recreation area or something "is nice to ride a bike around and gets really pretty at sunset
>pic related
Sorry if it's a shit picture, I took it on my phone a while ago

I hate when I hear recreation area, for some reason it reminds me of the trash native americans

all of the ones around here are awful people who steal

I haven't ran into any native americans around where I live, mostly white people a few Mexicans blacks and Asians though.

oh god all those homeless natives

>when I hear recreation area, for some reason it reminds me of the trash native am

That's a very unusual association, user. And frankly, perplexing.

then you're lucky

the fatass native americans can't be bothered to finish school or not drink and drive, but they are always looking to tax liquor over in Pender

yeah I don't know why, reminds me of Niobrara for whatever reason, and Niobrara has plenty of the nasty natives

Yep I live in Ralston like a bitch

are you a bitch?

My neighbors are drug dealers who have people coming all hours of the day, and night, other than that it's P nice

I go to the zoo every once and awhile. Who here /omahazoo/ because its the only fucking thing in Nebraska?

There's an anime convention in Omaha every year around like November.
>captcha Isaac omaha

Lincoln's better nigger.

Sweet, might have to check it out.

Its call Nebraskon I think, 3 day passes are 35 dollars if you get them early online so git it now, I think it's in one of the hotels by where they built the Alamo theater this year

*40 dollars, early preorders ended on the 7th :^(

bump

bump 2.0

No one gives a fuck about omaha

no one gives a fuck about you