Making a murderer. You've seen it .What do you think?

Making a murderer. You've seen it .What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/making-a-murderer-all-the-evidence-against-steven-avery-the-netflic-show-missed-out-a6807961.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well devil trips. Means he is innocent.

A group of half-retarded small town cops took advantage of a fully-retarded small town family. The public will never know exactly what happened. The end.

It's an enthralling,if biased,documentory series.Quite interesting.Fuck that Kratz cunt

Did something happen in this case recently? I thought I saw him on the news at Outback

FUCK KRATZ! literally

Brendan's habeas corpus appeal won

Those half retards planted evidence!!!!

Omg. That guys testimony was hilarious.
Good I'm glad.
Even though I'm not 100% sure what that means.

he's guilty as sin

I think he needs to be locked up solely on the grounds of his being a massive retard.

And he probably did it but the state super fucked that investigation

Are his lawyers gay though?

yes

Why would he do it though? Like I really don't see a motive here.

Being retarted is not a motive

The documentary left out a lot of things fairly conveniently that make him look a lot more guilty.

Do a tiny bit of research on it.

Rule 34 PLEASE

see

Gets released unless the state appeals the decision or does a retrial. Idk if they have or not.

Yeah that dude is probably better off in prison but I would enjoy the idea of his running around Shit Hole, Wisconsin generally being a complete moron

Brother in law and his two boys did it. Made a deal with a few of the police to get the blood sample just before the settlement came in

LIke?
I saw that movie too.
Still think he didn't do it.

>accidentally throwing a cat into a bonfire
nah nigguh

Hell Yes!

Not saying that. He probably did it if you apply Occam's razor. And a simple hypothesis for his motive is that he's fucked in the head. Probably why the jury found him guilty despite the state putting on a terrible shitshow and obviously lying

>Kratz has said that the Netflix documentary left out key pieces of evidence against Steven Avery.[36] He said that Avery used a fake name when requesting Halbach as a photographer, and that he had placed three calls to her cell phone on October 31. Kratz said Halbach's cellphone, camera and PDA were found near Avery's trailer. He noted other physical evidence that was found in the firepit on Avery’s property, and that Avery’s DNA was found on the hood latch of the victim’s car. A ballistics report indicated that the bullet found in the garage was fired by Avery’s rifle. In email sent to The Wrap, Kratz alleged that, while in prison for the rape conviction, Avery told another inmate of his intent to build a "torture chamber" to use for young women when he was released

Brendon is cute.

That would be super cool to find out but police corruption at that level is super rare.

No way. :(
A fake name. Fuck.
That is not cool.
Yeah I guess you can't be in prison for 18years and not be fuked when you get out.

Then you would love me

Why is it more believable that people with absolutely nothing to lose(weren't party to the lawsuit) would put their lives and careers on the line to steamroll someone they barely know than a wrongfully convicted and mentally deficient man commits a crime later in life

EX BOYFRIEND KILLED HER. He was such a creep

>Avery met Halbach in just a towel, had previously ‘creeped’ her out

Another piece of information Kratz said was not mentioned was that Avery had allegedly met Halbach while “just wearing a towel”. He also told People that: ”She was creeped out [by him]. She [went to her employer and] said she would not go back because she was scared of him."

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/making-a-murderer-all-the-evidence-against-steven-avery-the-netflic-show-missed-out-a6807961.html

I think it's fairly obvious he did it, though I think perhaps that the police corruption also has a small factor. Really I think that the police saw their chance to stop a giant lawsuit and planted evidence to 100% make sure he was convicted after he killed her.

Though I'm not sure what the kid had to do with it

Do you think Brenden should be released?

This I would love to be discovered actually. So many twists

Thank you for the link.
Idk. I still think he didn't do.
Easy scapegoat. Yadamean?

Lets find the ex boyfriend. Question him. Someone needs to do it.

I heard Brendan used to be a Btard.

YES

Well, a lot of things happened that he would have to conveniently not notice, like the fire, the gunshot etc etc

Yeah but who would scapegoat him and why? The county isn't a 100% viable candidate because they almost certainly didn't kill TH

All this bullshit happened like 10 miles from me.

Well then he's guilty for sure.

She drove away
Steven says she left.
She left she was murdered by someone else and whoever it was knew she was scared of steven. Knew stevens past.
So killed her on her drive home. Burnt her in the gravel pit and returned to stevens house to dump the body. Steven happened to have a bonfire that night. (retards love big bonfires) Great perfect for the real killer. Planted body.
Planted car. Police planted the rest.

YOU DID IT
How dare you frame a innocent man.
Dickhead.

Why was there blood on the bullet?
Also crimes of passion and murders with personal motives almost never involve killers able to plan out such an effective frame job like that.
And why not just leave the body/car at the burn site? Still would have pointed to Avery and deflected suspicion from the real killer

Imagine being that kid. Like I'm so dumb. Everyone in my case keeps saying I'm so dumb.
And like now ive been in jail for years cuz I'm so dumb.
Damn dude.
This poor kid.
I feel so bad for him. Like Stevens life was already ruined. This kid just like can be convinced to say anything. Poor kid.