No feels thread? make me cry

No feels thread? make me cry

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VEpMj-tqixs
youtube.com/watch?v=bEOB9V8PwYo
youtube.com/watch?v=6W2YIJyGMYQ&sns=fb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>A girl I knew was a total attention whore.
>Never arrived to class on time and always made sure to make a huge fuss about it.
>Didn't talk to her all that much but i did have a few conversations with her.
>Her wrists had cuts and burns all over them, she wore t-shirts so she never hid them
>I asked her why she was hurting herself like that.
>She said ''No one loves me and my life is painful'' etc etc.
>''No one loves you? What about your parents or you boyfriend?''
>Answer she gave to me was something like ''They don't really love me'' or some shit
>Made a point not to interact with her too much after that, because she's an attention whore
>End of the school year she came up to me and asked if I wanted to go somewhere with her that Sunday
>I'm not good in these situations so I couldn't say no even though I didn't like her
>Sunday came and we went to the top of one of those tower car parks
>Just as we got to the top she told me that she wanted to be here as a witness to her suicide
>Oh shit, I thought, she was going to jump and she was going to force me to watch
>Had I know she was going to do this shit I would never have gone with her
>Not watching unless you do a flip, I said that to try and shock her into realizing this was stupid
>Complete shock was written all over her face. She had thought I'd try to stop her
>Ehh?! A-aren't you try to stop me?
>Nah, go ahead, If you really wanted to live you'd stop yourself
>After a while she got down off the edge

She walked up to me afterwards and tried to hug me with tears in her eyes but i told her I loved someone else, she asked me who and I told her to read the first letter of every line.

i really miss my girlfriend and cried today

top tier copypasta. good job user

>o
??

I'm in love with someone who doesn't know I exist like everyone else.

That ass is soo perfect I may cry tears of joy!

Great stuff. Have a picture of a bear I saw in my back yard the other day.

Here you go OP

youtube. com/watch?v=mwGnCIdHQH0

im crying right now

did the bear murder any of your family?

I make shit money for the work I do, my ex that meant the most is getting married in March and really the only thing that's kept me from blowing m brains out is my dog

No, it dug through some trash and fucked off.

I feel you....

At least you gotten the chance to love her....

If you need a sad song look no further

youtu.be/VEpMj-tqixs

Listening to the soundtrack of Shawshank Redemption during The Brooks was Here seen gets me crying everytime.

I have been alone for 8 years and have been actively searching for someone who I could love and that could love me back. Met someone who I finally thought was a person I could be with. Turns out after many months of being together and building a relationship that she had no feelings for me since the beginning. It hurts more than it should because I had a glimmer of hope and it was stomped out. Because of this I am having a serious problem focusing on a new job I am about to start. If I fuck this up I really dont know what I am going to do, considering I will run out of money to live off of very soon. Idk if that makes you feel anything but its fucking me up right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=bEOB9V8PwYo

Gets me everytime

I don't get it?

Why not buy a gun and just go out with a bang?

Doesn'tattered just realised

kek nice job

You can't see*

I've been here for a while but never bothered learning about the whole > implying tidbit. So bare with this very regular post.

I'm a nobody. I haven't done anything special.

My mother stole my dead sisters money from me that I got from the insurance and kicked me out. Twice, leaving me homeless near christmas.

I've managed to pick myself back up.

Married, kids. Thought I was doin good.

Can't get a job above minimum wage. I'm 'over qualified'.

My kids hate me despite my efforts.

Living in some black trash ghetto where niggers throw trash everywhere and expect to be coddled.

Neighbor beats the fuck out of his wife, throws his 1 yr old in the yard when he's dopin up.

Despite my efforts, that cocksucker is still there. (Going through legal means).

My wife hates my guts and I'm always to blame for everything that goes wrong.

I wanna blow my brains out but I'm to much of a coward to do even that.

Why u dont just stop giving a fuck about your crap life and make it better? Instead of crying about it in Sup Forums.

not really the place for that, you're kind of defeating the point of these threads

4 doubles. Fucking privileged motherfucker.

Won't make you cry but lev is good at making you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=6W2YIJyGMYQ&sns=fb

This is meant to be one for comedy purposes but I kind of feel this way atm

Wow, you're right, I feel much better.

Its called venting, you fucking turd.

youtube .com/watch?v=9BCg3OUjXxk

sadmaker.

This man has a crippling defect.

Nice.

Have this picture of a shitty batman toy.

Today I completely broke down and told the girl I love how I feel despite her loving my best friend.
>mfw I've destroyed any chance with her and alienated my friend a little.
>mfw I didn't even have a chance with her
>I feel like fucking dying Sup Forums

>22
>no idea what i'm doing with my life
>friends are sociopaths and can't handle any sort of negative emotion, only talking about sex and success and being alpha
>Have nobody to talk to
>no job, dropped out of colege
>be at home 9 out of 10 times
>feel depressed, alone and confused

When will this end? I'm in this paradox of being too scared to look for a job and not wanting to waste my life away behind a computer. I feel sick, i think about suicide sometimes and how i am so alone.

Suicide is a viable solution. All you need is courage.

Stop trying to be edgy

I'm in love with someone who says she loves me back, yet I know she doesn't mean it. It's hollow when she says it. We used to talk for hours, now I'm lucky if I can talk to her for 5 minutes. We used to actually fucking talk, now she sends 2-5 word responses. This fucking hurts because she knows she owns my heart, but she doesn't give a shit. I honestly just think it's me...I could never make any relationship last. I'm a fucking failure and I'm just destined to be alone. I hate myself. I fucking hate myself like hell. I'm trash. I'm nothing.

I have been in love with the same girl for almost my entire life and the worst part is that she, like everyone, doesn't know I exist l

Tell her what you told us

Stop being a faggot.

I am in EXACTLY the same boat.
I know I'm here for convenience at this point.
Fuck you Lisa, I love you.

Does anyone know which one it was who died?

Your dog is your greatest friend right now. Dog recently died and I realized I have no one. I'm going to adopt a new one and give it the best life a dog can possibly have, in honor of Whipper.

anyone in this thread read my story about J and W (the girl and my friend) a few weeks back in another feels thread?

I'm afraid...

In the past week, I've woken up to find out about 3 people I used to hang out with dying from drug overdoses. The drugs were the reason I cut contact, since I didn't want to let the shit control me anymore.

It's been a weird few days of constantly thinking "How close was I to being one of them?"

I'm sorry, bud. I really am. I hope your situation ends up better than mine.

>be me
>some shitsuckin nigga call me up
>get my dick hard
>i got my piece right here an everything
>mfw he aint gonna meet me somewhere
>mfw that motherfucker dont even gimme an address

But at least you'll know, if it ends badly who cares, better now than further along the line

wtf slap that bitch ass motherfucker ai'nt nobody fukin with u gangsta G ain't that right

They need you as much as you need them. I'm sorry for your loss Sup Forumsro

>be me
>32
>single, no kids, never married
>college graduate
Life doesn't turn out the way you had envisioned. No real reason not to kill myself except I don't want my mother to find my body.

saddest post so far. Fuck you all who hates dogs and posts dog kill videos in gore threads.

Kek

I just wish I had the strength to walk away. Goddammit noone else in my 26 years has made me feel like this.

this made me cry inside

Any advice on how to stop acting irritated, sad, paranoid and anoyed when being drunk? When i'm sober i act happy and am social, when i'm drunk i reject everyone and am negative.

Nice backyard. Do you live on a mountain village or something? What's life like there?

You're lucky. Accept it.

Just stop drinking.

I don't think I'm strong enough to handle the situation, brother...

dont got an address, so cant meet his punk ass nowhere. he jus talkin some bullshit over the phone and leave me hangin with my dick hard. dont even know who that shitsucker was. feels fuckin bad man.

You'll regret it in the future if you don't tell her now, she's just stringing you along, YOU MUST TELL HER

Fuck...we are in the same exact boat.

what's the difference?

I'm telling you, it felt like I was reading my own mind. I am thinking about starting a fight so she has a reason to leave. That's what she wants, I know it. A reason. Any reason.

fuck

Shit...shit, shit, shit. I'm a mess right now. I'll do it.

Cus I want to know, someone said but I forgot

Good

She hasn't responded to a message I sent at noon. It's almost 6pm now. I can do this...

hey man it's brave what you're doing

Do it, tell her what you told us

this actually makes me happy and reminds me of my san andreas multiplayer times

I wasn't strong enough either. I loved a girl, she wasn't the prettiest girl or the funniest girl but I fucking loved her. I built myself up for 2 whole years and once I finally decided that I was going to tell her how I felt about her. I learned she had gotten back with her ex who had already cheated on her twice. He didn't love her, but she loved him. What's worse is later finding out from an ex-friend of hers that she never loved me in the first place.

For 2 years I actively destroyed the chances I had with another girl who liked me, completely tore apart my friendship with 2 of my closest friends and nearly spoiled my chances at an education for the sole purpose of trying to woo a girl who never loved me once.

The last 5 years have been me failing to find a job, living on my computer and just barely making enough money to make ends meet. The only thing keeping me going is my dog.