What do you think about letting your cat smoke weed with your bong?

What do you think about letting your cat smoke weed with your bong?

Other urls found in this thread:

anapsid.org/iguana/skincolor.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I need more pictures to decide something

My friend hotboxed his cat in a garbage bag. It paralyzed his tail.

Isn't it bad enough that you've fried your brain to the point that letting your cat smoke weed seems like a great idea? Leave the poor cat alone, and go back to killing your brain one bong hit at a time.

I used to hotbox my roommate's dog (with roommate's permission)

But I regret that because, even though it was funny, I don't think the dog liked it

I have, however, met a horse that genuinely loved weed. He did not smoke it from a bong.

Im pretty sure my cat would enjoy it :D

Nigga, I'm on a budget. Even I don't smoke weed with my bong.

Also

>Smoke weed with your bong

Are you 8?

if you do that shit you deserve to have your head smashed in with a tyre iron. im not saying weed is bad but dont force a fucking animal to smoke it you autistic cunt

420 blaze dat fking dog and give it heroine until it dies

lol cry more faggot we are here on Sup Forums got to 9gag and suck a dick

easy there edgelord. Ive never understood how people can find pleasure from harming animals

Did... did it go up his butt?

It's an evident truth that some brains are just wired in certain ways/are predispositioned to change in certain ways, often.

There's a man out there who recorded himself tearing a puppy in twain with his bear hands, and orgasmic from the display. I don't get it, but it happened, and it was real, so... I mean...

That's... just what it is.

It's called animal abuse, you dumbfuck. Their nostrils are not like ours.

I'm currently on the pot, so pardon my semi-retardation.

trips speak the truth. Leave the fucking cat alone.

shut the fuck up you little 12 year old cunt it's animal abuse and if you think thats funny you deserve to get raped by the entire nigger population of los angeles

Only because you said that i blow some weed smoke into my cats face right now just for you

I would just shoot each of them in the leg and let them bleed out.

Unless the animal is totally cool with it then you deserve a swift kick to the ballsack.

My friends dog was such a pothead. He would wine until you blew smoke at him. Always trying to steal my weed. If you had a bag in your pocket he would just slob slobber and sniff your pocket until you lit up. He also leaned against walls when he was stoned with a big smile on his face.

you say that only because you have a small dick loser boy

The man in the image does not seem to be "letting" his cat smoke. I think if the cat stays in the room and takes I treat in the activity, blow some his/her way.

i let my cat smoke a whole weed needle and he became this. i am posting this on facebook to let everyone know

Iguana turn blue when they are happy. We used to blow hits at my bros iguana. It wasn't restrained or anything.

It would sit there, get baked, and turn bluer. It could walk away at any time.

It did get the munchies. We'd feed it green beans as treats.

>anapsid.org/iguana/skincolor.html
>There is one (or maybe more) area within the iguana range that produce predominantly blue iguanas. These iguanas, when happy, exhibit a beautiful turquoise blue color.

New fag presuming edgelord disguise makes him old fag

that is cruel

That's pretty fucked dude

>letting

It's not even caturday you sick fuck