Best way to do sucide

Best way to do sucide.
I tried sleeping pills but puked them out ( 6 one day , 12 the other day with alcohol).
Painless preferred but at this point I don't care . I just need a method that works

>stupid enough to try suicide by pills
got access to firearms? is there a train near where you live?

Firearms no but I recently moved to Germany so trains is a way to do it

well there you go. dont jump out like a faggot. just lay your head down on the track

Apparently the helium tanks are a bit tricky to use for suicide in Germany but I'm gonna look it up again ( yes I researched suicide methods quite a lot )

/thread

Dont you have a life, life is fun

Heroin

u could try potassium chloride it puts u to sleep first and kills u

20 year old who needs to clean old peoples ass for the next 5 years minimum. Fun is something else and no that's not the only reason I tried it and want to do it

No don't do it

pick a direction and start travelling, drive, walk, run, swim, whatever. keep going, give no fucks, don't give up.

Wo genau lebst du ?

Boi, your only 20, you can turn this around

Rent a wood chipper and dive in feet first

Ich bin grad in München , seit diese Woche eigentlich .

LOL don't kill yourself idiot find a new job

I would need to do this if I would like to stay in Germany , but obviously this is not the main reason why I want to kill myself

Then fucking tell us why you want to an hero

there's nothing in life you can't run away from

Da war ich sogar heute kurz am Bahnhof
Ey man wenn du jmd zum reden gib mir irgendwas wo wir schreiben können

Brauchst *

Step in front of a train.

/thread

I suffer from depression for the last few years and recently everything is going downhill, I told some of my "friends" about my depression problems and they laughed me out. My parents never really cared about these kind of stuff and I started to get ignored by everybody. These recent event made it just easier for me to accept the fact that I want to end this by suicid.

Do you live in a community where everyone only owns tents? Is there no building more than 15+ ft tall for you to jump head first off? If you can't think of anything so badly that you have to come to Sup Forums then you're either a troll, or not desperate enough to die.

Why not try start on medication?

medication is poison doctors want to control u

Then you're friends are cunts and your parents are negligent. So fucking what? Be a selfish cunt and find something you like or w/e. I'm a cunt and I can assure you, i'm relatively happy.

Jemanden zum Reden hatte ich mal und habe es aber es lohnt sich nicht. Das einzige was es verursacht das ich in dem Moment besser wird aber am ende stehe ich wider am diesem Punkt wo ich es einfach machen will. Ich bedanke mich das du mir deine Hilfe anbietest aber es wird nichts bringen.

Not sure if OP but if there's nothing else to lose and it has a non-zero probability of making you feel better then why not try it.

We need you friend dont go :(

Ink attack. Drink a yak, and kick back like a mac.

I recently moved to Munich so yes they are some but there is always the little chance to survive , I don't want to survive.

Es wird mit der Zeit besser ich versprechs dir und überleg dir das mal
Wilst du wirklich in diesem drecksland sterben ? Du musst doch ein bisschen würde haben ich zum Beispiel würde es nicht ertragen hier in diesem Land zu sterben

don't try this if you don't wanna be a vegetable.
those helium tanks don't have pure helium inside them to prevent an heros.
This would work only a few decades ago, now they know.

don't try this if you don't wanna be a vegetable.
those helium tanks don't have pure helium inside them to prevent an heros.
This would work only a few decades ago, now they know.

dress up like a tranny go and talk to some black guys in the city

Believe me there are endless people out there who feel the same as you. I'm in the same boat, don't give up yet.

Life might give you a twist, your surroundings are freaking you out and you simply need to find a new meaning.

I have also been encircled by people who bring me down and don't understand me and it makes you depressed as hell, but i'm sure once you get out of it you can restart.

1) get a weather balloon, inflate it and tie it to both your ears.
2) at the end of the string attach a timer that cuts the string after a set number of minutes.
3) lay on the train tracks and wait for train
4) as soon as you see the train, turn on timer.
5) train will decapitate you and your head will go up until said timer cuts string
6) police will find body and head miles apart
7) get into unsolved mysteries
8) be the talked about person for a while and become famous
9) are you happy now dad??

shotgun with buckshot to the noggin is best

Ich bin von Bosnien hierherzogen um angeblich ein besseres Leben zu führen. Aber grad sehe ich kein Grund um zu leben.

Tu's nicht Alter. Ich hab jahrelang richtig schwere Depressionen gehabt, und vor vier Jahren hab ich mit Therapie angefangen. Seit einem Jahr bin ich damit fertig. Es wird besser, ganz sicher.

Siehst du
Grad
Aber es kommt noch wie alt wird man
Ich sag mal bis 60 kann man noch locker alles erleben also bitte wirf nicht alles weg es kann nicht immer alles einfach sein im leben doch es wird auch nicht immer alles schwer bleiben

I moved to a complete different country to get "away" from it. And here I am waiting for that fucking, for it to go away and it doesn't so I'm want to end something I tried few months ago.

suicide is the answer user, don't listen to the people says that it's not.
Never give up trying to be an hero!

I'm sure a loaded shotgun would do the trick. But if you are too stupid to realize that then your probably just begging for attention.

you'd be surprised how many people fuck it up

No man is an island,
Entire of itself,
Every man is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manor of thy friend's
Or of thine own were:
Any man's death diminishes me,
Because I am involved in mankind,
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
It tolls for thee.

There are no fucking gungs on every corner in Germany you fat fuck

Es gibt viele Arten gegen Depressionen zu kämpfen. Versuchs doch erstmal mit Medikamenten. Und wenn du dich schon umbringen willst dann versuch doch wenigstens davor einen alternativen Lifestyle. mach n bisschen Kohle und Tramp um die Welt, lern Leute kennen, verliebt dich, nimm das Leben nicht so ernst, seh was von der Welt :)

I feel you user I took 60 amatryptaline and was found in my car foaming st the mouth.. 4 days later I was back at home.. best thing is to either find a fool proof method or just go on with life until you can take a bullet like anhero.

cucked lol

Es tut mir leid das du deine Zeit hier verschwindest aber ich will keine Hilfe zum Thema Depressionen loswerden. Ich möchte lediglich eine Methode zu finden wie ich es am besten machen soll weil ich es schon 3 mal versucht und gescheitert habe.

Das Problem an einer Depression ist das du zu wenig Serotonin im Blut hast, Versuch mal jeden Tag eine kurze Zeit an das schöne Gefühl in deiner Brust zu denken wenn es dir gut geht. Nach und nach wird es dir mit mehr Serotonin immer leichter fallen dich gut zu fühlen.

Bei schweren Depressionen helfen Medis oder auch Elektrokrampftherapie (hört sich schlimmer als es ist). Nutz zumindest deine Möglichkeiten aus bevor du aussteigst

I have to say, afraid of highs like that and also I hate that feel of falling before I die

Es gibt viele Arten, ich denke die beste Art ist sich einen goldenen Schuss Heroin zu setzen. Überlegs dir trotzdem nochmal

I am looking for one but for now the best one yet is the head in the train tracks.

Grind up a bunch of sleeping pills, add a little liquid to make a paste, then give yourself a sleeping pill enema overdose.

Not op, but my insurance was cancelled this year. Tried to seek help and they are asshole an won't prescribe me my xanax I've taken for 4 years.. so I've been without now for about 5 months. Anyways I don't think pills are the way. I still thought of suicide anyways. I just want to go to sleep and not wake up but thst didn't work last time

Selbstmord ist nicht schlimm für dich selbst, aber ziemlich egoistisch, weil schlimm für die Menschen die man liebt

Is this true? I've been thinking about getting one..but fuck I don't need people concerned and shit again days off of work only to realize I didn't succeed again

Can't buy a shotgun, I'm a felon in the states

yep, they don't fill the tanks with oure helium anymore.

I knew about the exit bag for a while and did some research, the helium tanks are shit for suicide because of the amount of people who killed them self with the exact same method.

pure*

I bet you got at least 1person you promised to never try it again
You will break there hearth user

Did the pills give you more motivation to actually get up and do something in the morning? That's my issue.

That seems super fucking heart racing to me. You have more balls than me... I don't think I can do that.. plus if I did it wrong.. the thought of being alive after scares me shitless

they don't sell pure helium anymore, so if you try to use a regular helium tank for this job it will get messy. you may continue your life as a tard.

who gives a shit about anyone?
why can't you cucks be a little realistic?

Yea I actually wasn't considering trying it again for awhile (sorry op not stealing your thunder, just in the same boat) honestly I'm there has to be a better way. Just bought 60 xanax today I haven't taken it in months and I need it. Either I'll just go on like this or try another way sometime soon... xanax can't kill me.. I'm pretty sure I have the tolerance of a fucking horse

I'd say this, OP, try and see how far you can travel before you give up. When you do you can just lay on a train.

Dont do it man
Fuck your friends and fuck your parents. You know who matters at the end of the day? You. you sound pretty young so for someone with experience with what youre going through, dont kill yourself. In 5-10 years youre not gonna have to speak to any of those cucks ever again and youll live your own life and find your happiness.
Dont rely on the help and opinions of others for happiness.

An heroin

Holy shit you fucking retard. Obviously you don't want to kilyourself. How the fuck can you fail at something so basic. Just jump off an overpass or some shit.

Yes and no, they made me able to deal. I just picked some up today from a friend but it just numbs me.. I still understand this isn't right and what I feel doesn't go away, it'd hard to describe but I was taking them when I tried to od off a different drug. Overall, it doesn't really make me happy. I can't take antidepressants because I either feel like a tard... or I just want to kill myself more it's really shitty

A bullet you fucking autist.

This. Imagine dying with an big orgasm

If you already told yourself you wouldn't do it again then you have the strength to hold your promise
I believe in you
And yeah I don't know Shit about xana

Dubs of truth
You live another day op, you cant fucking argue with dubs.

Overdose weed. Inject with needle

Why not just buy a bunch of drugs and od?

I used to smoke it. Can't Imagine trying to od by injection.. it seems insane.. again, I've never shot it though.. and don't want to start tbh in case I just shoot it and od again

Breath in carbon monoxide. Close window. close doors. Burn something inside your room. Go to sleep. Profit??

m or w, OP? Why you not first try to live a good time in Munich. It's a real nice town. At least wait for a few months and try to experience the octoberfest

Drink some hydrochloric acid

Shove a knife into your heart. It's easy just show the blade between the ribs and bam. No one can save you after that.

>implying you can drink it without melting your mouth and chin

Get a good kitchen knife, plunge it in to your thigh. A good slice on your femoral artery should bleed you out in minutes

Yea.. I would love to hold my promise, would love to not let anyone down, but it's easier to just fade out and not worry what people think when I'm gone, so long as when I'm gone it's nice and good a fade to black if you will. Thought about hanging seems somewhat alright after choking for a bit...

Yeah I wouldn't ever expect a depressant like Xanax to actively make things better.

he is hitler user, not samurai

yer a fagot

Not a bad idea.. don't want to burn my place down thiugh..I live about 200 ft from a hospital...

It's not about the easy way user
You should have already known that

>implying if it doesn't make it down his throat it won't burn through his chest

Lol you just take 3-5x of dose ... you say it's insane? Dude you want fucking kill yourself. There is nothing more insane than killing yourself