Germany is the most hated country on this board. It even got worse in the last days

Germany is the most hated country on this board. It even got worse in the last days.

lad...

no it isn't stop being such a faggot, Mehmet.

It's your own fault. You voted for Hitler.

Canada is.

No it's not, not on the same level like USA or Turkey. Nice dubs though.

Not as hated as us lad

poo poo pee pee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You are not hated. You are just made fun of pooloo

you'll get used to it, and eventually embrace it

also you'll realize it will become very easy for you to troll others.

The most hated is turkey (God knows why)> powergap > Canada > another powergap> USA/Brazil >and then we enter a blurry part where subjectivity takes over and every cunt will say is itself

people just hate you for destroying europe and germany by importing arabs

I wish it would be like in pre 2015 tbqh. Germany was much more respected back then and wasn't really one of the Cuck states like the USA, Britain and Canada.
The refugee shit changed the whole image of the country.

Are you people still importing them by the millions i stopped checking some time ago

but Germany has been a cuck state since 1945, foreigners just didn't know

It isn't as bad as in 2015 because Austria and the eastern European countries blocked their borders but we still get an unheard of amount of refugees. In 2016 we registered 600.000 refugees which is like 90% of the whole EU. France for example only got 50.000.
A lot of the 600.000 are people who came in 2015 but are only processed now, so it's not really clear how many came in 2016.
it's still probably several hundred thousands, so way too many.

i heard you are refusing a lot tho is that right

Like 90% of them are not refugees and have no claim for asylum. They won't get Asylum, but since our states are mostly governed by greens and reds they will never be deported.
Last year alone we had over 500.000 people who should have been sent back a long time ago, but they can't since the greens and red block their deportations.
If you are in Germany illegally you will be able to stay forever (in a lot of cases with handouts), it's that simple.

Hated huh... yuo donta knowa whatsi tslaika beinga haited fratello

Just pretend to be Greek and insult everyone who questions it, that's what I do.

I love Italy.

anyone remember back when neo nazi role players on Sup Forums used to dick suck German flags before the refugee crisis

I lowwa yuo tuu, rainyman

I don't hate Germans, but its tough to like Germany nowadays. Your country keeps fucking Europe up and you're still not relenting.

Which is sad because you still have a nice culture and economy and work ethic and all that and potential to exist as a significant nation state amongst fellow nation states.

wrong on every single account, wow

Those fucking cucks are sending the fucking trash they ordered back to us and we have to deal with that shit.

Fuck Germany.

bitch please.

You can't help it, it's genetic. Germans choose to be shit.

b-but you're a german too?

Canada is the most hated
USA and probably some other country are shat on the most.

that's why I usually don't come here anymore. I just look sometimes and close it again. It became shit. Let them believe their memes and use the time to get a gf mate.

You will never become a wizard with such attitude.

t.Eren Abdul Al-Germani Muhammad

this. It turned into literal hate. It's not even banter.

And I don't even get it, especially not from the butthurt belt, when they don't even have a single refugee.

I hate your government and the fact that you are brainwashed by libs but I don't hate germans.
P.S. I love your fatty cousine.

pretty much this
i hate how cucked they brainwashed you to be and how your government collaborated with the EU to fuck up europe
but i'm not angry at german people, i'm actually sorry to see what they are going through and i'm glad they're finally waking up
and i too love bratwurst

If there were regular Zimbabwean posters, they would receive ten times the hate you do from Sup Forums tards.

Well I'm not talking Sup Forums wise.
But among most of my countrymen there's this anti-German felling politically speaking. U know the Portuguese are always prone to blame someone for their own lacks soo it's just the same ol'.
U just want to be hated cus that means ur doing good. Chill Bosh ur not back of the bus tier that's why u hated that's all.

>lefties hate Germany for forcing austerity on southern Europe
>rightists hate Germany for taking in too many refugees
AHAHAHAHAHAH

>most hated
you wrong

I know that feel, Icelanders are so hated here I barely dare to post

Nah man, they all love us they're just too shy to tell

Shut the fuck up, boliviano.

You are just hated on Sup Forums Pajeet..

Merkel is everything Trudeau wants to be.

I certainly hate Icelanders the most

cry me a river

Merkel is anti LGBT and has a few other conservative viewpoints.

Are you fucking kidding me? Check the thread list

du hurensohn

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do

Why are Germans such ungrateful, horrible people?

i don't hate germans, sure they are cold as fuck and there's many of them on Sup Forums talking shit about tacoland, but nothing out of normal, perhaps all the hate is due to you having taken in shit tons of muslims, many of which aren't precisely pacisfist dudes, and that you have destroyed the european continent three times in a row (a fucking record)