Women and children ONLY, guns ready to fire in case a filthy white man tries to escape the sinking ship

>Women and children ONLY, guns ready to fire in case a filthy white man tries to escape the sinking ship
>Sir?
>You heard me. This ship goes down and all the men with it!

What did he mean by this?

Why did he order all the minority men to be put on the same boats as young white women?

Because the orgy was suppose to take place underwater. Why contaminate it with scum?

I just realised how stereotypically cliche that guy is

>DUDE SHIP CAPTAINS HAVE BEARDS AND LONG MOUSTACHES AND LOOK ALL STOIC AND INTELLIGENT N SHIT LMAO

Cameron you absolute hack

Women are bitter because they know that you cannot serve them well; you already disappoint them just by your looks.

it is natural for men like you to crave the validation of their existence and get depressed if they fail to feel relevant, responsible.
The best way for a man to cater his need for approval is to serve some woman (and some of her children) through emotional&financial support.
Men are pleased to contribute to someone else life, to support their family.

Why women are a good way to feel relevant? Because women love to be provided for and each woman will always find a man ready to please her.
[for most men, the best feeling of feeling real is when the girl moans from your cock in her pussy]

THe problem for men is that they are disposable in the eyes of each woman, since all men wish to serve the few women who talk to them.
Men must thus invent several ways to please women, invention and creativity which strengthen their feeling of being worthy, relevant, in touch with reality.
Men are too impotent to find other way to feel real.
Once that the a woman replaces a man by another provider, the man gets very upset and depressed.
THis leads men to think that they are better than women, stronger, smarter and that they must built a life outside women. Some men manage to indeed built an empire, but they will always loos it for some women.
Women give meaning to men and betas, no matter how successful outside women, will always give up everything for some relationship with some woman who claim to fancy them.

OH FUCK the actual captain is the biggest cliche ever

No wonder they crashed he was hired on looks alone

he was even worse in helm's deep, literally dragged his last few alive men in a suicidal charge

kek

It's a redditor underestimates bases Jim episode

>the state of you

10 men 1 woman = 1 child

1 man 10 women = 10 children

Men are wholly disposable and shouldn't reproduce apart from the best of the best while women are extremely valuable.

One on one marriage is completely unnatural forced tradition, but thanks to the sexual revolution we are heading back to the natural order. Statistics already show 10% of men having sex with 90% of the women, while losers only get any poon, because the law forbids the alphas from marrying as many girls as they want

The world is overpopulated, we don't need more people

1 white man = 10 chinese or 10 indian or 10 african men

but if 10% alphas give on their superior seed,
how can the next generation contain 90% cucks/betas?
Should they all be Alphas at one point, at which point 100% of men fuck 100% off women?
Xplain.

Why would you infer an alphas son becomes an alpha?

Theres environment to determine alphas from betas

Then theres genetic randomness

Its less common to be an alpha than a beta

Why arent all lions alpha lions?

o wait the actual captain from the actual captain looks like this

MRA's on suicide watch.

Based Cameron the last true feminist filmmaker.

>There are "men" on this board that are be afraid of a little cold water
>They are literally so weak they rather act like women and run screaming to the lifeboats

>tfw born on the right side of history
>get to die in countless wars and disasters

>Be man on titanic
>See entire boat sinking around me, women screaming everywhere
>Get on board a lifeboat with a bunch of women
>Notice a woman in the crowd
>Smack my lips
>She look away in shame as I look at her
>All the men are now watching us, smiling and waiting for what comes next
>The women are trembling, covering their eyes
>I step out of my seat on the lifeboat, showing her to my place
>"Please take my seat"
>She is visibly shaking of the oppression she is experiencing
>As the lifeboat filled with women is lowered down every man on deck is mastrubating
>All the women are crying
>As the entire Titanic is sinking a collective choir of make voices can be heard
>"It was our privilege

Are you fucking retarded

>shoots self in head

>swn leave you bleeding to death in an alley from a hundred deep bite marks
;_;

that's a man innit

>"Women and children first" is a code of conduct whereby the lives of women and children are to be saved first in a life-threatening situation, typically abandoning ship, when survival resources such as lifeboats were limited.

This was a standard practice back then. "Feminist propaganda" my ass. You really are the most stupid bunch of fucking cunts I have ever seen in my entire life. Please go and collectively drown in a tar pit.

Fuck off Trigglypuff

You fucking moron

That's not a woman.

>not rushing the dude with the gun and getting a nice quick death