Women getting killed/beaten thread?

women getting killed/beaten thread?
I love that shit!!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3093163/Shocking-moment-girl-16-surrounded-beaten-mob-burned-death-involved-murdering-68-year-old-taxi-driver-Guatemala.html
cadenanoticias.mx/nota.php?cont=notas¬a=22111
strawpoll.de/5814245
monitornacional.com/filtran-nuevo-video-de-la-nina-guatemalteca-quemada/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are there so many mentally ill people on this board?

Jesus. Get help.

New?

winter is coming summerfag

oh yeah lettts gooo

lmao, new fag....

>white people

Wtf happend to her, looks like she died because of super period or some shit jesus christ

MODS!!!

Anyone know why they did this to her lel

Sick fuck. Someone derail this thread

love seeing women get destroyed

>"new fag"
Found the newfag

Why? Whats wrong with you?

Did your mother abuse you as a child?

why do you hate women, op?

Do you see any white people there?

jesus christ help us

nope

What in the earth she has done to deserve this

>retard

>Sick fuck. Someone derail this thread

Yeah, derail it with scat and gore and raep posts, perferably combinations thereof.

This is Sup Forums. the internet hate machine.

>classifying beaners "white people"

who do you think you are, the fbi?

she murdered a bus full of school children.

Sup Forums is what happened...

vigilante justice

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3093163/Shocking-moment-girl-16-surrounded-beaten-mob-burned-death-involved-murdering-68-year-old-taxi-driver-Guatemala.html

>What in the earth she has done to deserve this

Part of some robbery and murder gang who the crowd caught and dealt with.

Save us spidey

I'm guessing she crawled a ways, bleeding, before she lost consciousness and died.

Vertical filming. Not surprised.

She was with a gang of hood rats that robbed a taxi driver. One of the other ones shot and killed the cabbie. Guilty by association

The mods havent stopped us before ya fuckin new fizzled faggot.

Deleted quads?

That's some sick shit even for Sup Forums.

I mean, those poor quads of zed, wasted.

Dammit.

kys

story.?

Dude, someone deleted fucking OCTS last night. was deleted seconds after it was posted, and no one got to check it alongside .

rofl, love how faggots on /b act as if they are superior because theyee morals are non existent and theyre edgy.
youre a bunch of sick fucking freaky faggots.

Get the fuck outta here with your SJW propoghanda
Kekkles

That's intense. Fuck.

busted.

>Jesus. Get help.
well...which is it?

>rofl, love how faggots on /b act as if they are superior because theyee morals are non existent and theyre edgy.
>youre a bunch of sick fucking freaky faggots.

Hey man, I GRIEVE for those poor lost quads.

Not all of us are heartless bassturds.

Some people.
That's how b/tards reproduce.

I saw the cap earlier today?

i remember seeing this image years ago and being terrified almost sick to my stomach. now it just gives me a boner.

Love this sort of thing

ayy

Bunch of pussies. Seen worse gore threads than this, and yeah that chick was involved in a robbery/murder and the community down there doesn't fuck around when it comes to justice

Yeah, got capped just fine. was the one that was practically stillborn. If someone capped that, all I can say is that they got in there fucking quick. Might've been made in a past-cap thread that got pruned right after or something.

Get off my board

cut your penis off on cam and swallow it whole in the next 10 minutes or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

jesus already got help. he even became quite famous. now, screw you.

cadenanoticias.mx/nota.php?cont=notas¬a=22111

she was "innocent", she didn't killed the guy, but she was part of the gang that killed him. She suffered 5 days, before dying because infections etc etc etc.

Calling for mods on a gore thread.. go to a trap thread and eat a dick

Once I realized she was too stupid to put it out, I knew she deserved it.

strawpoll.de/5814245

That's not guilt by association. In the US at least, if you are committing a felony and someone dies (no matter who, or how they die) you are charged with felony murder. The point is that by breaking the law, you are responsible for what happens as a result. Doesn't matter if you're not the person who commits the murder (actually even someone dying of something like a heart attack during the commission of a felony will likely quality for felony murder or a similar charge), being involved makes you guilty.

Not clicking on that

There is no God.

Fuck, there is no Pepe. (weeps)

Didn't act as if I was superior. Told you if your pussy ass can't handle what the fuck is posted here which has been posted here for years before you, then go BACK TO THE R E D D I T

>but she was part of the gang that killed him.

Therefore not truly innocent.

Lil

Nigger

yea thats why i put ""

btw here's another video from a different guy at the same crowd monitornacional.com/filtran-nuevo-video-de-la-nina-guatemalteca-quemada/

Probably just strangled but eyes and lips eaten by birds or other animals.

fag

Makes me wanna hit up some bestgore. Unless you fucks have something better? Been a while

ive got 699999999

Damn, man. What happened to it? We were trying to check in another get thread just seconds after these were achieved, and it was gone. I didn't think you were allowed to delete posts that quickly, but maybe we were all just barely too late.

this is the first thing that came to my mind when i saw the picture was joker senpai

I thought that bitch died smiling dude

Congrats you huge fag no one gives a fuck go do your algebra homework.

lol

new fag detected

you were just late

nice try, FBI.