This fucker said Harambe was just a gorilla... Harambe was more than a gorilla. He is our lord and savoir

This fucker said Harambe was just a gorilla... Harambe was more than a gorilla. He is our lord and savoir.

Op you are fucking pathetic..

What a dipshit

meme is already wack and outplayed fuk u

I'm glad he's dead

stop using that font and i'll take your posts seriously

Are you for real nigga?

There is a point where this needs to stop and we've clearly passed it.

go kys. You're going to hell for blaspheming our lord and savior.

Fuck Boxxee
Sup Forumss new queen

> pic related

This guy gets it

reddit tier meme this harambe dicks out shit.
you have to go back

If you care about Harambe so much then why didn't you go see him in Ghostbusters, you niggardly motherfucking retarded faggot nigger???

Anything new about Sup Forums you wanna share?

Harambe,
You are truly the love of my life. The past 2 years with you have been absolutely amazing. You make me feel so loved and beautiful. Something nobody has ever made me feel before. I am beyond grateful to have you in my life. You are an amazing husband and an amazing father. You can put a smile on my face without even trying. I could just stare at you forever. You are literally so handsome and perfect. I wouldn't change a single thing about you.
I just want you to know how much I truly love you, and no matter what bullshit we go through, I will always be here for you and I will always love you. You're my soulmate. Nothing will ever change the amount of love I have for you.
Everything will get better handsome. Good things take time. Just stay strong, keep your head up and stay positive. And I promise, before you know it, everything will be okay again. I love you Harambe. I always have and I always will.

You're not on iFunny, pal. Hang yourself.

#DICKSOUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

Lol navanugraha

What ?

The guy's name

I've gotten to the point where I'm just wondering if all these spiderman posts are just one cynical asshole with nothing better to do than sit in his basement and derail threads

No it's at least 2 of us in this thread, you shouldn't have made such a gay thread OP

SPIDERMAN THREAD!

actually not op, just saw a thread being derailed with stupid spidermen again, right before I was going to post some dank Harambe memes