What does Sup Forums think of this guy?

what does Sup Forums think of this guy?

I wish he was my friend.

Honestly an alright music reviewer who can differentiate between 'objective quality' and his own preference. I just wish he'd stop trying to make fucking MDE vids.

>Objective quality

He's got the best teeth in the game

Sometimes he's okay. Idk why people get so mad at him, he beats you over the head with the fact that his reviews are just his opinion. The alt right stuff is annoying, but tends not to come through in his reviews. It bums me out that there aren't more women reviewing music on youtube.

Good reviewer, that's it. And this:

>fantano was a bernie supporter
>'alt right'
>'people's music reviews are more or less valid based on their gender'

u retarded or is this troll?

i wish he was my dad

I like him. I believe he rates faggot Kendrick so highly because that nigger is clearly an industry plant the (((industry))) has been MASSIVELY promoting for him to reach """stardom""" while having 0 talent and merely recycling and copying what had been done years prior in the "black" genres, yet manage to do it worse than everyone, and still get credit from both normies (due to the endless exposure) and Sup Forums-type drones (because their favorite review site of preference said he was good, obviously after having been paid shitloads of money by the (((record companies))) to say that).

not again anthony not again fantano

honestly, i like him. he does solid reviews and seems like he's a bit of a shy guy, that i often appreciate in people. and some of his reviews are also funny, and because him i started listening to death grips and danny brown and yeah kendrick. ill give him a strong 8 to a 9

You may want to tighten your tinfoil hat

>alt right

literally trolling for views

he's a leftist, a hardcore one you dumb cuck

kendrick is the most overrated rapper since 2pac

He's decent, I agree with him on some things and disagree on others

[citation needed]

Best music critic
If you don't shape your music taste based on his opinions you are a pleb

>bernie supporter
>alt-right

(((KENDRICK))) IS TURNING THE FROGS GAY

I guess in what he's doing he's correct
he has hipster-tier taste in metal though
and his fanbase is really horrendous

i like him. decent reviewer, decent bantz, seems like a chill guy desu

i also like how much he gets people's dander up on here :^)

>hes a leftist solely complaining about leftists using far right buzzwords. hes just doing it for th elols haha :^)
cant wait for the """classical liberals""" of youtube to self destruct desu

>What is technical ability, compositional complexity, sound quality, etc ?