Every other website is full of pussies so I'm forced to ask this here

Every other website is full of pussies so I'm forced to ask this here

I am planning to commit suicide. No need to worry because I have no dependents and no one relying on me. I plan to shoot myself with a shotgun in the car. Though back of the head might be preferable, I think the shotgun and the car aspects make that difficult. I plan on aiming at my right temple, using my left hand to hold the gun in place and my right hand to pull the trigger.

Will any shotgun work, or should it be a certain kind? I prefer not to blow off my jaw. If I fire the gun, I want to be dead. Thanks in advance for any advice.

It's a gun. Literally any kind will do the job. You shouldn't, but I already know you won't listen.

I know that's not true. Many people survive suicides with handguns and become vegetables. It's worth planning.

nigga stick the gun in your mouth instead. gives you a clean shot at your brain stem, which is by far the most important for survival

if you want to die without fucking up you're going to want to put the barrel in your mouth and make sure its aimed up towards your skull

pull the trigger with your toe if you have to
but make sure that barrel is in your mouth or you risk being disfigured and alive

sorry you want to go, but I know telling you not to wont make a difference

Im a nihilist myself but I have people who care, so Im still here

10gauge to make sure your dead, no head left.
12gauge to get the job done right, still messy .
20gauge, or lower like 410 should get the job done with more head intact.
Also aim right above the ear not temple, more effective, plus might keeps eyes inside of skull

Problem is the bottom of the gun is more heavy. If it is pressed at the hard palate, aiming up, it will blow off my face, but it won't necessarily kill me. I want to make sure the blast destroys at much brain as possible.

I might do 10 gauge. I'm planning on calling the police beforehand and quickly doing it, so that a traumatized person does not have to discover my body. The police are pretty used to shit like this, I assume.

my advice is buy a high calibur handgun and stick it in your mouth and aim it to shoot out the back of your head. dont try to shoot the front of your brain, as that only controls your logical center. you need to his either the center or the back of the brain to die.

OP there are plenty of people to talk to. go to sleep, wake up tomorrow and see if this is still the road you want to take.

Rig a trigger system so when your head goes down it fires. Then mainline a bunch of heroin and say goodbye.

Dude I wanted and tried to kill myself for 10 years and ask of a sudden the last couple of weeks I feel so good. Like real good with no stipulations or razor edge. If you kill yourself there won't be anything ready to catch your soul when it leaves your body. Why not wait for your ride to get here?

Thank you. I appreciate the advice. Going off this recommendation and some others in the thread, I think I'm going for a 10 gauge and aiming it at the back of my head. I think I know sort of how to aim - I'm guessing if it's in my mouth, aiming straight or maybe slightly tilted up, it will destroy the hindbrain. Is that correct?

Make some explosives and blow you and your car sky high

I have bipolar disorder and I'm a little tired of cycling through medications and therapists. I'm really glad things are better for you, but some of us are just incurable. I'm not resentful, it's just the way things are.

Trigger system is complicated and too apt to fail - I think if I had heroin, I would just die from overdose, but I'm not interested in overdose.

whoever finds you is going to have their day ruined

I can't and won't give you advice about the suicide. But I wanted to know if you are willing to say why you want to do it ? It sounds pretty harsh to me that you are asking on Sup Forums how to do it properly.

If you dont to say it, you don't have to of course.

With HP ammo, you won't be surviving anything.

yeah, you'll destroy the medulla oblongata, which connects the brain to the spinal chord and is responsible for basically all automated body functions. i'd recommend thinking this through carefully though. this will definitely kill you

Please don't, OP.

What if I did it in the bowels of a seedy city? Same old shit for those cops.

It's never worth it OP, even if stuff is bad. Usually Sup Forums just calls people faggots and I'm one of them, but I would never encourage someone to actually kill themselves (saying that I have told newfags to kys)

Don't do it. Even if you don't think so someone will be devestated by you doing it.

Nice OP

>shotgun
>hollow points

Try again you cod kiddy

well yeah no matter who finds you, the cops are dealing with it at some point down the line, might as well skip a few steps

OP, you should livestream it so we can help you out more

Go to the hood and call a nigger a nigger. Suicide right there.

I appreciate the thought guys, but I'm really just looking for advice here. Honestly and truly. Not attention or anything else. Thanks anyway, though!

Do you know how uncommon 10 gauges are? Other than that you are a hero for your advice bby

get a 12g shotgun, any one will do. Load it with Rhodesian Jungle Shot. It's basically a half and half of birdshot and buck, the bird will shred your brain while the buck will fuck you up but good.

Also shooting in the temple is a great way to just sever your ocular nerve. What you really want to do is head against a heavy steel plate or something so you get some rebound damage as well.

Also, do a flip.

My last words: "Oh no, my ass! I'm being fucked in the ass! I'm gay now"

or he gets beat until brain damaged and lives in a wheelchair for the rest of his life

Super glue your dick to your hand first

OP where do you live?

Do not use a gun. You will hurt law abiding gun owners and this we are depending on you not to shoot yourself.

but he's a pussy anyway, so who cares

Fuck off white Knight bitch

I was clarifying my first statement about using any gun. Pay attention.

You should make sure you use buckshot. You might survive in agony if you use birdshot.

>Every other website is full of pussies
I think you're the pussy op.

The Devil speaks the truth, I am a huge pussy. But on the other hand my brains are going to look really cool splattered all over, so there's that

Ink attack. Drink a yak, and kick back like a mac.

What the fuck are we depending on guns for, Earl?

>Tfw I'm exact same way
>Tfw I won't off myself cuz I love drugs too much

any chance you would share why you're doing it?
also are you an organ donor?

Wow. So every every person you've talked to,every time you've laughed, every happy moment you've had, every breath you've taken, every thing that you have experienced has lead up to you ending it yourself? The chances of your existence is astronomical and you fucking kill yourself? That is truly pathetic. You get one life; I don't suggest wasting it.

get a standard double barrel shotgun, money shouldnt be an issue since you wont have to pay off any credit cards. saw off the end because sawn off shotguns are fucking bad ass, and blow your fucking head off while car surfing on the highway

You know, I've tried legal drugs, but I'm never tried illegal ones

No you werent

10 gauges are getting outdated yes, not very cost affective vs 12 gauges, so harder to find. but still more powerful.
>> 700112075
Good idea. Also if you leave the barrel right against your skull, alot of the work will be done by the air impact alone, so the actuall type of shell you use is kind of irrelevant as they all will do the job. But the fewer the rounds the more of your head will be left, so a slug might leave you recognizable atleast.

Get some drugs dude. Get some opiates

Blow your brains out infront of a school full of kids when they're outside.

a shotgun should do the job. but dont do that temple shit. you need to hit where the spinal chord meets the skull. so in the mouth upwards in the back. but before you do that, why is it exactly that you want to kill yourself? very few things are worth suicide OP. i deserve an answer since i gave you one

I've tried a few, they make me sick - I've heard some people are like that.

Answered further up the thread. I have bipolar disorder and cycled through thousands of dollars of medication and destroyed all of my personal relationships.

Go on a coke bender before you cash out

You owe it to your human conscious to atleast feel what its like to roll balls on molly. You'll feel atleast an ounce of happiness (or a metric fuck ton) then.

Go to the nearest waste treatment plant and find the tank with all of the brown trout swimming around inside. Put your back to the tank, eat the shotgun barrel and pull the trigger. You fall in the tank with the rest of the shit and get processed. It's also known as sewercide.

over bipolar disorder?! ffs OP your a pussy if your just going to off yourself over an emotional disability. watch dexter or something to toughen you up. why not find yourself a girl?

Kurt Cobain used a 20 gauge A5 to kill himself. So 20 gauge should be fine.

fucking kek

>sewercide fucking kek

Shit band btw

Having it in your mouth and aiming upwards as much as possible will do that. Having it in your mouth gives you less wiggle room and therefor a cleaner shot.

Fucking dress up as Cobain when you do it with "Courtney Love DID IT" drawn across your chest

In a car the best way is using an assault rifle

It's pretty severe, I literally have hallucinations and had a manic episode and got fired from my job. Not as bad as some but annoying, stupid, expensive, it's better just to off, you know?

fucking this

U never tired smoking weed?

wait... you lost your job over it?
dude you need to buy a fishing pole, collect disability for a bit and chill out

Someone posted what looked like an isis video the other day of some goon getting shotgunned up close. I don't think there's any way to survive that and I don't think there's enough time for pain but what an expression as the eyes kind of exploded.

This

You have to keep trying them until you get passed the nausea ya bitch

Why don't you make the Earth better before you leave it? Go PUNISHER tier. Google sexual predators (not offenders) in your area. Organize the addresses. Knock on doors and pop them, quickly drive to the next address.

Then either reign as top baller in prison, or off yourself when the cops close in.

I will look for this I'm the news. I will tell my children your story when I see it.

Hey, OP. I know i'm not going to stop you, but i'd like to talk to you first if that's okay. Do you have a skype or kik?

Was about to say the same
When you are going to do an hero, why not become a real one, at least for some traumatized people.
OP grab the chance and listen to this man.
Grab yourself some armor some guns and go full Punisher tier.

If not, welp you life
Might as well go to a doctor, but that's not as cool as becoming a real hero.
You decision OP.

Kill yourself with shotgun and then post photo in this thread.

OP will be never a faggot.

seriously this. do something for the world. we need people to throw their lives away for the greater good. don't just waste your life. if you really need to do this, might as well use it

Agreed.

this

Just stick the barrel in your mouth you fucking faggot.

Man i wish someone would livestream something like this with a portable HD cam
I would watch the shit out of that.

Don't be so dramatic... You've got a car, just get yourself a garden hose and some duck tape.

Why leave a mess for someone else to clean up?

we want to see you change the world OP give us some way to see it, some way for you to tell us when you are ready

Should I get a handgun for that? Shotgun still good?

this. OP needs to add a gopro to his shopping list

both. just incase

Holy crap that would be some next level hotline miami shit

IDK about the sex offender list...Not sure I'd want to pop some poor old bastard who just got some 17 year old poon.

I don't know
Maybe an assault rifle would be better.Depends on your budget.
But if you are skilled with that shotgun, you are good to go.
AND DON'T FORGET THAT GO PRO ON YOUR SHOPPING LIST!

You will ruin the car.

Also you are likely to fuck up with your hold the gun to my temple shit. There is a correct way to do it and that aint it.

Blow them away with the shotty.

Your choice, but i rather would go rampage on the real scum, you know those who have no future and only harm in mind.

Nobody on Sup Forums commits sudoku.

Piss off OP.

Sepukku

Suduko

the puzzle game? fuck off retard

Youre such a faggot you cant even kill yourself without asking the bitches on Sup Forums first.
Fuck you, the world never wanted you anyway, bitch.
Seriously, youre a pussy.

yeah this one