Nice story/interview about Viggo:

nice story/interview about Viggo:
esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a45212/viggo-mortensen-profile/

>inb4 reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/what-ive-learned/viggo-mortensen-on-the-tough-lessons-he-learned-from-his-son-5957ea278cd4#.cc9ky1tqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dang that was a nice article about him. i remember reading somewhere he was a tough interview but it didn't seem like that at all. seems like a really cool guy.

literally who?

that's literally what the article's about!

Why should I read an article about some has-been actor who never was in anything worth watching?

it's not so much an interview, but a well written insight into a person's life who happens to be an actor. sorry if you're not interested..

This is a shit thread, user, you should kill yourself.

k

Damn I love Viggo, his movies are always good.
This dude is one of my favorite Actors.
God bless him.

nice read OP, thanks

Man, I feel bad that you've wasted all that time reading a bit and writing some comments.
Just imagine all the things you could have accomplished in that spare time.

Not a fan of how it's written but it's a nice catch up on the guys life

This exactly. It's like a pretentious Indie flim put in journalistic form. Jesus christ, not everything has to be written so dramatically. Either way, I imagine he's a pretty cool dude and probably hated how this article came out. Hipster-esque drivel. Glad to see he's a different than your average dickhead movie star though. Seems like a cool guy to grab a beer with.

it's pretty clear the reporter wanted the D

>"At times, he spontaneously pulls over to the side of the road for a good five or ten minutes to finish a train of thought—about life or death or demons or fears"

Is this fucking real?

>"The McDonald’s french fry is unbelievable. When you bite into it, you think: It’s so tasty, it can’t be real. As soon as it gets cold, it turns to lard and flubble. I mean, have you ever tried to eat a McDonald’s french fry that’s gone cold? That’s one of the circles of hell. The gulf between the warm, fresh, lightly salted McDonald’s french fry and the cold McDonald’s french fry is as great a gulf as any I know."

BASED

seems like a proper good man you know. someone like you can aspire to be like.

is this pasta?

Real quote.

medium.com/what-ive-learned/viggo-mortensen-on-the-tough-lessons-he-learned-from-his-son-5957ea278cd4#.cc9ky1tqo

It's gonna be

what a cool ass guy

The woman who wrote this article definitely wants his dick, can't blame her though I'd probably fall in love with him pretty quickly. He comes off as a pretty chill guy though, maybe a bit too 'too cool for the modern life', the pulling over at the side of the road to talk about "life or death or demons or fears" is a warning sign.

It gives a good impression as to why he was a good Aragorn, he was basically born for the role.

Cool guy. Hope he does more Cormac McCarthy stories, he is straight out of that universe.

If they ever end up doing a Witcher movie I demand they cast Viggo

funniest quote from that article:
>Plus, he's dressed like everyone around him, in a plaid flannel shirt, generic jeans (they're not even Levi's)
>they're not even Levi's

OH MY GAWWWWD!

I like viggo but I think the love he gets here is disproportionate.

I think most people identify with him as aragorn first and viggo second resulting in such wild affection for him.

well, that's part of what I like about actors like him. you don't know that much about his private life, he's "off the grid", so his performances seem are even stronger compared to someone like, idk, DiCaprio or Clooney..

Checkd

witnessed

Can't blame her, but to write like that isn't gonna help her case. I'd take Viggo's D as long as he dressed as Aragorn. Actually looked up his weiner after they mentioned he hung dong in a movie. Pretty average. Makes me feel a bit better.

Dude is awesome.

That's a good point and I agree with it.