Why aren't you bandwagoning China or the USA Sup Forums?

Why aren't you bandwagoning China or the USA Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

medalspercapita.com/#medals-per-capita:all-time
voanews.com/content/china-sets-sights-world-soccer-powerhouse/3280167.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have no connection to China and can't stand the US with their nigger culture.

I'm bandwagoning Hong Kong

>no connection to China

Do you feel connection to all the Arabs that will be included in your national team?

I live in an actual country

>not bandwagoning both

Because my girlfriend is a hongkonger and she has me conditioned to hate all that is mainland China.

>bandwagoning the USA

why would I bandwagon losers? we're beating them

>dating ugly girls

lmao

cause we're the sick cunts on top right now.

must suck to be a low test manlet country that has to live vicariously through others though. can't imagine what that would be like.

In the lead now.

>cause we're the sick cunts on top right now.

you might wanna check the medal count broski, whether its total or gold, China is first and will not leave

>it's a "pretend like the Olympics is over today" post

Because China's a shithole.

If China's so great, why can't they post on Sup Forums?

Checkmate, chinks.

I can respect this.

tell your girlfriend she sucks imperialist cock

i dare you

It is for you. China isn't leaving the top.

LOL! Burgers don't know about Secret Chinese Sup Forums!

lmao, dat aussie just surfed too much.

Chinks didn't go around everywhere saying they are number one. We do!
USA! USA! USA!

Team china checking in
Fuck amerisilvers

China has 1,600,000,000 people.

They're like one of the worst countries in terms of medals per capita.

They have nothing to be proud about.

Have you ever met a fucking Chinese person?

Checking in

>Why aren't you bandwagoning China
But I am.

Prolly in apehoop and maybe table tennis . Otherwise I don't give a fuck

This. Chinks are fucking arrogant and nationalistic as fuck.

>nothing to be proud about

How about winning all of their medals with their actual people and not foreigners or sons of foreigners who don't really love the country?

>not bandwagoning China
I've been a fan of China since I was young enough to understand what it was. They're among my favorite to watch in every sport. I normally bandwagon Russia too but seeing as they've been BTFO this year that's kinda impossible.

Enjoying Puerto Rico, Ricky Wang?

this

Yeah, because all those Argentinian athletes will give you money.

Why bandwagon China when you could bandwagon Best Korea?

我不明白那个澳大利亚的运动员。 我们就赢银牌,没赢金牌, 但是你怎么还是在说我们骗你们。 那个态度特别低。

Because they take cheating to win to an extreme

Ching chang chong ching ling tong mang bu chong ling ming ting tong ping pong.

Speak English you slope.

English is your national language you chink

like how the fuck do you even read this shit

i will never understand weebs

but you're currently importing nigger culture by the millions

He's a chink.

>他们不会说中文
>这么不文明在2016年

dont bother, he doesnt even know what nigger culture is

lol says russia

Fuck China

讲狗屎语言

>讲最久最文明的语言
修好了

Congratulations, you are dating a southerner, literal untermensch of China. Master race is northern and western Chinese women.

>being this fucking wrong
Canton and HK are the real master race. The rest of the country consists of filthy peasants and government cucks.

>get btfo in one thread
>go shitpost salty chink doodles on another thread

Because I don't care what country wins, I just like sports.

china has such unaesthetic borders

I didn't bring them here and if I could I would make them go home.

literally get out of my country and off yourself, dirty mainland dog.

>American unironically mentioning per capita

medalspercapita.com/#medals-per-capita:all-time

Nice position in the all time per capita table, lads. You were correct about China though.

>China
Because they mostly have boring athletes that win stuff I'm not interested in.
(that chinese megamanlet who got gold at the 56khg weightlifting was great though. Then again,so were all the contestants)
>USA
What for? Every murican poster (fuck, nearly every murican person period) is already yelling USA USA USA anytime they get a chance to, and I have sero interest in american culture whatsoever.

I follow weightlifting mostly and it's probably the only sport where chinks don't seem soulless. Americans are just godawful at this sport. Easy choice

>I am a US and Australian citizen
>My wife is Chinese
>Literally her face when I mad bantz about China
>Her brother had to call me on Wechat to tell me to turn it down because she was getting so pissed off about the swimming news

Though as much as I banter and mess with her, I do admire China and their national spirit.

If only other white nations cared about their countries as much as China perhaps they would not be in such a pussified liberal mess.

weightlifting is great to watch
the only sport when you can find yourself rooting for everybody

>zero interest in American culture
>speaking English
>on an American image board

Chinks are not soulless. They just have so much god dam pressure on their shoulders to win compared to other countries.

They are pulled out of a poor life in order to compete and win for their country. Not second. Not third. But fucking win.

They have so much pride for their country that if they don't win they come back and will be seen as a disgrace.

It's pretty unhealthy for them but thats their only way out of a poor farmer life.

Meanwhile Australia and other countries do their as a hobby in their youth and then pick it up seriously in their teens while enjoying their life and having fun. Chinese don't have that luxury.

sure they're more educated and westernized but they're short and stumpy

most Chinese models are from the North

2nd. Canton god tier.

Fuckin refs

It's true, the chinese grill aimed for gold or nothing today, got a bad call and succumbed to pressure just minutes after beasting an OR

>Chinks are not soulless

For once, it's the taiwanese that looked a little soulless.
Might have to do with the actual anthem and flag of her country not being allowed.
Long was impressive from beginning to end, lifting 170 kg when everybody else was dying at 150

Nah I've worked in China with the Chinese and they are indeed soulless senpai.

So you let a psychologically unhinged, nationalist fuckwit in?

GG yank.

I also worked in Guangzhou and Hong Kong.

i wouldn't say they are anymore soulless then the rest of us.

You have to go back, Wang.

I am whitey user.
Little story for (you).

My last name is Limb and people always believe I am a chink till they see me in person due to it being pronounced Lim.

Played chess when I was little and was the only whitey in tournaments and was often asked for ID because no staff believed I was a Limb.

Heres another (you)

>bandwagoning drug cheats

Never implied that you weren't.

What I was implying is that only a thirsty beta would import a nationalist Chinese cunt.

>Butthurt seeing all the qts at uni and never being able to get one.

I'll give you a tip user. Download Wechat and use the proximity scanner to chat them up.

>Implying asians aren't easy as fuck.

>Married the first one to give you a handjob without screening her first

Thirsty.

BTFO lmao

1 Nationalist for every Muslim I see.

Nice posting

>I admire their racism but I am a cuck with yellow fever

Said this in another thread:

And despite the reputation China has for being robotic performers who never make mistakes, Chinese athletes, whether in the Olympics or other sports, are notorious chokers and underperformers.

Sure, they'll never lose in Ping Pong and Badminton, sports they only play, but put some pressure on them and they fold more than an "elite" sporting country should.

That Ding snooker player was supposed to rule the snooker world when he burst onto the scene as an 18 year prodigy. And from that, more Chinese players were supposed to follow and soon overtake the Brits (yes, I'm a cue sports nerd).

Never happened.

Yao was supposed to usher in a strong era of Chinese basketball. I remember analysts of the day projecting China to be a basketball power within the next decade.

Never happened.

Now people are saying China will rule soccer in the next couple of decades because of their population, all the money they're dumping into it, and because China trains real hard, gene dopes, has secret cyborgs and the other nonsense people believe China is doing..

voanews.com/content/china-sets-sights-world-soccer-powerhouse/3280167.html

It won't happen.

You know athletes can be trained psychologically to avoid choking, right? I think Cuba have a ton of psychologysts for their athletes and China will follow soon.