Who can stop her?

Who can stop her?

White guys want to complain she's unattractive because she's black but she made those cake faced white bitches seem several seats lower from her throne

I know just the guy

a cop

My dick

keked

Shit, I missed the start of this heat. No trolling plz, how has the USA team fared so far in the qualifiers?

Ben Garrison

They are 10 points above China

Awesome! I did catch China's qualifiers earlier, so knowing that USA is 10 points ahead is a great sign. Thanks user

You already know

Ok let me re-frame the question. Outside of a virulent racist, who can stop her?

Come on bro, you know where you are. The replies aren't going to get any better.

>that file name
heh, and people still wonder why there are so many underage cancer in here

Im on my phone fäm ,probably older than (you)

her 5'9 black boyfriend in highschool already has twice the length and circumference of that dude

she is ugly though

>Im on my phone
That's not the point, dumb wafflenigger

A job application

dr. yakub cannot take away my smile this day

Pick one for a relationship

>a talented black girl
>a cute white girl

I really don't know.

Her talent has nothing to do with her attractiveness. She's clearly the most skilled there by a country mile but she's not hot.

>sorry i didnt take the time to edit how i saved some reaction pic

Id better go back to 9gag people here are so unfriendly ugh

How much butthurt among whites will she cause when she inevitably raises her fist in solidarity with Black Lives Metter at each medal ceremony?

>her

DESU she seems pretty white washed. She most likely has a white boyfriend.

Why does that old guy have one naked leg

Nuclear butthurt, which is still only a fraction as much butthurt as the Huelocaust did two years ago

Yesyesyes, a fist pump really makes a point, especially when you can go to your mansion afterwards.

None actually, provided that you want the overton window to be pushed further in the direction of identitarians.

she has the physique of russell westbrook desu

The police.

Literal sheboon

Reading

Well, her father WAS Predator

>some nigger gonna get her pregnant
>the nigger gonna run and leave alone with the baby
>carrer ruined

pregnancy