Ask a guy who just emptied a gram of cocaine for the first time anything

Ask a guy who just emptied a gram of cocaine for the first time anything..

First time ever, and last time ever..

How fast does your heart beat?

you're fucked. welcome to hell.

Keep telling yourself that. Lol

FYI I'm watching the movie Lord of War atm

That first few highs are always the best then it's down hill, you get scale or just alright shit?

quite fast, but I'm drinking so I don't really notice

How are you feeling? I've been wanting to try it myself. Done a lot of drugs but never coke. Just curious if it's worth it, heard mixed reviews. A lot of people prefer molly.

Well I bought it for the first time and my dealer (friend) won't sell me again. Under my instruction. So it should work out

Wut? I got pretty good shit I guess?

I thought alcohol and coke made your heart beat Even faster

Spent 2 grand on the stuff over a few months last year. Coke it good until it isn't...

What does emptied mean?

Have you never done drugs before

Babyfaggot

I've done both. Molly just keeps going and going. When it wears off you just take more and more and more. Everytime I've done it we end up at like 11 AM because nobody wants to stop.

This is done fairly quicker. But you also keep grabbing for more, but in a different way

I guess, but alcohol removes your senses. You're never cold drunk and now I just relax and watch a movie with my eyes wide open

I wont buy another one.

I have, but not coke. I can tell you about others if you want.

But in this case I got 1 gram for the first time ever and I just finished the entire thing because I got vacation

would you try crack?

Your dealer and friend.

Well I've known him for 7 years long before he started dealing.

If you used an entire gram at once, that shit is cut as fuck, get better gear man, trust me it's worth the extra buck!

Hell no, my friends have rolled their cigarettes in coke before though and smoked it. Is it comparable?

Nah man it was spread out over like 8 hours. The entire evening + night

Oh, sorry bro, I though you used all in 15 - 30 mins, my bad man.

Your coke looks like salt

Even your talking about smoking powdered cocaine (cocaine hcl) then your just burning your stuff man!

I haven't done it. They like it. Smells like a kerosine plant though.

Buy more

Nope I'm going back to my valium addiction

just FYI when you do coke while drinking your liver forms cocaethylene which is pretty cardiotoxic.

however doing coke while drinking is pretty fucking standard (and a better high) so just keep it moderate and you'll be alright.

Thanks guy, I'm just on my 6th beer, nothing much

It does create a strong smell but it doesn't get you high

emptied a gram my ass, fuck off retard.

He's right, you shouldn't drink and do coke, the after product produced in your liver is ver toxic! And anyway, why you want to alter such a good high that coke gives you!

You might have a point there, but the high is fleeding anyway? But you're right I guess I'll stop drinking

Molly is for faggot bros only

good stuff?

all you niggers whining about op developing an addiction have either never tried drugs or are weak minded faggots who cant control their drug habits

Rellbull is for pussies, isn't it?

Can't really tell

nah, molly is fun

But you just keep going though.. If it wears off you need more

Well shit the movie (Lord of War) just ended. I guess I'm going to watch the James Franco roast.. I've been meaning to watch it this week

if you did a whole gram ... you would know if it was really good... its a diffrent lvl of high

Well my friend used to cut pure on my table but I'm not touching it again

lasts like 2-3 hrs per dose... usually do 1 dose before bar, and 1 at the bar.

tfw molly dosnt work on me anymore..I take it and just feel a slightly better version of normal which ends up annoying me.

How's that vinegar taste?

this, not because the snort is hell, but your life afterwords. Welcome to hell. escape it if you can after the first, if not, forever will you be trapped until you collapse at the bottom of it all. then maybe you can find a way up again, only after so much has been wasted and gone

Dose? You mean pill right? this picture was taken tonight

People that cut drugs don't understand that are certain people that are willing to pay more to get purer stuff! I just hope your friend didn't cut it with lemo, if he did that, he's a fucking asshole!

pic related?

Disgusting

Im super high as fuck myself. GOD i love this feeling

He uses some kind of supplement that fitness people also use, no idea what it's called

I don't know what their problem is, they don't like it, don't do it and please don't bitch about others using!

That drips the worst

Creatine?

we can get pill form or powder form here in canada... i like mixing the powder with energy drinks ;)

Oh yeah that might be it

It's garbage but awesome with drinking at a party. I'm a wall flower and it made me life of the party with beer. It's like adderall with beer.

Why didn't he use caffeine powder? It's super cheap, doesn't get stuck in the nose and "helps" with the rush

Could just be a B vitamin

I started out with ritalin and moved up today..

You fucking retard every ghetto sells it. Just literally walk or drive around a ghetto it's that easy and shit like DMT is impossible to find; FML.

He has capsules of caffeine. Not sure why he doesn't use them

Sounds like a great way to get robbed or killed by one dem BLM antagonists

I can compose myself hopefully

heartattack-ack-ack-acka-ack-ack

DMT is not hard to find, at least were I live. The only problem is that it's home cooked, not lab grade. And some little bitches don't do it correctly and the bi products that they failed to separate make you puke your guts out!

Another picture taken today, it's coke, ketamine and xtc

xtc pills? Crystal MDMA is much better, why use powder pills when you can put crystal xtc on capsules and swallow them?

I don't make the stuff. Although I do live in the XTC capital of the world

How much did you pay?

> did a whole gram he claims
> cannot tell
Lol you got ripped

pic related a real user. Ask me anything.

Its my first time, and we go by 40 eu a gram here

Bro, I see you have a bullet two. Mine is getting stuck with the leftover residue, do you know a way to clean it without damaging it? Mine is acrylic.

Whats a bullet?

protip get a glass one, the plastic ones fucking suck and the coke eventually destroys them.

Also good coke will always get stuck but atleast with the glass/metal ones you wont have an issue getting it out.

Thanks bro, I got a plastic one from ebay because it was the cheapest! Thanks, I'll get another bro

It's a piece of paraphernalia so you can sniff anything discreetly

I wonder why people do drugs like these, you feel down after doing them don't you?

Yea, but it's all about small steps... you build up with something small and after 3 years you end up like this

We use them, because it feels good, yes there's the crash (comedown) after, but in my opinion its worth it! After having sex you also experience comedown from dopamine and serotonin, the exact same neurotransmitters linked to drugs

So you're high-chasing? Or just casually use these now and then?

I'm not the OP, I use coke on raves. I'm not on anything right now

Did u build up too? Any other drugs except alcohol and weed?

Nah it's like every month this feeling comes up for something. Which would be ritalin, molly, speed or coke.

Also if you're drunk

That comedown is basically getting tired isn't it?

Just a little because I don't always use coke, sometimes I do MDMA and others Amphetamines

A little tired and you can't take shit from anyone. I always cure it with lots of water and sleep. Major comedowns like the media describes don't really happen, only if you binge on it for a few days

That's what's kind of keeping me away from any this stuff, just afraid I'll end up feeling bad when sober or craving for more. Wouldn't be a problem if I were rich though I guess.

shit goes up shit goed down

I never had cravings like that. I think of it sometimes, but it's just like everything. Like "Hey, how awesome If I had some pizza right now!" It's like that, I never had cravings for coke to the point to make me do everything for it, I think of it then the though disappears, just go to something else.

addiction is 90% a mental game.

Don't do anymore and you'll be fine.

Seriously, don't do more.... from a bro that loves you

Thanks bro, I wont

I see, don't trust myself with that shit any time soon though. Godspeed user

crack...