The Bling Ring or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bling

ITT: really good satire

I cant really think of many others
Full Metal Jacket
Marie Antoinette
Life of Brian

Genre satire don't really count as satire to me like Shaun of the Dead and Hott Fuzz bc they are more punchline orientated. But Hott Fuzz comes close I guess since it parodies the sterotypical hollywood film

>tfw no emmacat gf

Brazil too
The Zero Theroem

Idiocracy isnt satire (not just bc its shit) bc its in your face about it and obvious and too self aware which defeats the purpose of good satire.

Gorgeous.

Cant act for shit though

Yes she can..bling ring was proof, she knew exactly how to act and had perfect comedic timing. She was good in Colonia and really good in the latter potters she can do drama and cry like a champ. Emma will be good in the new tom hanks technothriller shes leading and has been singing for 20 years shes gonna do very well in BATB.

nah. it was as cringeworthy as her other roles.

WEW

>swn shoot you in the liver and laugh as you bleed out
;_;

No it wasn't it she was hilarious. Even though the film got mixed reviews she got very good reviews. Also stop being a contrarian fuck she was perfect in potter especially whem the directors didnt suck like in goblet.

>Emma will be in the new tom hanks technothriller
>Alicia Vikander dropped out because of a busy schedule
Such a shame really.

>more like vikander dropped out for dude bourne and vidyashit bc she took the money
I liked her in ex machina a lot. Don't give a shit about either of those though bourne is overrated

Danish girl sucked. I used to find her attractive but not anymore

Sorry, user. Didnt mean to upset you. Its just the truth, she cant act. Its not contrarianism. Youre clearly enamored with her so your mind is clouded.

lol. catty af

user, Emma was one of my waifus but she can't act to save her life.
She seems to suffer from eyebrow acting syndrome which affects Emilia Clarke as well.
And hey american accent was terrible.

No dude emily blunt falls under that category as do most actresses like scarjo olsen jlaw kstew maras bullock robbie. You like most people on this board have shit taste. I'm not upset its just funny you guys think you have good taste. Emily blunt acts the exact same in everything. I can detect good acting

her feet

Honestly she's pretty but that body

Hey user I've paid attention to her eyebrows and she doesn't do that anymore hasnt fir a long time.

>ywn be the insole of her shoe
;_;

Nah her american accent is good in perks and bling ring. Living in america helped she can do a good one off screen too

THIS

I feel like if she had a footslave to place inside her shoe as if he were an insole, she'd be utterly merciless with him. She has such a harsh view of men that she'd view stomping on you 24/7 to be an empowering activity. Always having you suffering under her soles would just be the next natural step (!) towards her feminist utopia.

Have you looked up what the person was like who she played? She did a very good job

Has it gone too far?

hnnnnnng

I just want to be Emma's femdom footslave. I'd that REALLY too much to ask?

So back to the good satire..is quentin tarantino like the average Sup Forums user or is the average Sup Forums user quentin tarantino?

She wouldn't even consider if she's gone too far until she's had you underfoot.

>emma, what do you MEAN you've kept a small man in your shoe for 5 years?? are you telling me that you've been STOMPING on him the entire time we've been grocery shopping?
>you're acting absurd. it's perfectly fine, and besides, i did what i had to do. see? you can see him down there, he's just fine. and yes, i step on him all day long. he's grown to love it, you see? look at him squirm, he wants my foot! as i walk, he kisses my foot. he didn't used to, but after so many years, he's begun to worship my foot. he needs it, don't you understand? this is how he must live now. you mustn't tell anyone, this is what he was born to be and this is how we need to start viewing men. this is men's future, you'll begin to understand it soon enough.

Lol. Her American accent is terrible.
She used to be really cute, too bad her hairline is fucked up now.

How new r u

dis. i watched hp movies last month and it was hilarious.

Is Quentin Tarantino the only footlover you know of so that's why you just write his name a few times every time you see someone talking about feet on Sup Forums? Feet are a frequently discussed thing on Sup Forums, lurk more.

It was a joke
Also I I like her feet

Nice hairline meme her hairlines the same as when she was 10 or 11

I don't think you watched em them cause I just watched them and in 3 and 5-8 there's not much eyebrow action. I watched the sixth one last night and she didn't do it at all

i wish i was the insole of her shoe. i want her to berate me in the morning for being a worthless disgusting man and tell me about how women are superior then she slips her foot into the shoe that i'm inside of and the she stomps on me all day long.

No its not terrible wow you're a shit at accents. Terrible would be olsens russian accent

>i don' think you watched movies
>Sup Forums
I'm not sure how I can convince you, champ. she's a shit actress. not much to say.

>ywn be that car seat

i bet her pussy juice tastes really good

Terrible accents
>Olsen in avengers 2
>Emma in any American role
>bad guy in iron man 2

>ywn be inside one of those heavens

You're actually retarded though she doesn't act with her eyebrows and hasn't since she was younger watch the sixth one for ex. she didn't do it at all. She didn't do it at all in Colonia. So fuck off

She's alright at acting but she can't really do accents at all. I think she'd be better suited for theater, she seems to be good at exaggerating things so they can be understood by everyone in the room. I don't mean that in a bad way either.

She is also the perfect waifu and I want her to sit on me and she has a nice butt and knowing I will never meet her makes me sad although it's probably for the best as either I'd be disappointed or I'd do something to make her find me weird.

Yea no emma can do a very good american accent. Her accent was fine in the bling ring. Literally couldnt tell she was english and she never dripped her accent.

That's a fake

>the little toesies will never be in my mouth

Bling ring accent was on point. Idk if she will have one in her next film but I believe so

>he thinks EW is a good actress

Sextoes.

>he's just shitposting like a coward and not willing to discuss anything
Are you one of the emily bluntfags? Stonefag? Which one. Most actresses on here are really bad

>Are you one of the emily bluntfags?
whoa whoa whoa don't group that guy with us

shy feet

>that definition
>that shape
>ywn give her great foot massages
>ywn run your fingers along her arch and push in deeply and then pulsate
>ywn get all the kinks out and send blood to her head
>ywn grab her feet with both hands and squeeze
>ywn squeeze up behind and in and around and between her toes

pure sex

What did she mean by this?

I'm nofag. I don't give a shit about their looks, they all look average anyway.

>ywn date Emma during her university years where she parties like this on the regular

I don't give a shit about an actors looks I like her acting

You call that acting?

>still responds with epic posts with no content
Such is the state of this shit board, opinion discarded