Killed 70 white teens and children

>Killed 70 white teens and children
>Calls himself savior of the white race
>Top Kek

hasnt he been whining recently about not being able to watch tv or socialize with other prisoners or something?

just shows the ego of the man

he massacred 70 people, hes lucky hes even still alive.

let me be your hero baby

Last I read he has a PS2 and he's complaining that the fact he doesn't have an online connection or a newer system is an injustice comparable to Guantanamo

He actually won the trial - the court of law did indeed agree - he has been treated unfairly.. lol

I heard he was on 9gag

He killed traitors.

Yeah, the political opinions of 14 year old liberals really mattered to this fucking autist.

This guy gets it.

Breivik was the hero we needed.

So more than half of the scandinavian population are traitors?

70 "white" teens who were encouraging Europe being flooded with Muslims and and shit third worlders. Brown people may be a symptom but the illness is liberals like the ones he killed.

he was right about muslims in Europe though

Kinda stupid to say he killed liberals - the liberal party is quite a bit more to the right than those that were killed.

What are the other half?

As a Norwegian.
Yes

Did OP kill himself yet?

I don't undertand your question - my point was that he killed people from the workers party - generally half of the scandinavian people vote for the workers party or more left, og for the liberal party or more right. About 50/50

He killed traitors. People asking for the country to be flooded by muslims. Killing the ones calling for shitskins to flood the country is better than killing the muslims themselves. Cut the head off the snake

Exactly what do you mean bu traiors?

he killed kids you idiot

there was no guarantee any of those young people wouldve even become politically active once they matured.

No one is asking anybody to come here. The rational part of the people does agree that we need to help refugees, people fleeing from war. Assholes like you were the ones that let people like Hitler gain power.

>Killed 70 white teens and children hero in my book

Kids who were well on their way to being traitors who could vote
>implying Hitler did anything wrong

Tits it gtfo

He was mad because his jail room only had a ps2 so he appealed for unfair treatment and he won, they gave him a ps3 with a flatcreen and he could get new games every month, fucking aids if you ask me

this is hilarious.

next they will be giving him internet access so he can shitpost on Sup Forums

I hope so, he's the sort of guy that would, but also a guy you'd have beer with at a bar because he has a lot of stories to tell

I am now considring obtaining an automatic weapon if it means vidya all day and prison tendies. Plus I could become a trap for then AB and do heroin all day. Shit. Wtf am I doing with my life?

Just make sure you are in scandinavia, otherwise the best you can hope for is a PS2 after "good behavior"

>prison tendies
my sides