Have you ever killed someone? Be honest and tell /b how

Have you ever killed someone? Be honest and tell /b how.

Millions of potential super star DJ's every time I bash one off, its normally death by kitchen roll.

just with my sense of humour

Many men throughout history sought battle for many different reasons, but there are a few who the battle sought them out and consumed them. When it was a necessity to take a life and in your heart you know that there should be no regret about it, that is when it is hard to live with the fact that you ended a life.

yes, sure fbi, lots of people, and i am gonna tell ya all their names right now

Cop here shot a junkie charging at me with a knife. Ordered him to stop he was screaming nonsense at me. He charged I shot 4 times 3 hit him in the chest one in the neck.

I killed Jimmy Hoffa, JFK, A man in a clown suit and OP's mother

No but I have shot someone in self defense. Twice, once in the gut once in the leg.

Millions of potential super star djs sought battle for different reasons , but there are a few who the kitchen roll sought them out and consumed them. When it was a necessity to bash one off you knownin your heart there shouls be no regret about kt, that is when you have to live with the fact that you ended a djs life.

Flying around Iraq in a '47. They shot at us, so I filed them full of 7.62. I fired 22 rounds and after ground troops confirmed the kills they told me I got 17 hits total. 9 on the first and 8 on the second.

When I was 12 we were having the New Years party at my parents house. After dinner I brought out some fireworks I bought online. Everyone was in the house looking through the big glass window by the front yard as i set them off. About 10 seconds after they were all done my uncle fainted and I could hear screams from the house. He had a heart attack. My parents house is about 1 h 45 m from the nearest hospital so he died before the ambulance got there. It was just a prank bro

hey Rafael.

No way you dirty copper, nice try!

Killing is not the same as murder

What if we kill people all the time and not know it? Is it still our fault? For instance what if I decide to ask someone a question randomly on the side walk. They walk away and cross the street and get hit by a bus. If I had ignored the mental cue to talk to them wouldnt they still be alive?

Are you saying he got scared of the fireworks? What kind of cuck was he?

Confession is the same as confession. And there IS no statute of limitations on murder.

Aren't you the one who always said, "The easiest way to get someone to confess... is to simply ask them"?

Anyway, thanks for playing.

Yes.
Made a mistake during surgery..

He was 57 years old, wore sweatpants and sweaters, and was unmarried. (I assume a virgin also)

Fuck I wish I still lived with my parents. They got a big house with a movie theatre in the basement.

I didnt intubate someone when i should have in the SICU. When I finally did they coated on induction. First death, I was a resident. What was your story?

STORY!

So you confess to murdering someone?
>FBI_tip.jpg

*coded

I have over 300 confirmed kills. Im trained in gorilla warfare and I am the top sniper in all of the United States armed forces. People are nothing to me but another target.

How do you get by these days?

If stray animals are people, then I guess I have.

Kek

I worked at a vet clinic for awhile and helped the doc put down a bunch of dogs during my time there.