Transfering music

I have over 1000 songs on my ps3. And I want to transfer them onto my usb(16 gigs). But when I open the folder on my desktop, it doesn't show any of the authors, albums, or genres. Only the track name/title. But if I copy a track back onto the ps3 or even to my phone, it would show the info again. Is there a program or app I can use to make file explorer read that info, instead of re-typing all 1000 of their individual properties? Or something I can use in place of file folder entirely that will read that stuff?

(pic is Vocaloid Luka)

bump

M P 3 T A G
P
T
A
G

do you really think this is a board for that? go to v or g for your PS3 issues

It's about my music, so yeah, kinda.

okaaay...

The music still works just fine.

I'll help you out because you posted Luka.

Are you on a Windows desktop? Do you actually have explorer set to show "details"?

Where are the tracks from? How did you tag them, if you did so yourself?

I appreciate it.
Yes, yes,
youtube videos converted into mp3 format, on the ps3, and yes.

>youtube videos converted into mp3
would recommend restarting your library from scratch

Not him but this sounds pretty rough to fix. I would assume the ps3 uses a weird tagging program that you won't be able to access on file explorer. I'm not Sup Forums though. The fact it works on your phone is trippy, too.

Try different programs like musicbee, iTunes and foobar to see if they'll grab them. Just a guess though.

>inb4 someone insults the bitrate and says get soulseek/private tracker
>it literally got posted as I wrote this

Over 1000 songs... Not happening.

Even weirder is that some songs DID keep their info on file explorer.
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll try those.

1000 songs is nothing

to retag one at a time... it is for me. I don't exactly live on my pc... anymore... good times...

>I don't exactly live on my pc
How did you do it? I need to overcome my addiction.

I got a job... Probably gonna get a girlfriend next. So not looking forward to that.

Anway, music help sir?

(Casey from Switch by Reinbach)

just use freedb to tag them all ffs. if you didn't have all of your music in folders based on artist that's pretty dumb. 1000 song is not much tho. You could organize all your music into folders and download foobar2000. Set foobar to monitor the folder your music's in and it'll list it all. Then you just select it all in foobar and tag using freedb.

making an educated guess that OPs collection is mostly vocaloid, anime music and video game soundtracks, freedb might not be of much use

Not much vocaloid, but probably a couple hundred anime and game songs.

see for an appropriate reaction image

You'd be surprised by the quality you can get after one minute of audio comparisons. Anyway, focus please.

Unfortunately, none of them read the tags like my phone and ps3 did. They're fuckin' magical or something.