Do you actually love your gf?

do you actually love your gf?
if not then why?

Yeah. Without a doubt I love my gf very much.

No, because I don't have one lol
>starts crying in fetal position

Hate that cunt. I use her as a punching bag and she doesnt say a word

Is this one dead too?

Because it would upset my wife

>believing love is a thing

too soon

No, attitude she cops outweighs what she puts out.

Kek.

Too soon

>Not longing for the sweet sweet chemical reactions it brings

Yes I do.

A great man once said that men only ever truly love in hindsight. And I think he may have had a point.
I am currently single but have had three girlfriends in my life. I didn't take any of them seriously until it was too late. I didn't realise what I had until it was gone. Having a girl who actually loves you, you can't put a price on that, What I would give to be happy again...

>gf

at least they loved you. so why are you sure they don't feel that way anymore? it's still amusing to know someone loves you even if she isn't with you anymore.

No , no love anymore
But I can't hurt here.
She is really ni e and does well with my family, friends and stuff...

I broke Girl #1's heart because I was young and stupid. I know she doesn't care about me any more. I feel like my whole love life since her is just karma for how I treated her.

Girl #2 was just using me the entire time and I was too retarded to realise it. I know she never cared about me.

Girl #3 on the other hand, that's who I was really talking about. She was perfect in every way. It's been just over a year since she had to move overseas for college. I miss her so much now, but in the twilight of our relationship I was beginning to take her for granted. That's what I was trying to express.
Our time together was the first and last time in my life I have been genuinely happy. But she's moved on. And life goes on.

I haven't loved anyone I've fucked and I haven't fucked anyone I've loved.

I love my wife. Glad I married her. She is the best.

No. We've only been together a few weeks, I don't form strong bonds that fast.

I convinced myself that I loved my ex while we were dating. It wasnt until I came to my senses and realised she had a stanky pussy, pepperoni nips, bad breath and was an outapoken sjw that I realised I didn't really love her.

/golfclap

I love pepperoni nips. Almost enough to ignore 2 of those other things. Sjw is unforgivable though

I was hoping someone would appreciate that. Came up with it just now but it fits the situation perfectly

> my way of finding out if i love her or not: I only love a girl which still teases me after an orgasm as much as she did before it. otherwise it's all about simple sexual feelings.

Ill make it my new motto, its so simple. so sick of this relationship shit.

Holy fuck dude, that was my ex to a t..

Love my gf. Tolerate my wife

Was she black?

Kek

Yes

First GF, Nope. Was tired of being alone
Second? Not really in hindsight, Just more or less that childhood friend you wanna strip naked, pin to a couch, and fuck the living daylights out of
Third? Yes. was the second time I was suicidal. She broke up with me due to some bullshit called her ex.
fourth? Nope. Just a chubby nympho who I wanted to bone
fifth? At first, a little. After a month, shit got sour. Now she fucking hates me

Moral of the story?

Just hire hookers and kill them.

Idk what the hell it is but black bitches all got smelly pussies

Because you don't love your first girlfriend, you just fuck her a lot.

Besides, who falls in love with a middle schooler? That'd be like a dude in a senior home falling in love with a college girl.

I love that she loves me, that's a start