Hey Sup Forums. I've been feeling really depressed lately

Hey Sup Forums. I've been feeling really depressed lately.

Basically my girlfriend broke up with me months ago because she "fell out of love" with me. It really hasn't made much sense to me to this day. However it didn't take her but a week or two to get with one of my friends so I know they must have been talking or, worse, already together before then.

I really can't get over it and it keeps me up at night knowing how badly I got fucked over for committing to someone in my life for once. What should I do? I really want her back but I know it won't happen, I'm definitely still in love with her.

>inb4 kys
>inb4 cuck

go marry a nice girl from a church and then you wont have to worry about your degenerate hippie gf leaving you.

I've been there, time will heal and it's the only thing that will help.
Try to get into a hobby or going to the gym, even games.
Keep your mind busy.

She fucked a guy behind your back and then found out he had more money than you do.

nigger, whats it like knowing you picked the cotton that made those nasty clothe you wear

I'm actually more financially successful than the guy, we were good friends before.

i realize you're still in love but... work to start letting go

that cunt was probably cheating on you. Fuck her. just keep moving on

Keep your mind busy. It take time to heal, and you will eventually move onto better things. Start meeting new people, even if you don't want to rush into another relationship. Stay strong Sup Forumsro

Gym is the best option tbh it helps a lot

>talking or, worse, already
Nah, chicks live in the moment bud. They don't really ever fall in love with you, they just fall in love with the feelings you give them and they can stop loving you the moment those feelings go away.
There's some neat explanations as to why, but just don't get too panicky over how quickly a chick can let go of someone and get with someone else.

You'll get over it, Chief ...I did
Just keep thinking that you squeezed all
the top-tier sex outta her already!

Happend to me:
My first love
Relationship of about 2 years.
Fails hard.
She/we end it/s it
After a few days another guy kisses her.
I'm nuts...
Staying in close contact for about a year.
Taking dancing class together.
Holds me at a distance where she got me.

I finally walked free...
Now I realize that it was absolutely not worth it.

DELETE HERE. CONTACTS, FACEBOOK,SHIT.
Even if there might be something in the future.
YOU NEED TO GET HER OUT OF YOUR LIFE.

Now a girl sleeps next to me who respects me and would do everything for me.
I learned my lesson

My dad died today one year ago.
Just move on bro or you will be stuck with depression for a year without having accomplished something important, try to meet new people or you will end up alone drinking on this site with no friends because you`re too depressed to do anything I mean anything.
Do this don`t get stuck in the past write some goals in the future.

Currently was just dumped from a 4 year relationship on the same night I walked in on an intervention for my dying alcoholic mother. Cheer up OP. Keep that chin up and press forward. If you're attractive then you're even better off. I'm attractive and now realize I can fuck many beautiful women and not just one. There is 8 billion + people on this planet, just because one of them didn't work out doesn't mean the end of the world. Unless you planned on getting married and being tied down to pussy this is a godsend in disguise. You know your worth and she does not. Women lose value much faster, men get better with age (to an extent). Just focus on yourself, your goals and happiness, and take part in the many pleasures that life has to offer to you.

rationalmale dot com

returnofkings dot com

heartiste dot wordpress dot com

dalrock dot wordpress dot com

Time to take the red pill, OP. No more getting fucked over by female hypergamy.

Heh heh... if only you knew what lies ahead of you.

Hint: don't mope about her. No other girls will want to hang with a loser who obsesses. Go out, move on, get a life, have fun, and keep your eyes open.

OP stop being a bitch and just move on
I have a girlfriend rn but before this relationship was my first real girlfriend and I dated her for a year and a half. I gave up all of my friendships until I only had one friend left and that's the guy she left me for. For no reason just started talking to him and dumped me and afterwords spread rumors that I was abusive and made my life at school hell.
Just move on, it's not worth dealing with bitches like that. You deserve better.

Hahahahahahahahaha

The best way to get over a girl you love is get under one you don't.

Op, you're wasting your time being regretful and moping. You can't bother yourself with whether or not she was unfaithful, you can't control things like that.
If she was unfaithful, than she isn't worth the time. and if she is, youre still wasting time worrying about it.

Don't worry about being committed for life, just worry about enjoying your time with whoever youre with at the time.

Dude. Nothing is actually real it's okay man.

Book: The Mystery Method
YouTube: Real Social Dynamics

>I got fucked over for committing to someone in my life for once

Fuck you man. I've done that at least a half dozen times. Finally, one worked. Lazy motherfuckers that think this shite's simple. You gotta fucking work at it. And then when you get it...you gotta work twice as hard to fucking keep it.

>sounds like you weren't working on keeping things together and got lazy

I'm in you position op, ex gf broke up with me 5 months ago with no good reason, she just didnt wanted to be in a relationship anymore, aside from that everything was perfect.

I started lifting, started learning italian and went out more, even tho i really miss her, im feeling really good with myself.

For real, stop depending in someone, just love yourself, once you do it, not only will be better, but when you get in a relationship it will be a million times better loving her without being dependant on her.

Keep you head up and start doing more things for yourself op, hug.

He's better off reading Rational Male by Rollo... at least then he'll be introduced to theory and shit.

>Caring about a hippie slut
Jfc, what are you 15?

>waaa
>i hurt
>she left me for no reason
>i can't get over it

you tell yourself how to feel, retard. stop saying this shit to yourself over and over and you'll feel differently.

Dude weed lmao.

first off, she moved off pretty fucking quickly. aka she wasn't really in love with you. she seriously moved on THAT quick. how is that normal if she supposedly loved you. and it was with one of your friends. which backs up that she was never in love with you. you're probably just suffering from withdrawal of the euphoric feeling she gave you. or questioning if you'll ever be as happy with someone like you were with her. just like how she came into your life randomly, someone better will in time. You should just remind yourself of all the things you hated about her. You're probably more into being in love with someone, the idea of her, or you're wearing rose tinted glasses. Just remind yourself "if she doesn't care why should I". You'll get through it, man. I went through the same shit a year ago.

Is this a shoop? Why are her legs so fucking long?