Amy Schumer has a message to all of her haters out there

>Amy Schumer has a message to all of her haters out there.

>Photos recently emerged showing the comedian in a one-piece bathing suit while on vacation with her boyfriend Ben Hanisch and critics on social media began hounding the Comedy Central star over her figure.

>But leave it to none other than Schumer herself to put everyone who has an opinion about her beach body in their place.

>"I mean to write ‘good morning trolls!' I hope you find some joy in your lives today in a human interaction and not just in writing unkind things to a stranger you've never met who triggers something in your that makes you feel powerless and alone," the 34-year-old wrote.

>"This is how I look. I feel happy. I think I look strong and healthy and also like Miss Trunchbull from Matilda. Kisses!"

What is your favorite Inside Amy Schumer episode?

Who is the girl on the left?

why is she so thin skinned?

bailey jay

>girl

She's cute

haha that's a man

Her skin is the only thin part of her body.

>girl

What is this bait up here?

>Getting triggered by mean comments on the internet
>Gives a generic "no u" style comeback
>YOU GO GIRL! SO BRAVE! GIVE EM A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE!

Why are you posting this tripe here? Why do you even care about twitter? Do people in the US think that twitter legitimately has any significant sway at all outside of LA, let alone the US?
No one CARES, you stupid cunts.
>inb4 "u cared enuf to make dis comment"

I'd rather fuck Bailey and I'm not a gay. Amy BTFO.

haha meme

Taking the b8 m8s

Why is it our fault she ruined her body with transfats and tribal trsmp stamps?

Amy some how looks more like a man tbf but i'd take either i ain't scared

she's not even that fat just looked up the pictures.

i'd eat her pussy. i love low standards, but i would. i wouldn't eat her ass though.

>"I mean to write ‘good morning trolls!' I hope you find some joy in your lives today in a human interaction and not just in writing unkind things to a stranger you've never met who triggers something in your that makes you feel powerless and alone," the 34-year-old wrote.

There is literally no defense.

I know you anons are gonna have clever witty bantz responses but none of them will address how utterly BTFO this entire community is.

>i wouldn't eat her ass though
Not a fan of Chipotle?

She doesn't seem triggered at all, dumb tripfag. Meanwhile Sup Forums screeches about her constantly.

Because the rest is all fat.

There's only one person here that's triggered and it ain't Schumer

>mfw Bailey Jay is starting to look like an old manface witch

Fucking trannies.

>>"I mean to write ‘good morning trolls!' I hope you find some joy in your lives today in a human interaction and not just in writing unkind things to a stranger you've never met who triggers something in your that makes you feel powerless and alone," the 34-year-old wrote.

putting the hyppo in hypocrisy ;)

>she's not even that fat
The fuck she isn't.

>I can make a comment on her social media mocking her and then go on with my day as though nothing happened
>somehow Amy Schumer's long diatribe about it means that I'm the one who's mad and upset with life.

Keep trying, 21st century media!

>I think I look strong and healthy

Why are fatties so delusional? you look disgusting. Whats hilarious is she was pretty cute as a teen when she was thin

that's my wife's son

Transfats and Tribal Tramp Stamps should be the name of her next comedy album; it's hecka fun to say, internet buddies

>her

>I hope you find some joy in your lives today in a human interaction and not just in writing unkind things to a stranger you've never met who triggers something in your that makes you feel powerless and alone

Good Lord, have mercy on her. Her career must really be in a slump if she's actually reading youtube comments about herself. Real celebrities ain't got no time for that.

>I think I look strong and healthy
>healthy

looks healthy to me, she's definitely getting enough essential vitamins and minerals

=)

WIMIN ARE STONK!

man that's just sad

That's a healthy woman you misoygnistic white beta cuck. You wouldn't know a real woman if she was naked infront of you.

THOSE FEMALES ARE STRONG AS HELL

She's clearly overweight but i wouldn't say it's anything worrying. She's just ugly as fuck, that's the much bigger issue.

all white women age like milk

How the hell did Amy survive around people like Patrice O'Neal and Colin Quinn when she's this sensitive? Did she have white knight worms like Norton protecting her?

She poisoned Patrice

no, it is YOU who ages like stale milk!

Sup Forums pls

>You wouldn't know a real woman if she was naked infront of you
Yes I would, I would cum in pants if that happened.

I can't remember when it was but there was a time the gang were talking about watching one of her specials and how hot she looked on it, and Patrice immediately said they were full of shit and that she was completely average. It was beautiful.

(you)

It doesn't look natural. Like this pale blob of carbs and gluten would just burst out in the wild. I expect her to float in the air. That just doesn't look like an animal, maybe a slug?

The problem is you can't get it up and would be unable to satisfy Amy Schumer with soft small dick. So you choose to hate on her instead. Real women have curves. Amy Schumer is a windsor beauty.

lol someone tried to rape brienne of tarth in this season too?

>almost 50 post talking about the tranny
>no one actually posted the actual pic

ygsiu Sup Forums2.0

I watched Amy Schumer once on Comedy Central before I cut my cable. It was some of the most cringe worthy shit I've ever seen.

I've never said anything about it though because I assumed it was a normie trigger and they'll start talking about how I hate women or something.

She's actually obese. The fact that 50% of the population is overweight has just completely warped our sense of what normal weight is.

But I'm hard right now and 3 inches is hardly small.

why does she have such a hot boyfriend...?

Why do fat women like to use the word strong when they describe their fat bodies? You don't look strong at all, you look out of shape, dummy.

this counts as healthy looking in burgerland. lmfao

>what looks to be 15lbs overweight is obese
You're actually insane.

>When Amy Schumer and her boyfriend, Ben Hanisch, started posting adorable photos of themselves on social media, news outlets mostly focused on Hanisch’s current career as a Chicago-based furniture designer. But buried in a 2014 interview for a site called Five O’Clock, Hanisch is described as an “aspiring actor” who “spent all his money on acting classes upon moving back to Chicago.”

He's an opportunist and a pretty smart one since no media outlet will criticize Amy Schumer.

Interesting choice of swimsuit.

dude not girl

but like it just makes her look shallow...like you want a hot man but you can't seem to make yourself go to the gym 3 times a week? come on. she should be with a seth rogen-tier man

>Bailey Jay used to have a small cock
>Stopped taking estrogen when she was 25 and her cock grew 5 inches longer.
Why even live?

She's not good looking but I don't see that as anything to make fun of someone for. It's not like she took the picture herself and uploaded it. I think it's only okay to make fun of someone for being ugly if they start it by drawing attention to themselves. If they upload a picture to social media and caption it
>I'm so cute
that's when I think they're fair game. I don't see any merit in just making fun of ugly people because they dared go outside. I llike her or find her funny, but eh.

she ever considered playing womens football? surely with broad shoulders and a body like that she could easily get into an all girls lingerie football league

>even women have bigger dicks than you

Bailey Jay inside Amy Schumer sex tape when?

>furniture designer
>aspiring actor
He's gay.

what? how big was her dick before ? 2 inches ? cus shes only like 6~ inches now

Amy is not unattractive due to weight.
She has the face of a sweaty bavarian man.

>She has the face of a sweaty bavarian man.

Looks like Brienne of Tarth ate too much of it.

Hopefully never, it'd be awful to see Bailey Jay have to do something as disgusting as Schumer.

Schumer Name Meaning German: unexplained.North German (Schümer): nickname from Middle Low German schumer ‘good-for-nothing’, ‘vagabond’

She's completely ok.
She looked like my GF bodywise after she went into taken-status.MFW I told her that she got fat and she actually went with me to the gym instead of complaining about it on tumblr.

Estrogen makes your cock small but then getting off it makes it grow back as it was before or bigger than before?

dude good for her. that's the right attitude.

She mostly just has a really bad waist to hip ratio and broad shoulders.

>She has the face of a sweaty bavarian man.

Probably if you start taking estrogen when you're in your mid teens like she did.
SheWhen they actually make an effort, they deserve their chosen pronoun was actually surprised that it has such a growth spurt.
I guess her DNA sequence was repressed by hormones until she cut it out.
I don't think it works if you're already fully grown(25 for men)
There are also implants to make your cock thicker anyway and cock replacement is nearing actual commercial use. TFW I got a 12" dead aids niggercockin 5 years time.

She's definitely longer than 6 inches now. It also got fatter.

Must be why ashley george went from smaller than an amibo figure, to close to my size.

I mean lol nice cock knowledge faggot.

It's fat

willing to put your dick into a pile of mashed potatoes for fame

Stay mad, schumerfags.

Her face has the dreaded pyramid chasms.
/ -- \
If you ever see that in a girl you like, you better drop her like a cumrag and run out of there.
It will be progressively worse the older they get.

You have to fuck one and kiss them and suck on their titties.

Choose Sup Forums

is this a joke? I'd fuck Bailey Jay over most real women, and so would a lot of this board

I hate Amy Schumer for her uninspired, pandering, joke-stealing routines, probably more than most people here do.

But this idea that she's somehow this revolting Rebel Wilson-tier walking trainwreck of morbid obesity is retarded.

Schumer teeters on that knife's edge between "thick" and "obese", but I'd seriously doubt that her BMI is even over 30.

I'm not saying she's beautiful, but as someone who exclusively fucked (nerdy, awkward, homely) rail-thin chicks back in the day, 30 year-old me would probably still hit it, and maybe even keep it as an FWB if the personality was fun enough.

TLDR: I'd still poke Amy Schumer with the pork sword because plumpness aside, she's still deep into "well, it beats jacking off, again" territory.

I would chip in on the crowdfunding.

she's not attractive or anything but I can only see fashion industry faggots and jealous girls giving her shit for her body. she looks "normal".

Incredible that a guy is a better girl than """real""" girls. Makes you think don't it?

Remember that time the show did a sketch where Tina Fey, Julia Louis Dreyfus and Patricia Arquette aren't considered attractive anymore because they're old but Amy is very attractive because she's young?

>starting

that's probably below the average american womans weight desu