Any of you had or wanted to have a vasectomy? I had one over the weekend on the 13th. AMA if you want

Any of you had or wanted to have a vasectomy? I had one over the weekend on the 13th. AMA if you want...

does it affect your ability to get an erection?

does your cum seem lest potent or anything? Always been curious

Im not sure yet, its still healing. Im not supposed to have sex for a week from surgery

I really dont know, I cant cum until saturday and thats only if theres no pain.

I had my vasectomy about 8 years ago. Smartest thing I ever did. Because I don't have to worry about pregnancy I am enjoying sex more than ever.

have you had your testosterone measured recently? Ive read a few reports that it can lower if your immune system considers the sperm a foreign entity. I planned on waiting a year and seeing what happens with my results.

Hasn’t impared erection, but definitely reduced volume of ejaculate. Sex is still good, just not chucking thick ropes.
t. 43 yr old father of three

How certain is it that you won't still shoot baby juice?

If it did, no man would ever get a vasectomy

I legitimately do want to know. Because I think I'm gonna do it.

First of all, what does it cost?
> your left nut. And right.
I mean financially. How much we talking?

No because Vasalgel will be out in a couple years

What is?

hey, IS THIS A WAY OUT OF SURGERY? bumping

I'm fine. I wouldn't be surprised if you wouldn't be able to get pussy afterwords. Just girls laughing at your ball-less dick.

they don't take your balls out, they just cut the connections

hahaha what

Oh. I don't really know much about that crap but that's cool. I'm still fine. I actually want to see my kids grow up and have a family and see my grandchildren. But whatever. Your choice dude.

Yeah so you do it AFTER you have your kids. Then the woman doesn't need birth control (which turns them threefold into the nutcases they already are) and you don't need rubbers (which really, really suck)

Then proceed to watch kids grow up and see the grandbabbys

I do too man, I didn't take the surgery, but at least I'm not spreading misinformation. If anyone wants it, it's fine, but you don't cut your balls off.

Ight. Thanks for the info. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to go back to shitposting on Sup Forums.

Also this, After my 2nd~3rd kid. I may take the surgery. AND we have to mention it is reversible in like 50% of the times, AND other times the surgeon doesn't do a good job and you still CAN have children